Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him (31155 Views)

Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? / Jonathan Drop His 2nd Term Ambition Today. / Bia Nna Jonathan, Drop Ya 2015 Ambition... Nwabueze Urges Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by SeverusSnape(m): 8:47am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday Mr. president.

3 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Vince77(m): 8:47am On Nov 20, 2014
HBD Mr

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by spenca: 8:48am On Nov 20, 2014
We all play politics with the future of our country by not telling the truth to all our leaders. It is unfortunate but that is the truth. 4 more years of Jonathan are going to be a train wreck for Nigeria if the truth must be told. Nigeria will remain in big trouble until we Nigerians and saTANist appreciate that God is not coming down to do our work for us. That is the big difference between the countries of the first and third world.

The man has to go and the way to do it is to reject him at the polls like is done in every civilized country

2 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by harry509: 8:48am On Nov 20, 2014
ceo4eva:
The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is a year older today, 20th November. The President turned 57.

Happy Birthday, Mr President!
Despite the numerous security and other challenges being faced in the nation today, some outstanding achievements have been recorded.

I pray God grant you many More Years, Good Health, Wisdom and Strength to continue to steer the ship of this nation towards Greatness!

Long Live President Jonathan!
Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

Click the 'LIKE' button and also drop your birthday messages/wishes for President Goodluck Jonathan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MR PRESIDENT!
happy birthday 2 mr president. Longlife and prosperity & GOD bless me n nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by yinchar(m): 8:48am On Nov 20, 2014
donphiIopus:

May your days be cut short amin

Idiot
Despite the fact I only express my mind and didn't say anything bad towards you or your master GEJ, and for the fact that I haven't tasted anything this morning may you and your household days but cut short...Ammiinnnn. So be it.

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Ajiswaggs(m): 8:49am On Nov 20, 2014
How will they just take a Boy to
Primary school one day to resume
a new session wit them. Just his
2nd day in class they made
him the Assistant Class Monitor,
2weeks later, the Monitor died and
they made him the monitor.This same boy
got to
Secondary
school and in their SS3, he was
made the Deputy Senior Prefect
3weeks later the Senior Prefect fell
sick and died.He got to the University and
they
made him the Assistant class
Governor, the Class Governor just
slept one day and he didn't wake up
again and he was made the Class
Governor.
In their Final year, they made him
Vice president of the
Department; during a Riot in
school, they killed the President
and they made this Boy the
President of Zoology Department.
He graduated and started a
Lecturing Job, there he was still
made a leader.
he later ventured into Politics and
he became the Deputy Governor
of his state, but God save that
Governor,he didn't die, they
remove him and this man became
the Governor.
Later on, Baba Iyabo call him to become Vice
President,
Years later, the President Died, and
this Man became the President of
the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Now, ECOWAS say they want to make
him the Vice chairman of ECOWAS buh
Chairman of
ECOWAS
said Noo that they should made
him the Chairman at once, that he's not
ready to
die.
Please, What's the name of the MAN
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 20, 2014
The headless One and the Commander-in-thief of the federal treasury

Mr. Otuoke, happy birthday.

You certainly have not impacted the majority of suffering Nigerians. Just yesterday we crashed out of AFCON largely because in your usual oversabi way you chose to interfere with NFF issues over Keshi and NFF presidency.

I wish you well sha only that you dont reciprocate the gesture giving your misadventures in Aso Rock.

Nigeria will be great inspite or despite your actions. Nigeria is bigger than you and your cohorts, some of whom are already making their nuisance value felt on this thread.
Keep on keeping on. At the end of the day (2015 or 2019) history and posterity will judge you and these bootlicking mediocres you have apparently surrounded yourself with will abandon you and jump on another person's bandwagon as they did on yours.
Happy birthday. I wonder what you are celebrating with the way the country is at this time.

2 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by olusolaj(m): 8:51am On Nov 20, 2014
happy birthday to my president

2 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by lightheart(m): 8:51am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy Birthday, Your Excellency.

Flex!

Please ensure the power promise is kept by December. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:51am On Nov 20, 2014
He may choose to close Abuja and invite heads of states, presidents and diplomats from other countries to celebrate his birthday, this is his last in Aso Roct.
GEJ till 2015

2 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by derecho(m): 8:52am On Nov 20, 2014
soroptimist:
Happy Birthday Mr President and Commander-In-Chief( Na Shekau get that one now)

The friend of the looters and lifter of the heads of the Militants

The Subsidy thieves also send their felicitation for getting their back!
atleast you said HBD.I try not to throw away the baby and the bathwater.There is a little hope for you. Unlike Some who never see any good in him or be gracious to him just because they are members of APC

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Mexyz(m): 8:52am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday my president, may the good Lord bless you and your family. The Lord that bless Solomon with wisdom shall bless you with same,you shall leave Nigeria a better place than you met it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY PRESIDENT, HIS EXCELLENCY PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELLE AZIKIWE JONATHAN.

