Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,712 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria (82144 Views)

Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria / Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria / Hardest Courses To Get In Nigerian Universities...Warn Your Younger Ones Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by originbm: 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
Fabzgrace:

Don't play dumb with me.
Hey I'm nt talking abt a general practitioner.
I'm talking about the disparity between an ophthalmologist and an optometrist .
You just said Optometrists treat diseases.

The disparity between them here in Nigeria is surgery.
Optometrist treat diseases ophthalmologists treat diseases...
Even a 500l optometry students can investigate,diagnose and write valid drug px,but under supervision.
And like I said the only restorative surgery here in Nigeria is CE.
So?
Re: Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Fabzgrace(f): 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
originbm:

The disparity between them here in Nigeria is surgery.
Optometrist treat diseases ophthalmologists treat diseases...
Even a 500l optometry students can investigate,diagnose and write valid drug px,but under supervision.
And like I said the only restorative surgery here in Nigeria is CE.
So?
Really?
And some optometrists use ophthalmologists as technicians ?

Where does that happen?
Re: Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by originbm: 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
Fabzgrace:

Really?
And some optometrists use ophthalmologists as technicians ?

Where does that happen?

You r making me repeat myself lady...
Anybody in the system will understand wat i am trying to say....
There are private clinics were the optometrist just invites the ophthalmologist to perform CE and leave.Their clinical input is just limited to the CE.They are paid and they leave hopling for another px.
The word 'technician' is used in a figurative sense...
They are just hired to perform their CE.

I dont understand ur incredulity...are u acquainted with the system?
What is ur arguement?
Or is it difficult to understand that CE is just a proceedure like other non-invasive proceedures?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by whalinton(m): 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
Is not yet complete without mentioning...CRIMINOLOGY/SECURITY STUDIES and EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY...
Re: Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by xploiter(m): 11:45am On Dec 29, 2015
Under engineering, I think chemical engineering and metallurgy are not funny
Re: Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Greatness366(f): 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
Isaactop9:
KING MICROBIOLOGY, the la cram! la pour course, i dont see hw someone will understand those botanical shits
Are you a Microbiologist??
Re: Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Yungbrym: 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
I'm sure he doesn't know about physics else it would be on the list
Re: Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Imakeherdrip(m): 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
Team Banking and surgery...
Don't go there and smoke oh...

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Problems Of Research Methodology In Nigeria / SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! / Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.