Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha (50075 Views)

Independence Day: We Have Uncovered Plots To Wreck Havoc In Abuja – Ohanaeze / Wike Plots To Join APC / Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 22, 2014
dazpa:

Yea I know it's for uncivilized Apes like
your self.Primitive African chimpanzee.

wow..nice write up...if we re apes as yu said.we like et. THIS Is AFRICA.
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by christopher123(m): 1:17am On Nov 22, 2014
Superb analysis

But take my word today

SW lacks the will to fight

Mark my word...just empty boast

They have never fought a modern war like ijaws in the creeks and ibos in the plains

That is the problem

meccuno:
I knew one goat would mention igbos......what has ur fight with the South south got to do with us? Let me tell u how it would play out......impeach GEJ.....the hausas and yorubas rejoice....the Niger delta militant blow up ALL the oil well and anything related to oil.....SW and North excluding the middle belt move their tanks for battle....SS negotiate with a super power....weapons are supplied....federal troops negotiate with another super power....and the battle line is drawn...igbos wat©h like vultures.....battle would be in Lagos ,abuja and the SS......bombs here and there......igbos protect their territory....when you idiots are done killing ur selves,the igbos would live in peace happily ever after....probably giving the south westerners 20 biafran pounds in exchange for landed properties in their land...because there would be kwashikor......lol....no food to eat.....lolz....the after destroying both sides,the east emerge as the super power......then the SW and SS would end up like the North......Desolate....then we do what we know how to do best,business......after all....fight don dey hungry una since....its the turn of the igbos to siddon look.....Lols...nice movie
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by iaatmguy(m): 7:26am On Nov 22, 2014
AdolfHitIer:
Impeach Jonathan?

Hahahahahahahahaha

Greatest joke of the century.

Just give it a shot and watch this country naija sink like titanic
Are u a Nigerian at all ? DO you have a family ?, do you love your family ? answer all this question when you wake in the morning, for you to have a sober reflection. I guess your name speaks well for you. Those who liked your devilish comment are devil's advocate. God bless nigeria

1 Like

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by smartleo(m): 7:42am On Nov 22, 2014
dunkem21:
Super story. Impeach Ihedioha on which counts? Abi, Ihedioha jump fence

I thought impeachment proceedings should commence on the law breakers that destroyed public property and professionally scaled a fence. grin

I just imagine if it was Goodluck that was caught on video jumping a fence grin grin

Grabs Okpa and Fanta.

The day graduates begin to talk as elite citizen,I guess that's the day naija development begins.all dis TAN bois,will not destroy dis country because of stomach infrasture.yeye pipu

1 Like

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by domido(m): 12:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
hugoart:
Jonathan will be impeached and nothing will happen. I tell you.

Abacha thought he was god,he died, nothing happened.

Idi amin thought he was god,he was disgraced, nothing happened.

Cescescu of Romania was destroyed

Gaddafi was frustrated,wretched

Mubarak escavated

NOTHING HAPPENED.
Who says nothing happened in Libya. D'u realise Libya is Decomposing. Its becoming a failed state. Even Egypt. I dont support impeachment of d President oooo. But if it happens,what will happen i bliv myself and my family will not b in Nig to c d outcome.

1 Like

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by 7lives: 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
1stola:

If they like, let them start any war. I'm sure they will all perish and be killed like animals.
Gej is a complete bastàrd.
My wish for this country is for it to even spilt. Let everyone hold its region and keep its damned resources. Fûck the oil.
All they know how to shout is oil oil oil!
As if the oil is more precious than the oxygen we breath.
Nonsense!

I am with you on this, let this country divide if needs be, oil will eventually become worthless, as more and more country discover crude oil deposits, supply will outweighs demand and the price of oil will come crashing like pack of cards just as its currently happening.
Winter is gradually setting in, if the price of oil is falling instead of rising as projected by stock market analysts, then oil is going on a long bearish ride which could be a long journey spanning another ten years and may the good lord have mercy on oil dependent economies.
Oil price was as low as 27 dollar during the IBB regime, gulf war and the Iraq war, and China were the reasons the price of oil went up, the wars are over, and China had since struck oil in their country.
I am for human capacity development, people are the resource of their country not some oil, uranium, gold, silver and diamond.

1 Like

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by 7lives: 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
Trustyd1:
my dear u can't put GEJ in the catigory of all the above mention. But if u think u must then u dnt knw wot dis people u've mentioned did.

If you know what these people did why not educate me, a president that abandoned his duties to chase after frivolities like the show of shame at the NA can only be categorised alongside these losers.
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Anglovel: 7:40am On Nov 23, 2014
Acidosis:
Impeach who? hahahahaha

Na now we go know who get Nigeria - North or Niger Delta

You people are already shouting austerity measures despite the fact that the Niger Deltans still feed you guys with little oyel; by the time they are through with y'all; you all will return to your thick caves.

Bunch of ungrateful e. diots. Harm Jonathan & watch your back!
must dis marriage continue?na by force?ok we shall see.....bunch of scanvengers......

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja / Read This If You Are Among Those Criticizing The IGP Over Transmission Video / Appointment Of Dangote & Otedola As APC Campaign Members: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.