Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,302 members, 7,957,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:27 PM

Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. (48839 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos / Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today / Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by thexzy(m): 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
Even Goodluck is a Novemberian.......No wonder am Always So Lucky..........God Bless all the Novemberians, God Bless Ebele Goodluck Jonathan, God Bless N/Landers, God Bless me, God Bless Nigeria!!! HBD to All and Sundry
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
Abiolainfo:
PLANE CRASH

A plane was about to crash and there were only four parachutes on the plane. Meanwhile there were five people on it. The first person, Lionel Messi, said, "I'm the world's best footballer right now, I cant die now!"

So he took one of the parachutes and left. The second person, Aliko Dangote, said, "I'm the richest man in Africa, I can't die now, I'm needed in Africa!"

So he took the second parachute and left. The third was the Nigerian President and he said, "I'm the smartest President in the world, so I cant die now, my people still need me!"

So he took one and left.

Then it was left with the Pope and a little school girl. The Pope said to the little girl, "Take the last one, I'll sacrifice my life for you."

The little girl replied, "No need for that, There are two parachutes left."

The pope asked her, "How come?"

The little girl replied, "The Nigerian President took my school bag."

#lolzzzz

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
This man don age ooo. He looks like he is 75 years old. hmmm, the head that wears the crown.

Madam shipopo looking younger day by day though.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Ayatullah(m): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
CHIBOK CAKE FOR JONATHAN
I wish the President what the Parents of Chibok girls wish him
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by derecho(m): 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
carefreewannabe:

grin grin grin
I heard something like that in One of Joel Osteen's jokes.Why plagiarize?Hope you listened to the sermon following?
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
derecho:
I heard something like that in One of Joel Osteen's jokes.Why plagiarize?Hope you listened to the sermon following?

I heard the joke for the first time Izquierdo.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
this man is just mere lucky (as his name implies ) to rule... he has never gotten the charisma and boldness to be a president in such a failed state as Nigeria...#sniper_haven
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by chocmanne(m): 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
happy birthday Mr President.... I wish u what u wish Nigeria
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by derecho(m): 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ayatullah:
CHIBOK CAKE FOR JONATHAN
I wish the President what the Parents of Chibok girls wish him
As much as the parents are grieving,they know their enemies who want to islamise their children and town by force.To remind you, Christians are forgiving and not naive.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by derecho(m): 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I heard the joke for the first time Izquierdo.
if you need the sermon, I could search it for you. Take care my sister
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Babaji111(m): 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
What is good in this photos? Not looking like first family. Anyway HBD..... Next story plss
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by shoody: 5:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
I thought they said the meeting was with Foreign Investors to boost Nigerian Economy? Where the investors now.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
Whynotthetruth:

I will first tell it to people like you that celebrate the woes and any bad news in Nigeria while becoming blind and deaf to the goodies which obviously outweigh the negatives.
I will tell it people like you who are not creative but will rather want the fg to spoonfeed them...
I will tell it to your likes who shift the responsibilities of their local and state government on fg...
I will tell it to your type who pray that Nigeria burns for them to be happy...
I will tell it to your schizophrenic group...
I will tell it to your gang that lies and circulate falsehood and propaganda here...

Please enlighten me @bolded

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by saiji: 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
donphilopus:
This' the last Birthday he would celebrate as the President of Nigeria. By next year, he would be celebrating his birthday either in the Prison or with his family on a low-key. HBD to him though!

#SaiBuhari
By special grace of God.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by saiji: 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
By special grace of God.This wil be the last time he wl celebrate birthday in Aso rock.
clueless president we ever had in this country.I hpe he is parcking his luggages sha
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by chamboy(m): 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
All dis political prayer
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
[quote author=MuhdG post=28194966]

Please enlighten me @bolded[/quote

For you not to see the goodies means that you are allergic to good things and abhor truth...
Atleast, your ability to abuse GEj without consequence is one achievement too many...
Go to rail...go to auto policy...go to education (over twelve new universities)... go to water resources... go to FDI...go to FAO, IMF etc rating of our economy... check our food import cost....should I go on?? bro; wake up and align with the truth which is GEJ is doing well.....count the negatives, let's see how many....
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Shine1177: 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday sir. I wish you long life and prosperity.

May you have the last laugh.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Fellonigerians: 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
LMAyedun:
President Jonathan at his Birthday Prayer session this Morning...

The man don old o...Nigeria's problem is wearing him down... He must really be trying to fix our problems...

Anyway, Happy birthday to Mr. President... may God give you the strength and wisdom to transform the country...
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hbd Mr President. May God reward you for all you have done for Nigeria, either good or bad.

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
[quote author=Whynotthetruth post=28195591][/quote]
1. I didn't abuse Gej I only said enlighten me
2. Which rail? I didnt see any
3. Which economy? Or have u forgoten that naira is now 172 equivalent to a dollar.
I dont know which economy ure talking about.
4. Which import or export?
Nigeria still imports more than they export.
5. Why didn't you talk about security issue?
The only place I can give gej an A+ in security issues is when it comes to himself.
6. Why didnt you talk about electricity?
Comon "sudan" has better electricity than Nigeria.
7. What of employment?
No need to answer that coz ure a victim!
Jobless man

Gej is a failure

You're too dumb to see reality

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by KHAYGOLD(m): 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
Nigeria is burning and this stu.pid man and his crew celebrating. This is an impeachable offense.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by amanikondo: 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
[size=13pt]HIPPOPO[/size]
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by ramonchang(m): 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
naija wud nt be in dis state if in mama don ter*mi@te in pregnancy 57yrs ago
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
HBD presido....... Will vote 4u wit ma last bloooooooooD
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Haterz go n dieeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by amnestylaw1(m): 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
echobee:
Jonathan resemble him mama ooooooo shocked shocked shocked. Abi,na only me see am?

Na your mama hin for resemble? Shuo
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by watered(m): 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
Happy Birthday celebrant and I pray God treat you in the same manner you are treating Nigerians.

And saints will say AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by realborn(m): 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
Why is he always avoiding kissing PEJ?

He is always looking away. Why?

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Ayatullah(m): 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
derecho:
As much as the parents are grieving,they know their enemies who want to islamise their children and town by force.To remind you, Christians are forgiving and not naive.

CHRISTIANS ARE FORGIVING?

History will not agree with you that Christians are forgiving and not naive. If you can take your time to read about the various Christians CRUSADES in Jerusalem then you will see how wicked and unforgiving Christians could be in their murder of Muslims and Jews. Then read also how forgiving and magnanimous Muslims were when Jerusalem was captured by the great muslim warrior Sallahudeen al-Ayub.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
watered:
Happy Birthday celebrant and I pray God treat you in the same manner you are treating Nigerians.

And saints will say AMEN!!!

Amen

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Franzeez(m): 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
donphilopus:
This' the last Birthday he would celebrate as the President of Nigeria. By next year, he would be celebrating his birthday either in the Prison or with his family on a low-key. HBD to him though!

#SaiBuhari

Its easier said than done...... Oust an incubent president I think you must be high on sperm.....
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Franzeez(m): 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
donphilopus:

#SaiBuhari

Its easier said than done...... Oust an incubent president in this toddler democracy of nigeria I think you must be high on sperm.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Iara & Adams Oshiomhole Seen In Public For The First Time Since Hand Over. PIC / Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire / Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Governor Dave Umahi (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.