Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:02 AM

Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. (48813 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos / Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today / Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Franzeez(m): 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
donphilopus:
This' the last Birthday he would celebrate as the President of Nigeria. By next year, he would be celebrating his birthday either in the Prison or with his family on a low-key. HBD to him though!

#SaiBuhari

Its easier said than done...... Oust an incubent president in this toddler democracy of nigeria I think you must be high on sperm..... Secondly..... GEJ has celebrated 8 birthdays @ aso rock remember 2 as Vice president 1 as acting president and 5 as president...... I think on a personal key that's success. My advice for you is think about your life and stop wasting time cursing someone who is already blessed.... My 2 cent
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by 2aces(m): 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
donphilopus:
This' the last Birthday he would celebrate as the President of Nigeria. By next year, he would be celebrating his birthday either in the Prison or with his family on a low-key. HBD to him though!

#SaiBuhari
grin cant wait to see the look on your face when you start eating your words come 2015
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
donphilopus:

#SaiBuhari
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Opusy: 8:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
donphilopus:

#SaiBuhari

And if he celebrates next year Bday in Aso Rock. Shame wn catch devil go catch you.

SaiGEJ
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by fireforfire: 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
LMAyedun:
President Jonathan with friends and family after a special prayer session to mark his 57th birthday this morning..

who is dis cele man by d left
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
The 1st lady looks like a bully in the first pix though...& its like there's no love lost between her & her mother in-law..
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by neyur: 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
donphilopus:

#SaiBuhari

and if he does it 4 times again,what will yu gonna do,kill urself?...eranko
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
lonelydora:
Happy Birthday Oga Jona. GEJ till APC get sense.
LOL, so dey neva get sense yet? Ur hilarious!

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by donphilopus: 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
[s]
neyur:

Wen animals speaks, you can easily recognize through their voice.....i dont even tink if he ever sees u as a citizen.
[/s]

Swerve, cos I wanna see road!
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by neyur: 9:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

May be yu should! tongue
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

May be yu should!
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by derecho(m): 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ayatullah:

CHRISTIANS ARE FORGIVING?

History will not agree with you that Christians are forgiving and not naive. If you can take your time to read about the various Christians CRUSADES in Jerusalem then you will see how wicked and unforgiving Christians could be in their murder of Muslims and Jews.
so this is what you know about Christians? I will leave you to delude and entertain yourself. The same thing they brainwash the likes of Mutallab and Boko haram boys with.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by misshoree(f): 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
Chai,they don pack the national cake that aint enough b4 do elaborate birthday....

I hope it was Iphone 6 they shared as souvenir sha grin
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by mmb(m): 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
GMB

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ladycloud:
hbd..to him.....happy birthday. to meeee

HBD dearie
Sorry it's coming late. Hope you had fun.
Wishing you the best kiss

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by liyalla(m): 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday Mr. President Sir
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by ameer2: 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
Wishing him h.b.d. and may God control his lyf d way he's controlling dis country.

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by nationwide24: 11:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday my president! God bless you and your family.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
Belated Happy Birthday to you, Mr president!
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Ladycloud(f): 11:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

HBD dearie
Sorry it's coming late. Hope you had fun.
Wishing you the best kiss
....thankz deawie... it went well....
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Ayatullah(m): 11:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
derecho:
so this is what you know about Christians? I will leave you to delude and entertain yourself. The same thing they brainwash the likes of Mutallab and Boko haram boys with.

READ!
Find time to read, don't be a lazy head, that's what can help you get out of the Sunday School lies you have been fed all these years. But I can still help you out with a video CD documentary by BBC on the bloodbath of Christian crusaders in Jerusalem.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Billygee2u: 3:05am On Nov 21, 2014
donphilopus:

#SaiBuhari
if God have said so,let your word come to pass,but if God haven't it will not come to pass.
AWESOME HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAY TO OUR DEARLY BELOVED GEJ.
OUR PRESIDO,WE NIGERIANS LOVE YOU ,BUT,GOD LOVES YOU BEST
MORE SUCCESSFUL YEARS AHEAD OF YOU.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by oskaaay(m): 3:56am On Nov 21, 2014
Cute picture..they are!

Please: Vote A Fellow Nairalander To Become A Celeebrity In The Ongoing Sm Award via https://www.nairaland.com/2007783/please-vote-fellow-nairalander-celeebrity
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Truckpusher(m): 5:27am On Nov 21, 2014
donphilopus:

#SaiBuhari
I can see that you and your hopeless street urchins are having a field day here cursing out your lives.

FYI: He has more 4 birthdays to celebrate in Aso Rock - Now you can go and die......Don't be angry, one of your progressives sings it like an anthem. grin
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:48am On Nov 21, 2014
MuhdG:

1. I didn't abuse Gej I only said enlighten me
2. Which rail? I didnt see any
3. Which economy? Or have u forgoten that naira is now 172 equivalent to a dollar.
I dont know which economy ure talking about.
4. Which import or export?
Nigeria still imports more than they export.
5. Why didn't you talk about security issue?
The only place I can give gej an A+ in security issues is when it comes to himself.
6. Why didnt you talk about electricity?
Comon "sudan" has better electricity than Nigeria.
7. What of employment?
No need to answer that coz ure a victim!
Jobless man