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by kemiola89(f): 8:52am On Nov 20, 2014
politricks:
Happy birthday. i wish GOD rules over your life the way you rule over this country.
grin grin grin I hope he'd be able to say Amen to this your prayer.

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by chomaloo(m): 8:53am On Nov 20, 2014
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR,AND MANY MORE YEARS OF SOUND HEALTH AND PROSPERITY.GOD WILL GIVE U VICTORY AGAINST NIGERIA ENEMIES INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL.I AM BEHIND YOU AND OUR COUNTRY IN PRAYER EVEN IF U DON'T KNOW ME.GOD BLESS THE PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA,GOD BLESS NIGERIA IJN AMEN.

3 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by kccarew(f): 8:54am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday pressi, llnp, wish u success in all you do as the wisdom of the Lord fills you up and the spirit of decernment enlighten your ways so as to know how to handdle issues, well done sir

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by idumuose(m): 8:54am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday Mr President.Do your work and do not allow the touts in APC to distract you.But the presence of the opposition party is good for you.

They will make you sit up and checkmate you incase you want to derail.But the type of opposition the APC is playing is what i called gangster and area boys opposition.

An opposition that is full of seasoned thieves,all time crooks and drug peddlers like Tinubu,Atiku,Gbajabiamila and ex head of state that is always broke isn't a good opposition.

If these pipeline vandals and boko haram apologists called APC rear their ugly heads after you have won your 2015 election,then do the needful - Put them in Abakaliki and Kirikiri prison and release them in 2019.

[size=21pt]Happy birthday to you [/size]

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by eleko1: 8:54am On Nov 20, 2014
Hapi Birthday ooo,head of saTANist.May U celebrate Ur 58th bday in Ur OTUOKE creek
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by okiezman(m): 8:55am On Nov 20, 2014
yinchar:
Mr Stealing is not corruption, a Happy Birthday to you, may this be the last birthday you celebrate at our government house.

All this dudes wey their parents no train well come to derail dis thread...no apc member bday can grace this frontage cos they won't smell aso rock....una wan form parralel govt. we are watching we will treat yyall like your arms wing BH

2 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Princewill1(m): 8:55am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy BirthDay My President! I wish U victory in your battle with darkness.These Janja.weeds U see today,by this time next year U shall see them no more.

2 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by JoeCutie(m): 8:55am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday, GEJ. Wishing you more clues & more years in your house and pls, not in our Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by derecho(m): 8:55am On Nov 20, 2014
Mexyz:
Happy birthday my president, may the good Lord bless you and your family. The Lord that bless Solomon with wisdom shall bless you with same,you shall leave Nigeria a better place than you met it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY PRESIDENT, HIS EXCELLENCY PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELLE AZIKIWE JONATHAN.
God Bless you sir.

3 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by bigglat: 8:56am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday, sir! Wishing you long life and utmost good luck in your endeavours. Hurray!!!

2 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by tben80(m): 8:56am On Nov 20, 2014
This is wishing U many more years of good health in piloting the affairs of this great nation. DOH Sir n HBD

2 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by okiezman(m): 8:56am On Nov 20, 2014
soroptimist:
Happy Birthday Mr President and Commander-In-Chief( Na Shekau get that one now)

The friend of the looters and lifter of the heads of the Militants

The Subsidy thieves also send their felicitation for getting their back!

Nairaland is not a place to showcase to the world that you lack home training cry

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by happyzed0(f): 8:56am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy bday sir

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by mcmukoko12(m): 8:56am On Nov 20, 2014
2 thumb for presido. The man that use to eat my mummies food at Bayelsa.
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Ladycloud(f): 8:57am On Nov 20, 2014
didnt know I had an icon for a biffday mate...happy birthday to us...

3 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by izikjon(m): 8:58am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy born day Mr president...llnp

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by okiezman(m): 8:58am On Nov 20, 2014
adioolayi:
Mr. president Happy Birthday....May God bless you and all yours.

NB: I have a right to vote... Just one right. I have my voters card. If you contest, I won't vote for you in 2015 with reasons best known to me. So, in your 2011 votes, minus one...because I voted for you back then.

Your one vote didn't make him win cos he didn't win buhari by a single margin so all ye janjanweed we will drive all of Yall to somalia

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ambode Takes A Ride On New Boats For Water Transport / Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several / Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.