Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Friendship With One Nairaland Babe Is Enough For Me. But Who? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friendship With One Nairaland Babe Is Enough For Me. But Who? (4634 Views)

She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / My Date With Nairaland Babe At Shoprite Today With PICTURE / Any Nairaland Babe With This Kind Of Killer Shape? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friendship With One Nairaland Babe Is Enough For Me. But Who? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
clevvermind:
which one?

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day.
Re: Friendship With One Nairaland Babe Is Enough For Me. But Who? by clevvermind(m): 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
emusmith:

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day.
i cant get u. But what's important is that i need a girl.
Re: Friendship With One Nairaland Babe Is Enough For Me. But Who? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
clevvermind:
i cant get u. But what's important is that i need a girl.

Lol! Have you seen any yet?
Re: Friendship With One Nairaland Babe Is Enough For Me. But Who? by clevvermind(m): 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
emusmith:

Lol! Have you seen any yet?
maybe there's none from abuja.
Re: Friendship With One Nairaland Babe Is Enough For Me. But Who? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
clevvermind:
maybe there's none from abuja.
Must she be from Abuja? You don't do distance relationship?
Re: Friendship With One Nairaland Babe Is Enough For Me. But Who? by clevvermind(m): 2:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
emusmith:

Must she be from Abuja? You don't do distance relationship?
no. i dnt try that.
Re: Friendship With One Nairaland Babe Is Enough For Me. But Who? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
clevvermind:
no. i dnt try that.

Lol
What if she loves you and wants to come to abuja once in a while to visiting you...
Re: Friendship With One Nairaland Babe Is Enough For Me. But Who? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
Xtarxhyne:
How much is in ur bank acct. undecided

How much for one night?

1 Like

Re: Friendship With One Nairaland Babe Is Enough For Me. But Who? by clevvermind(m): 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
emusmith:

Lol
What if she loves you and wants to come to abuja once in a while to visiting you...
i just want somebody that is in this location. i dnt want someone far away. i dnt fancy distant relationship. but if she can be coming every weekend, no problem.
Re: Friendship With One Nairaland Babe Is Enough For Me. But Who? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
clevvermind:
i just want somebody that is in this location. i dnt want someone far away. i dnt fancy distant relationship. but if she can be coming every weekend, no problem.
I see...
Re: Friendship With One Nairaland Babe Is Enough For Me. But Who? by clevvermind(m): 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
emusmith:

I see...
yea
Re: Friendship With One Nairaland Babe Is Enough For Me. But Who? by damselabi(f): 5:43am On Nov 25, 2014
ireneony:
post your pix, make we access you
hehehe. ..wot does pix ve to do wit been friends.
Re: Friendship With One Nairaland Babe Is Enough For Me. But Who? by FLAWLES(f): 6:00am On Nov 25, 2014
Did you just say for?
Re: Friendship With One Nairaland Babe Is Enough For Me. But Who? by clevvermind(m): 7:30am On Nov 25, 2014
FLAWLES:
Did you just say for?
for friendship.
Re: Friendship With One Nairaland Babe Is Enough For Me. But Who? by vivaciouzz(f): 7:35am On Nov 25, 2014
**following **..op,if u just want a friend,not a gf,can we be friends? As long as u can make me laugh n more..no p
Re: Friendship With One Nairaland Babe Is Enough For Me. But Who? by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 25, 2014
Cutehector4u:
wats wit u and money..na ur typ dey quick to use do juju...

Lol
Re: Friendship With One Nairaland Babe Is Enough For Me. But Who? by clevvermind(m): 8:31am On Nov 25, 2014
vivaciouzz:
**following **..op,if u just want a friend,not a gf,can we be friends? As long as u can make me laugh n more..no p
how can we meet? Where can we meet? Choose a place and date/time.
Re: Friendship With One Nairaland Babe Is Enough For Me. But Who? by Beehorn(f): 9:33am On Nov 25, 2014
Where is the op??
Am also looking 4 a friend too. Do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Friendship With One Nairaland Babe Is Enough For Me. But Who? by clevvermind(m): 9:44am On Nov 25, 2014
Beehorn:
Where is the op??
i'm here o. where is ur location?
Re: Friendship With One Nairaland Babe Is Enough For Me. But Who? by Kazrem(m): 9:54am On Nov 25, 2014
Beehorn:
Where is the op??
Looking for your friendship as well. The needful done but no response.
Re: Friendship With One Nairaland Babe Is Enough For Me. But Who? by zeenhle: 10:09am On Nov 25, 2014
i wouldn't mind jst that im another country
Re: Friendship With One Nairaland Babe Is Enough For Me. But Who? by Beehorn(f): 10:19am On Nov 25, 2014
clevvermind:
i'm here o. where is ur location?
Abuja and Lagos
Re: Friendship With One Nairaland Babe Is Enough For Me. But Who? by Beehorn(f): 10:26am On Nov 25, 2014
Kazrem:

Looking for your friendship as well. The needful done but no response.
funny u...we are friends na
Re: Friendship With One Nairaland Babe Is Enough For Me. But Who? by clevvermind(m): 10:29am On Nov 25, 2014
Beehorn:
Abuja and Lagos
how?
Re: Friendship With One Nairaland Babe Is Enough For Me. But Who? by Kazrem(m): 2:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
Beehorn:
funny u...we are friends na
Following-follower is a friend?
Re: Friendship With One Nairaland Babe Is Enough For Me. But Who? by Beehorn(f): 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
Kazrem:

Following-follower is a friend?
i just sent u an email.
Re: Friendship With One Nairaland Babe Is Enough For Me. But Who? by LuvlyEgodi01(f): 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
I want to be ur friend. But dnt spend for me, just some1 i can talk to and confide in.
Re: Friendship With One Nairaland Babe Is Enough For Me. But Who? by extremelygolden: 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
clevvermind:
No chicks here?

Friends you say? No string attached? Are you intelligent? Can I learn new things from you?

Those are my criteria.
Re: Friendship With One Nairaland Babe Is Enough For Me. But Who? by clevvermind(m): 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
LuvlyEgodi01:
I want to be ur friend. But dnt spend for me, just some1 i can talk to and confide in.
ur number.
Re: Friendship With One Nairaland Babe Is Enough For Me. But Who? by melotreaah(m): 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
Xtarxhyne:
How much is in ur bank acct. undecided
haha bank acct shatterer ni o
Re: Friendship With One Nairaland Babe Is Enough For Me. But Who? by clevvermind(m): 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
extremelygolden:

Friends you say? No string attached? Are you intelligent? Can I learn new things from you?

Those are my criteria.
new things like what? dnt mind me.
Re: Friendship With One Nairaland Babe Is Enough For Me. But Who? by extremelygolden: 8:10am On Nov 26, 2014
clevvermind:
new things like what? dnt mind me.

I love knowledge. Any new thing could be in any field of learning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If U Think Your Girlfriend Loves You (pix) / Ladies! See The Boy With Good 'Heat' !!! (Hilarious Pic) / To anyone Dating My Future Wife Abeg ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.