Gej is a failure

You're too dumb to see reality

I am sorry bro...Neither myself nor Gej should be held for your mediocre level or knack for bad news and evil...
1)How is it my fault that you don't see what others see...rail is there 4real...your inability to see it depicts of how timid and ill informed you're....##travel&see##
2) its hard to teach illiterates and dumb people... have you checked those economic indices I listed? itiboribo!!!...I give facts & figures which don't lie...Mind you, naira losing against dollar is one of the fallout in this oil imbroglio....it doesn't mean an economy is dead or dying like your brain...its doesn't cost to be learned bro...
3) bia this boy, have you checked the food import cost I asked you to? I am taking it one at a time for dumb ones like you to comprehend...or do you prefer I lump them together?.... Check our food import cost little bro!!!
4)security kwa? ewu gambia!!! did you still remember the question, YOU asked me? I am talking about the goodies which outweigh the bad...why not yourself count the bad news, let's see if they outnumber the goodies about naija cos I don't see the bad ones, I keep record of goodies only...
5)I enjoy in my amaenyi house in awka anambra at least 20hours lights on daily while about 15hours average in Lagos (Joseph harrison street)here...
6) I am not a lazy baboon like you... I don't lie down waiting for government to spoon feed me and think for me...maybe meeting me live will convince you if I am employed and doing very well...
7)don't project your image on others...You are a failure....You are the failure not my President not GEJ but MuhdG

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:52am On Nov 21, 2014
MuhdG:

1. I didn't abuse Gej I only said enlighten me
2. Which rail? I didnt see any
3. Which economy? Or have u forgoten that naira is now 172 equivalent to a dollar.
I dont know which economy ure talking about.
4. Which import or export?
Nigeria still imports more than they export.
5. Why didn't you talk about security issue?
The only place I can give gej an A+ in security issues is when it comes to himself.
6. Why didnt you talk about electricity?
Comon "sudan" has better electricity than Nigeria.
7. What of employment?
No need to answer that coz ure a victim!
Jobless man

Gej is a failure

You're too dumb to see reality
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 21, 2014
Whynotthetruth:

I am sorry bro...Neither myself nor Gej should be held for your mediocre level or knack for bad news and evil...
1)How is it my fault that you don't see what others see...rail is there 4real..your inability to see it depicts of how timid and ill informed you're....##travel&see##
2)its hard to teach illiterates and dumb people..[. have you checked those economic indices I listed? itiboribo!!!...I give facts & figures which don't lie...Mind you, naira losing against dollar is one of the fallout in this oil imbroglio...it doesn't mean an economy is dead or dying like your brain...its doesn't cost to be learned bro...
3) bia this boy, have you checked the food import cost I asked you to? I am taking it one at a time for dumb ones like you to comprehend...or do you prefer I lump them together?.... Check our food import cost little bro!!!
4)security kwa? ewu gambia!!! did you still remember the question, YOU asked me? I am talking about the goodies which outweigh the bad...why not yourself count the bad news, let's see if they outnumber the goodies about naija cos I don't see the bad ones, I keep record of goodies only...
5)I enjoy in my amaenyi house in awka anambra at least 20hours lights on daily while about 15hours average in Lagos (Joseph harrison street)here...
6) I am not a lazy baboon like you... I don't lie down waiting for government to spoon feed me and think for me...maybe meeting me live will convince you if I am employed and doing very well...
7)don't project your image on others...You are a failure....You are the failure not my President not GEJ but MuhdG

I have only one sentence for you.

If the masses are not safe, Mr president is just wasting his time
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by btoks: 6:34am On Nov 21, 2014
MuhdG:

I agree,after the basics of food,water and air,humans need security - without this nothing else really matters.you can say that the security issues in the country outweigh any good there might be. Focus needs to be on securing people's lives.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:35am On Nov 21, 2014
MuhdG:

Why highlight points you have no answers to? Just being curious; Who are the masses who aren't safe? Or you wanna project your insecurity to others too?
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 21, 2014
btoks:
I agree,after the basics of food,water and air,humans need security - without this nothing else really matters.you can say that the security issues in the country outweigh any good there might be. Focus needs to be on securing people's lives.

Exactly!
Spot on
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:45am On Nov 21, 2014
btoks:

Very good!!! Now is the food not more now under GEJ (via agricultural transformation) ...our water resources has improved(via over 15 new dams & irrigation sites),...finally; security. Can we because of insecurity due to insurgency in north eastern part of Nigeria say that Nigeria is insecure? don't you think its fallacy of generalization which is outrightly wrong and incorrect... Do you think if Nigeria is that insecure as you think, that our FDI will be increasing tremendously as it is now...and our economy growing at over 6.5% as observed by IMF and others...or is IMF part of PDP now?

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:52am On Nov 21, 2014
MuhdG:

Exactly!
Spot on

My good brother, I know you are not in north east now...So what is the security situation in your region abi state now? Do you think that if the security situation is that bad as you generalized, that our FDI will be increasing speedily as it is doing currently? Do you think that our economy will be growing at an average of over 6.5% as recorded by IMF and co? or is IMF part of PDP now?
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. by btoks: 7:04am On Nov 21, 2014
Whynotthetruth:

Very good!!! Now is the food not more now under GEJ (via agricultural transformation) ...our water resources has improved(via over 15 new dams & irrigation sites),...finally; security. Can we because of insecurity due to insurgency in north eastern part of Nigeria say that Nigeria is insecure? don't you think its fallacy of generalization which is outrightly wrong and incorrect... Do you think if Nigeria is that insecure as you think, that our FDI will be increasing tremendously as it is now...and our economy growing at over 6.5% as observed by IMF and others...or is IMF part of PDP now?
There might be some good however not far reaching enough. The fact is there is insecurity in Nigeria,this being mainly in the NE is probably down to luck.I don't see what stops it from spreading. We've seen bombings in the capital for instance.
Also as a comparison,please look back at the 9 11 attacks.this was focused on the NE but was deemed an attack on the USA and dealt with as such.
the incessant bombings in Nigeria are a hindrance to real progress and needs to be addressed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 8 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria And Amount Wasted - Shehu Sani / Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments / Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.