Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him (31161 Views)

Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? / Jonathan Drop His 2nd Term Ambition Today. / Bia Nna Jonathan, Drop Ya 2015 Ambition... Nwabueze Urges Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by focus7: 5:18am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birth day, The Supreme Head Of Corruption in Nigeria.

16 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Safari29: 5:19am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy Birthday otu0ke fucktaard

11 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by ugoezeb(m): 5:35am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday, Mr President. I wish u well.

3 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by JECBOSS: 5:55am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy Birthday Sir!
More Strength to lead Nigeria.
Oga Seun, come and drop your wish

2 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Kunleskey(m): 6:00am On Nov 20, 2014
He was born in 1957 and he is 57 hbd to him..although.,noting to say
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by chamboy(m): 6:00am On Nov 20, 2014
even as one of ur biggest critics, I still wish u a very Huge Birthday celebration
Hbd Dr Goodluck Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by JECBOSS: 6:05am On Nov 20, 2014
chamboy:
even as one of ur biggest critics, I still wish u a very Huge Birthday celebration
Hbd Dr Goodluck Jonathan
That's the spirit!

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Chicheey: 6:09am On Nov 20, 2014
HBD LLPP sir

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday the only living Zik, you came like David and was anointed in the presence of ur enemies. Ur saul and all his gangs will be destroyed.

Long live Ebele Jonathan
Long live the hope of Nigeria
Long live Nigeria

Dominiquez

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by kokoA(m): 6:27am On Nov 20, 2014
For today only, I beg all nairalanders and other internet users from Naija not to yarb GEJ or Mama peace. grin Let's make that our birthday gift for him. grin You can resume as from tomorrow if you wish. Happy birthday sir!

2 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by arewafederation: 6:30am On Nov 20, 2014
HBD Mr.President. May your jail term be reduced to the minimum after May 29 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by omenka(m): 6:32am On Nov 20, 2014
187 in motion.

2 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Fulaman198(m): 6:36am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy Birthday and I will say it in the Fulfulde Fulani language

Manditaare jam e kisal

But I hope you don't win next presidency because you are a useless president.

3 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy Birthday to HE President Ebelemi Jonathan. May it be well with you and wisdom to you as you steer the Ship of Nigeria till 2015.

I Wish you well Sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Fulaman198(m): 6:37am On Nov 20, 2014
Some of these birthday wishes are making me crack up ROFLLLLL

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Charleschidera(m): 6:40am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy Bday to Mr. Jona.....
You hav added one yr to your age and minus one yr from your remaining Life....
#TEAMGEJ ...... TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by ubongutioh(m): 6:47am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy 57th birthday to the best performing president in Nigeria's history.
The man that revived our railway and introduced Air conditioned train.
He diversified our economy, as we are no longer 100% dependent on oil.
Our Agric sector is booming, we are beginning to export.
The man that makes manufacturing of cars in Nigeria look easy. His auto policy is working.
Power is improving, and water is coming.
Security is improving.
Unemployment is reducing, sure-p and you win are working.
Fresh air till 2019.

7 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by buchixx: 6:54am On Nov 20, 2014
Wishing you the best of your heart desires. Happy birthday my president.

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by gunuvi(m): 7:03am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday to you sir.

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 20, 2014
igbokwesampson:
HBD Mr president, LLNP. but Mr president if only you could prosecute corrupt public office holders in ur administration, engineer a functional local government council etc, you would have successfully written ur name in gold in the annals of history
Hahaha

Asking a theif to catch himself

2 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by holatin(m): 7:29am On Nov 20, 2014
Even though I prefer abacha regime to yours.
I still wish you well.
Happy birthday to u, more in goodness and mercy of God.

3 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by bayulll01(m): 7:30am On Nov 20, 2014
barcanista:
Happy Birthday to HE President Ebelemi Jonathan. May it be well with you and wisdom to you as you steer the Ship of Nigeria till 2015.

I Wish you well Sir
chaiii so that guy was born in november,november kids are normally bright and not clueeeleessss that guy cant be born in my month cos am very vibrant and given the chance to rule nigeria will be better than paradise,anyway what do u expect in a country where the majority are the fooools

2 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Kingspin(m): 7:41am On Nov 20, 2014
Wishing u the next Nigeria president.

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by JECBOSS: 7:57am On Nov 20, 2014
ubongutioh:
Happy 57th birthday to the best performing president in Nigeria's history.
The man that revived our railway and introduced Air conditioned train.
He diversified our economy, as we are no longer 100% dependent on oil.
Our Agric sector is booming, we are beginning to export.
The man that makes manufacturing of cars in Nigeria look easy. His auto policy is working.
Power is improving, and water is coming.
Security is improving.
Unemployment is reducing, sure-p and you win are working.
Fresh air till 2019.

4 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by nigerianvenom(m): 8:01am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy bday sir.God has taken u high and no one can draw u back.
U are a star,a legend and a super champion.
Thank u for taking us to d promise land.
Happy bday sir

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by nigerianvenom(m): 8:03am On Nov 20, 2014
chronique:
Happy birthday mr president. May the best things of life be yours today and evermore. I ask that God almighty,will give you the wisdom to rule well and effectively like Solomon,the courage and strenght to overcome your adversaries like David,and the grace to rule selflessly like Christ. In wisdom you shall excel,in strenght you shall grow and in grace you shall succeed. Under you,Nigeria shall be great again. Happy birthday. Wishing you long life and prosperity.

May God bless u beyond ur expectations, amen

3 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by smallJagaban: 8:08am On Nov 20, 2014
FOOLISH PRESIDENT EVER RULETH - GOATLUCK EGBERE JONAD..WARF

5 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by major466(m): 8:16am On Nov 20, 2014
Your enemies shall fight themselves. They will fall at your feet because they're all Clueless. They will be thrown into total confusion.
You are the best definition of a pragmatic leader. A leader who will do everything in his power to make Nigeria great. You are the kind of leader every Nigerian youth should emulate. A leader who is:
1. Calm In times of Trouble
2. Humble in times of Insults.
3. Meek in times of Sobber reflection.
4. Focused in times of distraction.
5. Tolerant in the face of disrespect.

You will triumph over our present challenges and put Nigeria's name on the world stage. This time for for the Economic miracle your administration is working towards to make Nigeria a real destination of choice.
May your days be long, refined and electrified from 2015 and beyond.
Happy Birthday Mr President.

9 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by manuelzz(m): 8:16am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday my humble and hardworking president,Goodluck Ebele jonathan. Maybe the Good lord continue to guide and protect you. God bless you sir!!

2 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by venivedivici(m): 8:22am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy Birthday, fellow Scorpio.

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by johnstar(m): 8:22am On Nov 20, 2014
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Former PDP Governors Meet At Suswam's Residence (photos) / APC Governors Storm Katsina On Four Chartered Planes As They Meet With Buhari / You Are A Barefaced Treasury Looter - PDP To Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.