Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha (50106 Views)

Independence Day: We Have Uncovered Plots To Wreck Havoc In Abuja – Ohanaeze / Wike Plots To Join APC / Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 21, 2014
slytubadth:

u didnt tell me wat happened thereafter buh its okay.

Stop acting ignorant, I know you're not.

My initial question was do you know the number of PDP governors that decamped yo the APC? How come nothing happened? Why is Tambuwal's case different?

1 Like

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Bekwarra(m): 8:25am On Nov 21, 2014
luvmijeje:

As at yesterday, I know he would have change his mind. Jonathan is setting a wrong precedent. It's in the interest of this country to impeach him before executive lawless start becoming the norms.

The National Assembly must do the right thing. GEJ must go.
See painment o. Go impeach am now

2 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 21, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin, We dey wait for the impeachment announcement.
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 21, 2014
emmalexabl:

And waste of signatures too....

And waste of biro ink plus. Lolz. Naija fit sweet die aswear. I no fit stop laff yesterday as i see old men scaling fence. That can only happen in our dear country...naija. I wish person bin fall come break any part of d body as im land for ground.
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 21, 2014
moneybag100:
Jonathan destiny is to destroy and divide Nigeria....
...and i like it. But that sonofabiitch oaf tambo'ole shud know that he was a major playa of da process..
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by okiezman(m): 8:31am On Nov 21, 2014
hazyfm:

Was GEJ's action the best?
You see why i hate this guy

That's ya business you can't undermine the ruling party, when you take what's not yours return it back
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by okiezman(m): 8:33am On Nov 21, 2014
adisasegun:
You are mad, that drunkard must be impeached, when Obasanjo wanted to go for third term, house of assembly members were against him, he did not use policemen and soldiers against them, I can not blame him shaa, what do you expect from ogogoro man

Is he going for third term? Do you think impeachment is easy? Janjanweeds are jokers am laughing at there stupidity....
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Dexema(m): 8:35am On Nov 21, 2014
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmKxzD9GYs4

[size=15pt](Senators Threatened To Impeach President Jonathan?) - Keeping It Real With Adeola [/size]

God bless you for that insightful video,Band of thieves led by a corrupt and inept buffoon.Naija on the brink.
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by okiezman(m): 8:35am On Nov 21, 2014
cashkid:

sit down there dey make mouth, i wonder wetin go happen if they impeach ur silly power drunk Gej..... The silly northern lawmakers will soon treat ur Bleep up.......... those u called silly northerners, go n check their number in the house and u will understand better....

If they like let them be million gej can't be impeached....so keep dreaming...you can't undermine gej's authorithy....they should continue with the plan it will fail at the begining
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by luvmijeje(f): 8:35am On Nov 21, 2014
Bekwarra:

See painment o. Go impeach am now

Guy chillax. They have started already and I hope they won't dissapoint Nigerians.
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by zionism43696: 8:36am On Nov 21, 2014
moneybag100:
Jonathan destiny is to destroy and divide Nigeria....
I strongly agree wit u. dat is his mission. six yrs without nothing 2 show 4 it
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by okiezman(m): 8:36am On Nov 21, 2014
ikweremilitant:
in felas voice"wen trouble sleep nyanga go wake am,.....wetin them dy finnnnnd?

LoL....tell them....they don't want one nigeria am happy if it breaks up sef
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by okiezman(m): 8:37am On Nov 21, 2014
HASSANAASIA:

It will shock you

Yea their stupidity is already shocking me
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by okiezman(m): 8:38am On Nov 21, 2014
1stola:

Morôn!
What will happen if they impeach your paymaster Jonadàft?

If the apc people knows it's impossible to impeach him....they just saying trash
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by tempest01(m): 8:41am On Nov 21, 2014
slytubadth:

Are u okay at all? Why d insult? U saw sometin in ma post u dont like or dat needs correction u state it nt insults. Oga, I wont tolerate such insult frm u again.

shut up ... means shut up. your threats don't hold water.

should i rephrase?

keep quiet,
Stop talking,

I wonder what entails insult to you lot
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Bekwarra(m): 8:41am On Nov 21, 2014
luvmijeje:

Guy chillax. They have started already and I hope they won't dissapoint Nigerians.
Give me one name to call you when the impeachment plot fails.
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Leebeedo(m): 8:41am On Nov 21, 2014
So many silly comments. What the executive arm did is wrong and the problem started when they started bending the constitution. Office holders have been defecting without any issue of stepping down and that's where the exeutive got it wrong.
As for GEJ's impeachment, the truth is he doesn't need to be impeached before his Niger delta brothers hold Nigeria to ransom by not allowing oil companies extract oil & gas, and the revenue of Nigeria will plummet drastically , it's that simple. If GEJ doesn't win in 2015, that will be the end of nigeria. Infact, Nigeria is finished cos any option is trouble whether Buhari wins or GEJ wins

2 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Ajibo111(m): 8:41am On Nov 21, 2014
hugoart:
Jonathan will be impeached and nothing will happen. I tell you.

Abacha thought he was god,he died, nothing happened.

