Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. (48496 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos / Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today / Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 20, 2014
God bless the First Family. Happy Birthday Sir.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Arch1: 10:10am On Nov 20, 2014
JonaTAN, bring back our second niger bridge

3 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by bigtt76(f): 10:13am On Nov 20, 2014
That man i beige colored dress ....is he trying palm Patience's bre@st? grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 20, 2014
Between Mama shepo and gej's Mum i dont know who is older. please help me here

5 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by pendy79: 10:15am On Nov 20, 2014
He
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by lonelydora: 10:17am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy Birthday Oga Jona. GEJ till APC get sense.

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by pendy79: 10:18am On Nov 20, 2014
He is cutting cake and in celebratory mode while over 200girls he swore to protect are still with the murderous gang, over 53boys he swore to defend were blown to pieces for something they kniw nothing about ,over a large chunk of his territory are under terrorist rule. Daily and incessant terrorist attack everywhere, close to a million of his citizen are living as refugees in neighboring countries yet he didn't deem it fit to organize a close knit family prayer section to seek the face of God but na to cut cake and invite press and people.

This guy exhumes wickedness, wrong judgement and complete disconnect with the reality of the country he leads. How can a reasonable president be in a celebratory mood with all the happenings in Nigeria.

How low and daft can this man and his handlers be?

17 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by edo3(m): 10:25am On Nov 20, 2014
yunglykmine:
So Peter Obi now sleeps in the Villa...?
He has abandoned d ndigbo's agenda finally..

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by LMAyedun(m): 10:31am On Nov 20, 2014
bigtt76:
That man i beige colored dress ....is he trying palm Patience's bre@st? grin
Badt guy! grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:38am On Nov 20, 2014
egift:

Tell that to all the 1000s of People that has died under Jonathan's watch, the Unemployed youths and pregnant woman that died when Jonathan organized a non-existing Immigration Job Scam.

I will first tell it to people like you that celebrate the woes and any bad news in Nigeria while becoming blind and deaf to the goodies which obviously outweigh the negatives.
I will tell it people like you who are not creative but will rather want the fg to spoonfeed them...
I will tell it to your likes who shift the responsibilities of their local and state government on fg...
I will tell it to your type who pray that Nigeria burns for them to be happy...
I will tell it to your schizophrenic group...
I will tell it to your gang that lies and circulate falsehood and propaganda here...

9 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by diepreyefrank: 10:48am On Nov 20, 2014
HBD my able President General...

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by ARKdiscloser7(m): 10:52am On Nov 20, 2014
donphilopus:
This' the last Birthday he would celebrate as the President of Nigeria. By next year, he would be celebrating his birthday either in the Prison or with his family on a low-key. HBD to him though!

#SaiBuhari

As thou have wished him thus, may it be so unto thee!!
On thy next birthday, thou shall feel poverty,
thou shall knock on the door of thy neighbour for help,
thou shall seek help and thou shall not find,

as so shall it be!!!

6 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 20, 2014
mifavour:

the woman by GEJ's right-hand side looks like d female version of OBJ
u hav an innocent and gentle face. But ur words are not encouraging
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 20, 2014
May God Continue to strengthen our President to Fight these forces of evil plaguing the country

8 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by LMAyedun(m): 11:45am On Nov 20, 2014
great1:
May God Continue to strengthen our President to Fight these forces of evil plaguing the country
Amen!! Amen!!

4 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 20, 2014
donphilopus:
This' the last Birthday he would celebrate as the President of Nigeria. By next year, he would be celebrating his birthday either in the Prison or with his family on a low-key. HBD to him though!

#SaiBuhari
am sorry to say this but,
You really need a rehab!!!!!!!!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by ZACHIE: 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
Rome burns
Nero fiddles

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by hazyfm: 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
May God judge this man for what he is doing with the SSS/Police in NASS today

3 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
I am much too vexed to type any felicitations.... angry
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by omenka(m): 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
Has the price of Ogogoro gone up yet?? I'm expecting scarcity in the markets today.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by emmcrown(m): 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
Happy Birthday Mr. President.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by abbyyzino(m): 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
cheesy grin Chaiiiiiii....Daris godduu

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
Happy Birthday Mr President!
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Benita4bliss(f): 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
happy birthday to u, mr president my birthday mate
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by redcliff: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
peter obi. Butt licker.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by okiezman(m): 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
donphilopus:

#SaiBuhari

Haters errywhr
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by MadCow1: 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
Happy Birthday your excellency..

I know say the 'After Party where all the Vixens go dey on a point and kill basis' na for later this evening.. grin

No cameras allowed party.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Princewill1(m): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
Happy BirthDay My President! I wish U victory in your battle with darkness.Gej till they confess!
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Krisddon: 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
donphilopus:

#SaiBuhari
If you're still thinking Buhari will rule this country ever again, you're on a looooooooooog thing! Ur comment shows how deluded u are. GEJ till 2019!

6 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by boujaye: 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
echobee:
Jonathan resemble him mama ooooooo shocked shocked shocked. Abi,na only me see am?

Happy Birthday Presido. May you live long, may Nigeria live long, may we all live long to appreciate the history of your regime. God bless you Sir!
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by nigerianvenom(m): 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
Happy bday once again sir.
May my mum lives long to witness my constant progress in life.
Imagine how happy the mum is to witness the son becoming the president of greatest african nation

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by SeverusSnape(m): 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
presido!!!.... enjoy,it's your time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) / Fight Between Legislators Is Not Only Happening In Nigeria (photo) / Diezani: Setback In Extradition Moves Over Dominica Republic Citizenship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.