Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:01 PM

Can A Lady Approach A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Lady Approach A Guy (2952 Views)

What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Lady Approach A Guy by olapat(f): 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2006
is it right for a lady to ask a guy she admire out on date
Re: Can A Lady Approach A Guy by iice(f): 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2006
There is alrdy a thread on this topic somewhere but sha its no big deal to ask a guy out if you really feel he is worth it, By the way, Welcome to NL
Re: Can A Lady Approach A Guy by naijadiva2(f): 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2006
sure why not. but as for me i wouldn't do it cuz i'm not comfortable with that but some girls have no problem with asking a guy out on a date.
Re: Can A Lady Approach A Guy by Dojo(m): 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2006
There's nothing bad in it. Obey your heart. Talk the talk.
Re: Can A Lady Approach A Guy by classiqkid(f): 2:07am On Aug 09, 2006
Nah personally I dont think so
Re: Can A Lady Approach A Guy by 2fine4u(f): 2:25am On Aug 09, 2006
never done it before but am sure a girl can do that if she likes the guy
Re: Can A Lady Approach A Guy by kiki(f): 3:36am On Aug 09, 2006
y not she sure can tho i can't do it
Re: Can A Lady Approach A Guy by EMiLY46(f): 3:38am On Aug 09, 2006
yea i think so smiley
Re: Can A Lady Approach A Guy by Izzo(m): 3:56am On Aug 09, 2006
I think a lady can ask a guy out if she has the confidence not saying they're scared to approach him.
Re: Can A Lady Approach A Guy by 4vaglowing(f): 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2006
Yes and no.yes, a lady that steps up to a guy to tell him how she feels means that she knows what she wants and she doesn't want to waste time, life is too short and wouldn't want to live with shoulda;coulda but didn't. No, because it is kinda of down-grading. It's like you are imposing yourself on him. Don't. Being girly pays off. If he doesn't want you, then na his buisness; his lose.

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Approach A Guy by man2man(m): 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2006
4VAGLOWING I DONT THINK SO . COS B4 A LADY CAN DO THAT SHE BELIEVES IN THE GUY
IT IS NO BIG DEAL
Re: Can A Lady Approach A Guy by Busta(f): 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2006
why not? if a guy can ask a gurl out easily, then a gurl can do same. might not be easy but can happen.
Re: Can A Lady Approach A Guy by needeeg(m): 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2006
i guess she's new here about her topic!! cool
Re: Can A Lady Approach A Guy by 2fine4u(f): 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2006
wat if the guy says no? shocked omg i kno guys are used to girls sayin no to them but a girl?
Re: Can A Lady Approach A Guy by obaf(m): 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2006
Dear,It's good for the guy but bad for you if the guy is a bad guy.
He wont really respect you,will gist friends about you,he might end up getting to fall in love or like you,but it will always be there u came  for him.
Best thing you can do is get talking with the guy,never express yourself in full,if the guy wanna game,he will move in to ask you out.
You know guys can take it when gils turn them down,but you will hate yourself if you eventually ask him out and he turn you down.
there is something about ladies,they dont expect you to turn them down when they ask you out.so you just manage the girl and drop her afterward and she will start complaining,so sister,don't be in this category pls,make him your friend first.
Wish you luck girl.
Re: Can A Lady Approach A Guy by olapat(f): 8:36am On Aug 10, 2006
Thanx all, I really appreciate ur opinions especially from (obaf)
It's good for the guy but bad for you if the guy is a bad guy.
He wont really respect you,will gist friends about you,he might end up getting to fall in love or like you,but it will always be there u came for him.
Best thing you can do is get talking with the guy,never express yourself in full,if the guy want to game,he will move in to ask you out.
You know guys can take it when gils turn them down,but you will hate yourself if you eventually ask him out and he turn you down.
there is something about ladies,they don't expect you to turn them down when they ask you out.so you just manage the girl and drop her afterward and she will start complaining,so sister,don't be in this category please,make him your friend first

U are right, cos i won't be able to face/stand it if he turns me down cos we see each other almost everyday.
Re: Can A Lady Approach A Guy by GNature(m): 10:00am On Aug 10, 2006
Rather than asking him out, you can flirt with him. A
real man would know when a woman has interest
in him.

There is nothing wrong with a lady asking a guy out, but
it is not quite common practice with nigerians as it is in
the western world.
Re: Can A Lady Approach A Guy by Smi1(m): 1:20am On Feb 03, 2010
I see no reason why a girl will be scare of approaching a guy if guys can also the job by going to miles in talking to ladies.
Re: Can A Lady Approach A Guy by abuaan: 6:04am On Feb 03, 2010
well, there's nothing wrong with a lady approaching a guy first. but still leave yourself with a little something of imagination for the guy. grin
yah as someone had already said, a guy would know if you are interested with him or not. your body speaks! tongue

Good luck girl!
Re: Can A Lady Approach A Guy by ec3l(m): 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2010
Me thinks if u like him enough, step up your game and ask him out. If u cant, flirt wit him. He'll pick d lines if he's got game. Dnt keep mum, he wont be there forever. Who knows, both of u might be happy together. And till u try,dnt conclude
Re: Can A Lady Approach A Guy by smooooooth: 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2010
it is absolutely wrong, the guy will only take advantage of u. better u wait til he notices u and takes interest, and if he doesnt, it simply means u not his type.
Re: Can A Lady Approach A Guy by WUNMYTE(f): 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2010
what's the big deal? all that matters is love. provided the guy is understanding, there's no big deal
Re: Can A Lady Approach A Guy by Ben13: 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2010
Not really in our CULTURE.

But since we Africans like everything that comes from the West, It's no more a big deal.

Mind you, the ladies that told you it's no big deal won't dare it. This' Nairaland. cheesy
Re: Can A Lady Approach A Guy by Ladyrsky46: 4:36am On Nov 11, 2010
Ben-10:

Not really in our CULTURE.

But since we Africans like everything that comes from the West, It's no more a big deal.

Mind you, the ladies that told you it's no big deal won't dare it. This' Nairaland. cheesy
LOL cheesy
Re: Can A Lady Approach A Guy by calddon(m): 8:59am On Nov 11, 2010
i once recieved such request from a girl though prior to that we were just friends, i turned d request down n d girl couldnt stand seein me it took pains on my part to sit her down n tell her my reasons which she finally understood. So just give d guy d signs n let him do d rest, if he is intrested he will act on d signs.
Re: Can A Lady Approach A Guy by MrCork26: 9:06am On Nov 11, 2010
in 2010?? NO WAY!!!! angry
Re: Can A Lady Approach A Guy by freecocoa(f): 10:31am On Nov 11, 2010
Won't advice u ask him out instead give him some signs,i once gave a guy i liked signs he asked me out & got stuck,na me even come tire 4 the love sef,so just play it cool and let him go 4 it.
Re: Can A Lady Approach A Guy by deoyel25(m): 10:38am On Nov 11, 2010
Its not a big deal actually. Its just that the guy will always capitalize on that. undecided
Re: Can A Lady Approach A Guy by TheSkipper(m): 10:54am On Nov 11, 2010
If done in a non desperate way I dnt see much of an issue with it, although in truth we guys like a challenge, and when its too easy we lose intrest - sometimes,

(1) (Reply)

Men Are Hard To Please(how Through Is This) / Nigerian Date / How Silly Can A Nigerien Man Get?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.