Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

9 Real Signs Of True Love In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Real Signs Of True Love In A Relationship (2619 Views)

Real Signs That You Have Found Your Soul Mate / 12 Real Signs Of True Love In A Relationship. / Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Real Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
True love is the true definition of a perfect romance. But it’s not easy to find due to the money hunting nature of our ladies in Nigeria. It's rather sad that men like me who tried to fall in love ended up with a broken and shattered heart sad. I have no regrets but i'm trying to help someone out there on how to identify true love so you won't be a victim of Ladies who prey on guy's affection to drain their pockets. cool cool. If you’re in a relationship and want to know if you’re experiencing the purest form of love, use these 9 signs of true love to find out for yourself:

#1 Give and take in love: You give to the relationship wholeheartedly, without any desire or expectations of getting something back in return from your partner to justify your actions. In Nigeria, Ladies have no problems taking from their men. The bad side of them is the giving part. No matter how much you spend on them, don't expect anything in return. If you're a lucky man, you'll get a pair of boxer shorts, 2 singlets and a Taylor Le-ron shirt and that has to be on the day love is celebrated. February 14th grin

#2 Pure happiness: Just watching this special person smile or laugh out loud fills you with intense happiness, even if you’re suffering or having a hard day. The happiness or smile you get from a Nigerian lady depends on your societal status and how financially secure she is with you. This is a fact most men can bear witness to cool

#3 Sacrifices: You make sacrifices for their happiness or well being, even if they may never realize it. I have been in the dating game for quite a long time now and i have never came across any Nigerian lady who is willing to make any form of sacrifices. They are greedy in nature and rather have all for themselves. Really sad sad

#4 Financial strength/gifts: True love grows and flourish irrespective of the financial strength of both partners. Money is secondary as they always figure out a conservative way to make each other happy. Sadly when you're involved with a Nigerian lady, your financial strength and how much gift you're willing to buy her determines the quality of love you get in return. In Nigeria, No Money, No Love. sad

#5 The right effort: You go to great lengths and make an effort to improve the relationship, and play a conscious part in trying to please your partner and make them feel loved and special. It is rather sad that most Nigeria ladies have nothing to offer mentally in a relationship. Their dumb nature makes syncing unattainable and no matter how deviated the relationship seems to be, they have no clue on how to make an effort to make things right sad

#6 We: In a perfect relationship, it’s good to have your own space to grow as individuals. But at the same time, if you truly love your partner, you’d see them as a part of your life. When you think of your future, you can’t help but see them by your side. Many Nigerian ladies are guilty of this as they are self-centered and think about themselves only and what you have to offer them at present undecided

#7 You share their burden: And you do that even if you don’t really have to. You can’t bear to see this special someone suffering. If they’re dealing with some issue, you’re always willing to offer them a helping hand even when you have your own difficulties to look into. Many Nigerian girls/Ladies will rather dump you when you're down. You're like a garbage to them when you face the downs of life cool

#8 Suffering: You’d be willing to suffer for them or with them just to see them happy. Many Nigerian Ladies are not willing to do these. When the suffering surfaces, they run 4-40 grin

#9 You can’t ever hurt them: When you’re truly in love with someone, you can’t even imagine hurting them, emotionally or physically. Payback is a strong human instinct, but true love makes you completely selfless. In the context of Nigeria girls, they don't care about how you feel, whether you're hurt or not. Many of them cheats and keep minimum of 3 guys as plan (A,B or C). If you find out and get hurt, it your problem cos they have no deep emotions tongue

N:B: This is not directed at anyone nor a bashing thread. Do not ignore the message and attack the messenger. Good luck to we all in our search for TRUE LOVE cool cool cool

Tosyne2much Inspired cool

1 Like

Re: 9 Real Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by izuch(m): 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
No4 though, suffering when I'm not Jesus Christ? That's I no no for me. I wasn't "born to suffer". Albeit all that, nice work OP. Don't forget to quote your source next time.
Re: 9 Real Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
izuch:
No4 though, suffering when I'm not Jesus Christ? That's I no no for me. I wasn't "born to suffer". Albeit all that, nice work OP. Don't forget to quote your source next time.

Thanks. MODS do the needful cool
Re: 9 Real Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
9 simple signs....1. when u spend money on her....2. if u spend more money on her....3. give her alot of money....4. give her much more money...5. spend huge sum of money on her.....6.give her more more money...7. give her plenty money....8. give her all ur money....9. give her ur ATM card n PIN
Re: 9 Real Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
code6:
9 simple signs....1. when u spend money on her....2. if u spend more money on her....3. give her alot of money....4. give her much more money...5. spend huge sum of money on her.....6.give her more more money...7. give her plenty money....8. give her all ur money....9. give her ur ATM card n PIN

9 sounds romantic, it shows trust more than anything else imo tongue
Re: 9 Real Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
code6:

grin grin ooh lawd
Re: 9 Real Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by Francman(m): 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
code6:
Wash!
Re: 9 Real Signs Of True Love In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
Francman:
Wash!

CAN YOU SEE AS GIRLS THEY AVOID TO COMMENT ON THIS THREAD? TRUTH IS REALLY BITTER
SMH

(1) (Reply)

Christian Girl Dating A Muslim Guy...can It Work? / Which Of These Statements Makes Women Feel Happy The Most? / Hurray! Join Adults Lounge BBM Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.