Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him (31157 Views)

Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? / Jonathan Drop His 2nd Term Ambition Today. / Bia Nna Jonathan, Drop Ya 2015 Ambition... Nwabueze Urges Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday, President! more years and power to you! to keep on ruling Nigeria tongue

2 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by njideoby(f): 8:34am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy Birthday Mr President, you were born to rule (apology to those concern) November borns are naturally leaders.
Sir, despite all the distractions in this nation, you have remained level headed and have maintained your cool. May God continue to enlarge your coast.

3 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by pring: 8:34am On Nov 20, 2014
Clueless HBD
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by allanphash7(m): 8:35am On Nov 20, 2014
Onbehalf of #1millon I donate my family 4 your bufday

#inPEJvoice
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by lastpage: 8:35am On Nov 20, 2014
Where are all those "jobless people" who collected "Song of Praise" MONEY from Mr. President?

Please come here and justify your income!

Do your JOB here or loose it (with refund of TAN Money!) grin grin

#Singing praises for Mr. President....#

Lastpage!

BTW: Dont forget to add that Nigeria is ranked 4TH in the WORLD...on Terrorism index under this President
Add that under his watch, there are more strikes (Health Workers on Strike again, right now!) than in all other President's tenure combined!
Meen, I wish you to be President for life sef! grin grin
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by ekemini007(m): 8:35am On Nov 20, 2014
yinchar:
Mr Stealing is not corruption, a Happy Birthday to you, may this be the last birthday you celebrate at our government house.

Go inside urse,find out what is eating u up from within, take a spiritual or intellectual stone, then smasH!.After that, take a deep breath, give urself five min, then come and join us in our celebration. We're waitin.

3 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by crisycent: 8:36am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday Mr. President. God bless your life.

2 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday to you Mr. President.

2 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by zzybaby: 8:38am On Nov 20, 2014
Wish u good luck..............
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 20, 2014
wow! i actually thought you were one of those who hate the president. Well,don't blame me,the APC gangsters on this forum act like they speak for every westerner.Good morning to you thou.
Happy Birthday Mr president. God bless you and give you strength to carry on despite the persecution and propaganda. Thou you have been a shield to corrupt politicians,that's one area you haven't made a difference yet from the past leaders except Buhari. And the reason why criminals like Atiku and Tinubu thinks you are like them.

chronique:
Happy birthday mr president. May the best things of life be yours today and evermore. I ask that God almighty,will give you the wisdom to rule well and effectively like Solomon,the courage and strenght to overcome your adversaries like David,and the grace to rule selflessly like Christ. In wisdom you shall excel,in strenght you shall grow and in grace you shall succeed. Under you,Nigeria shall be great again. Happy birthday. Wishing you long life and prosperity.

3 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Abdoulhafeezee: 8:39am On Nov 20, 2014
hmwmwm wat a Birth Day is ds with no hope n ambition abeg retire go home n drink ur wine C in C pls! we r tired of ur govrnc!
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy Birthday, Mr President.

Even as we wish you many more happy returns, recall that the legacy you can leave for Nigerians is simple......get us off our dependence on oil and onto the road to industrial development.

Get us off our dependency on imports fueled by oil and into self sufficiency.

Mr President.!....History will judge you if you do not free us from the curse that is OIL.

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by bish2(m): 8:40am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy Birthday Sir.

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by mosjoecool(m): 8:41am On Nov 20, 2014
HBD to my presido, pls use this day to Bringbackourgirls that was captured under ur nose before they will all b used for suicide missions by d boko boys. Pls treat urgently or else u will b kicked out of aso rock come 2015. Thank u sir.
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by radiant3(f): 8:42am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy Birthday GCFR!

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by DWJOBScom(m): 8:42am On Nov 20, 2014
igbokwesampson:
HBD Mr president, LLNP. but Mr president if only you could prosecute corrupt public office holders in ur administration, engineer a functional local government council etc, you would have successfully written ur name in gold in the annals of history

Well laid out brother - this is what we truly need in Nigeria

Well said
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by eleko1: 8:42am On Nov 20, 2014
D cheesy grin grin
focus7:
Happy birth day, The Supreme Head Of Corruption in Nigeria.
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by fridayj(m): 8:43am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy Birthday.. oh i mean his exercellence happy "byeday" til 2019 GEJ my president...

2 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by 100Cents: 8:43am On Nov 20, 2014
God bless Mr. President.

Great men were born this month

I was born 18th, 2 days older than Mr. President..

Happy birthday junior broda. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday Jonathan. Wish you long life and prosperity.

2 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by gurunlocker: 8:44am On Nov 20, 2014
hbd sir...... I love you

4 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by roiseadas(m): 8:44am On Nov 20, 2014
My president, may your days be long...grow in the grace, favor and wisdom of Christ...Mr President-HBD

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by major466(m): 8:45am On Nov 20, 2014
smallJagaban:
FOOLISH PRESIDENT EVER RULETH - GOATLUCK EGBERE JONAD..WARF
Kindly remind us when you are going to celebrate your birthday.

1 Like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Jadonson(m): 8:45am On Nov 20, 2014
Hbd to mr presido and my self.

3 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by nnasino(m): 8:45am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday, mr president llnp

2 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by emmiej: 8:45am On Nov 20, 2014
HBD Mr. President...Our Love n Prayer always

2 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by jikanbage: 8:46am On Nov 20, 2014
hit like

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday your excellency.....

God has been good to you...

2 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 20, 2014
soroptimist:
Happy Birthday Mr President and Commander-In-Chief( Na Shekau get that one now)

The friend of the looters and lifter of the heads of the Militants

The Subsidy thieves also send their felicitation for getting their back!
hahaahahah @ Shekau C-in-C grin
Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by slightlyMad(f): 8:47am On Nov 20, 2014
i wish your life from now on continue to take the same turn and transformation this country is undergoing.
Amen.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan / Police Shoot Shia Muslims Protesting With Corpse Of Member Shot By Police(pics) / Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.