Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,278 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Patience Jonathan Receives Her National I.D Card - Smiles :D - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Receives Her National I.D Card - Smiles :D (555 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos / Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence / President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan Receives Her National I.D Card - Smiles :D by ketekete: 11:13am On Nov 20, 2014
Nigerian First Lady Patience Jonathan pictured all smiles as she received her National Electronic Identity Card in Abuja, yesterday November 19th.

The Id Card was introduced by her husband recently.. isn't she beautiful smiley

SRC:
[url]ketekete.com[/url]

Re: Patience Jonathan Receives Her National I.D Card - Smiles :D by 1stola: 11:14am On Nov 20, 2014
Shepopotamus

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Receives Her National I.D Card - Smiles :D by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 20, 2014
Nonsense...why is it takin ages for nimc to distribute the cards to the masses
Re: Patience Jonathan Receives Her National I.D Card - Smiles :D by peleson: 11:42am On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Nonsense...why is it takin ages for nimc to distribute the cards to the masses
Becos the Muslim north hate the fact they are not as populated as they v fraudulently want everyone to believe
Re: Patience Jonathan Receives Her National I.D Card - Smiles :D by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 20, 2014
peleson:

Becos the Muslim north hate the fact they are not as populated as they v fraudulently want everyone to believe
abi..... Tru talk..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"You Can Go Elsewhere If Its Money You Want,i Dont Have Any Money To Share" -kat / APC Lambastes SSS For Invasion Of Party's Data Centre, Suspends Members Registra / Robbers Kill Co-ordinator Of Anyiam-osigwe Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.