Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. (48491 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos / Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today / Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by holluwai(m): 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
the looks on jonathans face is always priceless....lol

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Battery1(m): 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
Why dey no invite musicians to come and dance and do jamboree! grin
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Dammyjohn(m): 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
Wow!I love this.Happy birthday- Sir!!!
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
wonlasewonimi:

No be God put am there. Na your vote..clueless like the retardded.
Chaiiii, there is God oooooo
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
Obi don become Aso Rock house boy grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by munagi: 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
Happy Birthday, my President. May the good Lord continue to shower you with wisdom, strength and knowledge to lead us. Amen. God bless my President and God bless Nigeria.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by thaoriginator: 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
I see clueless and ugliness everywhere! Where's that small donkey kong boy sef?

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
egift:

Tell that to all the 1000s of People that has died under Jonathan's watch, the Unemployed youths and pregnant woman that died when Jonathan organized a non-existing Immigration Job Scam.
pple perish cos of ignorance. Tho Gej is d commander in chief and hv subject answerable 2 him, was he d one dat organized d immigration job? It was d minister of Interior frm North masterminded by d Senate President wife... The Chief of Defence staff is frm Borno, the NSA is frm North. Why hvnt dey stem d tide of terrorism in d country...Why do u keep calling Gej names...... If u re frm a wise generation, u only pray 4 ur Leaders n do constructive criticism... The monster North created is hunting dem, u re here calling Gej names...
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by salt1: 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
LORDI:
Celebrate well, coz next year u're leaving aso rock,eventhough you rig the election,..I and buhari supporter's will make nigeria uncomfortable for you.

Here you go making inflammatory statements again! Comments like yours are really unfortunate.
What if Buhari loses even at APC primaries? Have you thought of Atiku buying up majority of the delegates?

And these are the ones who love Nigeria!
Smh!

Btw Happy Birthday, Mr President! Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by rozayx5(m): 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
egift:

Tell that to all the 1000s of People that has died under Jonathan's watch, the Unemployed youths and pregnant woman that died when Jonathan organized a non-existing Immigration Job Scam.

you were absent in the other thread exposing the rot in secondary schools in lagos grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by stinggy(m): 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
Whynotthetruth:

[s]I will first tell it to people like you that celebrate the woes and any bad news in Nigeria while becoming blind and deaf to the goodies which obviously outweigh the negatives.
I will tell it people like you who are not creative but will rather want the fg to spoonfeed them...
I will tell it to your likes who shift the responsibilities of their local and state government on fg...
I will tell it to your type who pray that Nigeria burns for them to be happy...
I will tell it to your schizophrenic group...
I will tell it to your gang that lies and circulate falsehood and propaganda here...[/s]

Mr, counter his points one by one or shut dafuq up pls
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by egift(m): 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
kallyeze:
pple perish cos of ignorance. Tho Gej is d commander in chief and hv subject answerable 2 him, was he d one dat organized d immigration job? It was d minister of Interior frm North masterminded by d Senate President wife... The Chief of Defence staff is frm Borno, the NSA is frm North. Why hvnt dey stem d tide of terrorism in d country...Why do u keep calling Gej names...... If u re frm a wise generation, u only pray 4 ur Leaders n do constructive criticism... The monster North created is hunting dem, u re here calling Gej names...

Who is the minister working for? Is it not Jonathan? Did you vote for any Minister? And why has Jonathan not sacked the man till or the deaths not big enough for him to lose his job? Why is Jonathan protecting him and condoning his action?

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Orikinla(m): 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
Happy Birthday Pastor President Goodlluck Ebele Jonathan.
May our Almighty Father JEHOVAH God increase you with many happier returns of the day with long life and more testimonies of the abundance of His infinite grace in Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Dekingmoses(m): 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
Wheather you do good or bad people gonna talk. If nobody talks about you then u are nobody. GEJ is doing it. LLnP.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Ladycloud(f): 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
hbd..to him.....happy birthday. to meeee

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
egift:

Who is the minister working for? Is it not Jonathan? Did you vote for any Minister? And why has Jonathan not sacked the man till or the deaths not big enough for him to lose his job? Why is Jonathan protecting him and condoning his action?
. Leadership is nt a bed of roses. Truly d minister ought 2 resign immediately. GeJ is nt condoning his actions. He jus tried bn a democrat. You shud attack d Minister directly. Meanwhile, we shud appreciate d fact dat our president is nt machavellian, if u understand wat I meant. If nt most of all d tantrums and aspersions we cast on him on social media won't be seen @ all. Let's learn how 2 support and pray 4 d pple in authority.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
stinggy:

Mr, counter his points one by one or shut dafuq up pls

Lolz... is this one among too? run along n*tw*t...
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by condralbede(m): 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
Krisddon:

If you're still thinking Buhari will rule this country ever again, you're on a looooooooooog thing! Ur comment shows how deluded u are. GEJ till 2019!
Then David mark....

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
Na wa ooo. See as dem just dey swear for the man. A good man deserves good words. This shows that he is a bad man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by ikeduru2002: 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday my presdo and i wish you many more years to come
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
I'm Just waiting for APC's comment as usual
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by benjsniper33: 1:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
donphilopus:
This' the last Birthday he would celebrate as the President of Nigeria. By next year, he would be celebrating his birthday either in the Prison or with his family on a low-key. HBD to him though!

#SaiBuhari

Walai mana!! grin
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
donphilopus:
This' the last Birthday he would celebrate as the President of Nigeria. By next year, he would be celebrating his birthday either in the Prison or with his family on a low-key. HBD to him though!

#SaiBuhari
Lamentations 3:37, who is he dat saith and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not? Lamentations, the meal for every anti-Jonathan. The God dat dealt wit Abacha, the God dat is dealing wit Babangida and the God dat will deal wit Buhari and all his followers, neva sleeps nor slumbers.......GEJ till 2019.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by tabisegroup(m): 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
Yomieluv:
Happy birthday Mr President.

Long life,and prosperity.
which prosperity again??
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by davobrown(m): 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
Oga Jona HBD
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
ZACHIE:
Rome burns
Nero fiddles
Nigeria burns
Ebele fiddles
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by ibkgab001: 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
God Bless your new age Uncle Jonathan!!!
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by annita19(f): 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
Who knows how many million dollars they spent on the cake/the party cheesy
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by obowunmi(m): 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
Happy Birthday to the man who will run Nigeria again until 2019.

More grease to your elbows.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by moseslarry(m): 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
Never knew this retardeen clueless man is still as young as this, and why can't he use is blocked head or brain for good governance. I diot.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. This man has no single shame in his blood cells not to mention his coconut brain. angry
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by ovieohene: 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
HBD Mr. President! U wll live long! @ this trying time you need God's wisdom and direction. May He lead you and crown you with His grace and mercy to rule this great Nation. Amennn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures) / Police Arrest Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Over Mace Theft / Kogi Election: 3 Killed As Military Thwarts Ballot Box Snatching Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.