Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Real Life Issue: Who Should A Lady Settle With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Life Issue: Who Should A Lady Settle With? (1264 Views)

Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story / May God Help Any Man Who Decides To Settle With A Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Life Issue: Who Should A Lady Settle With? by Peejayybold(f): 8:01am On Nov 20, 2014
Who should a lady go with; the guy who loves her so much or the guy she loves? Kindly drop opinions please

1 Like

Re: Real Life Issue: Who Should A Lady Settle With? by BreezyRita(f): 8:06am On Nov 20, 2014
Isn't there a way to go for the guy you love who loves you too?

1 Like

Re: Real Life Issue: Who Should A Lady Settle With? by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 20, 2014
BreezyRita:
Isn't there a way to go for the guy you love who loves you too?
lol i prefer a girl who loves me more dan i do to her...

1 Like

Re: Real Life Issue: Who Should A Lady Settle With? by Tallesty1(m): 8:11am On Nov 20, 2014
The one you love may be inlove with someone else.
Re: Real Life Issue: Who Should A Lady Settle With? by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 20, 2014
Can't i combine both? I live a life of 50:50, 40:60 isn't bad though smiley
Re: Real Life Issue: Who Should A Lady Settle With? by stinggy(m): 8:23am On Nov 20, 2014
Go for the two tongue
It is allowed smiley

Babe, go for someone in love with you pls
Re: Real Life Issue: Who Should A Lady Settle With? by lawrsmith(m): 8:35am On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
thats gives you more room for seperation.because nothing is at stake here.and you can do whatever you like knowing fully well that she will be the one that will later come and begg.for me there must be love before any settlement.

1 Like

Re: Real Life Issue: Who Should A Lady Settle With? by echobee(f): 9:23am On Nov 20, 2014
missberrypop5:
Can't i combine both? I live a life of 50:50, 40:60 isn't bad though smiley
hmmmmm lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Real Life Issue: Who Should A Lady Settle With? by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 20, 2014
lawrsmith:
thats gives you more room for seperation.because nothing is at stake here.and you can do whatever you like knowing fully well that she will be the one that will later come and begg.for me there must be love before any settlement.
hmm..wat r u sayn...did i say i wouldnt love her in d first place....of course i would love her.... To bits...

1 Like

Re: Real Life Issue: Who Should A Lady Settle With? by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 20, 2014
# FIRE PROOF # Have you watched that movie?

1 Like

Re: Real Life Issue: Who Should A Lady Settle With? by Craigston: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2014
emusmith:
# FIRE PROOF # Have you watched that movie?
Those are the kind of movies to watch. Not the theme of a mother-in-law witch destroying Segun Arinze's marriage. Fix it yourself.

1 Like

Re: Real Life Issue: Who Should A Lady Settle With? by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 20, 2014
Craigston:
Those are the kind of movies to watch. Not the theme of a mother-in-law witch destroying Segun Arinze's marriage. Fix it yourself.
As in enh... The point is, Marriage has its own discipline... you must stick by it to be successful in it... I must not wait to be loved. I must choose to love. Love is a choice. Yoruba calls it IFE- Choose to love; I hope I'm right...Love isn't blind therefore.

1 Like

Re: Real Life Issue: Who Should A Lady Settle With? by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 20, 2014
echobee:

hmmmmm lipsrsealed
lol, oya talk.

1 Like

Re: Real Life Issue: Who Should A Lady Settle With? by jmoore(m): 11:50am On Nov 20, 2014
How do you measure love?

1 Like

Re: Real Life Issue: Who Should A Lady Settle With? by echobee(f): 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
missberrypop5:
lol, oya talk.
ok ma grin. Tank u ma. grin
Henhen,a lady should settle down with a guy she is in luv with,and d guy in luv with her. She should settle with her best friend,father,brother,uncle e.t.c.
Thanks for d permitting me tongue

2 Likes

Re: Real Life Issue: Who Should A Lady Settle With? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
echobee:

ok ma grin. Tank u ma. grin
Henhen,a lady should settle down with a guy she is in luv with,and d guy in luv with her. She should settle with her best friend,father,brother,uncle e.t.c.
Thanks for d permitting me tongue
lol, very nice. Na 50:50 be that na. So you follow for the crew.
#team50:50 grin

1 Like

Re: Real Life Issue: Who Should A Lady Settle With? by robosky02(m): 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
i use to say this a lot

"dont love someone you can stay with

love someone who you cant stay without"

and s/he must love you the same way.
Re: Real Life Issue: Who Should A Lady Settle With? by adepiero: 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Seconded cool

(1) (Reply)

My Life With Girls... / No, We're Not All Pea Brained Whores. / How To Keep A Girl Forever.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.