Idi amin thought he was god,he was disgraced, nothing happened.

Cescescu of Romania was destroyed

Gaddafi was frustrated,wretched

Mubarak escavated

NOTHING HAPPENED.
oh my god but why are u taking #weed# for goodness sake

1 Like

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by hazyfm: 8:43am On Nov 21, 2014
okiezman:

That's ya business you can't undermine the ruling party, when you take what's not yours return it back

Mimmiko took what was'nt his, Did you ask him to return it back?

Why did'nt he step down as Governor
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by hazyfm: 8:45am On Nov 21, 2014
Ajibo111:
oh my god but why are u taking #weed# for goodness sake

Seems to me you are the one smoking wet weed

Be Patient, Wait for it to dry,
#WetWeedKillsFaster
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by farem: 8:49am On Nov 21, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
Justcash:

Except that this is Nigeria and most of those countries that you mentioned are[b] foreig[/b]n. You underrate the catastrophe ahead.

Kindly point the few or one that are not part of the most of the foreign countries mentioned.
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by hazyfm: 8:53am On Nov 21, 2014
tempest01:

shut up....if you don't know anything, read through the posts before you post.

the constitution of Nigeria is supreme and tambuwal should have thought carefully of his actions and then be ready to face the consequences. it is clearly stated that he ceases to be. he should just step aside and face his governorship ambition

Hope what you read was the 1999 Constitution, because from your post it seems you just finished reading PDP's Constitution
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by okiezman(m): 8:53am On Nov 21, 2014
hazyfm:

Mimmiko took what was'nt his, Did you ask him to return it back?

Why did'nt he step down as Governor

Did labour party say they want it back Is it Becos we left amaechi n co Next time ask better question
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by wordbank(m): 8:53am On Nov 21, 2014
GEJ advisers n wife hv done so much impunity which d law have to address. These fracas have been foreseen by Gov. Amaechi which led to d current problems in Rivers State and now same is happening at the National Level. I know impeachment is not the solution therefore it can't achieved. There should be separation of portfolios at the office of Mr President, he shouldn't merge partisan and non partisanship together. A provision in the Nigerian constitution section 93 is the proof Tambuwal, Amaechi and others have over switching to another party and still retaining their offices. David Mark and Ihedioha have broken their oath of carrying out their duties without fear or favor and that is corruption.
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by ogene007: 8:53am On Nov 21, 2014
This impeachment threat is the rantings of lunatics. The FG would simply place those lunatics under compulsory house arrest until after the 2015 elections. APC thinks that there noise making skills and funding of BH is enough to bring down the government. They should realize that Nigerian has moved on from those days of peddling of lies and half-truths of tribune and concord newspapers during the 2nd republic.

3 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by hazyfm: 8:55am On Nov 21, 2014
okiezman:

Did labour party say they want it back Is it Becos we left amaechi n co Next time ask better question

C'mon stop being foolish..

I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Cubeet2: 8:56am On Nov 21, 2014
Nigeria is about to Die
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by okiezman(m): 8:57am On Nov 21, 2014
hazyfm:

C'mon stop being foolish..

I'm out of here

Bye
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by hansad: 9:00am On Nov 21, 2014
okiezman:
Stories from stupid northern law makers I dare you to try it and see where Yall go end....mtchew rubbish...if una like collect 500 signatures...jokers
North used Boko Haram to wreck havoc against Nigeria and Jonathan administration, now north is using Tambuwal as scape goat to destroy what is left of Nigeria. Only saviour for these northerners and their gra gra is Yoruba who seems afraid of having Oduduwa Republic. Any day Yoruba declare Oduduwa Republic, Nigerdelta country or ciuntries shall emerge, Biafra re-emerges, and new country or countries emerge from Middlebelt. The far north with their extreme sharia is like Pakistan in old India. Far north needs to exist in its own country, separated from rest of Nigeria.
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 21, 2014
Why are people comparing an executive governor with legislators? Do you guys read at all?
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by luvmijeje(f): 9:02am On Nov 21, 2014
Bekwarra:

Give me one name to call you when the impeachment plot fails.

Whether it fails or not is not paramount. The impeachment process will strengthen our democracy. It will keep our idle president busy and as we all know an idle president is the devil workshop.
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by tempest01(m): 9:08am On Nov 21, 2014
hazyfm:

Hope what you read was the 1999 Constitution, because from your post it seems you just finished reading PDP's Constitution

The pages from the constitution has been pasted on here...is it that you lack reading or understanding skills?

why wasnt there much fuss when governors switched places? because the constitution does not state that they lose their seat when they switch.

Is it pdp or apc that wrote the constitution?

Why i feel the police was right is because it is their duty to enforce the law. ITambuwal feels tha section was not interpreted well, he should go to court for it to be interpreted and then file for damages.

It is glaring that this is an attempt to twist the constitution for political gains. and the former speaker should have stepped down and focused on his governorship ambition to avoid all these ballyhoo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Read This If You Are Among Those Criticizing The IGP Over Transmission Video / COVID19: Umahi Bars Ebonyi Indigene Returning From China / Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.