Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha (50088 Views)

Independence Day: We Have Uncovered Plots To Wreck Havoc In Abuja – Ohanaeze / Wike Plots To Join APC / Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by okiezman(m): 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
The face-off between the Speaker of the House of Representatives and policemen Thursday is threatening to pit the legislators against President Goodluck Jonathan who, it was gathered, they are now plotting to impeach.

This, according to some sources, is one of the issues raised on the floor of the House when the legislators had an executive session after the commotion that ensued while the police were trying to block the Speaker from entering the parliament's premises.

It was gathered that in their bid to pay the executive arm back in its own coin, the legislators resolved to commence impeachment proceeding against President Goodluck Jonathan and the Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Emeka Ihedioha, for their breach of the 1999 constitution of the federal republic.

According to the source, over 120 signatures have so far been collected for the purpose. "The President has breached and violates the 1999 Constitution and is therefore liable to be impeached under section 143 of the 1999 Constitution. So therefore, I want to hereby submit that come December 3, we will begin to invoke and draw up articles of impeachment of Mr. President,” he declared.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/house-plots-to-impeach-jonathan-ihedioha/194614/

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
This should serve them right and make them realise that the laws can't be trampled in the name of partisanship. [s]Though I don't see this impeachment going anywhere[/s]

56 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by okiezman(m): 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
Stories from stupid northern law makers I dare you to try it and see where Yall go end....mtchew rubbish...if una like collect 500 signatures...jokers

143 Likes 9 Shares

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
Good for them. Those guys have raped the law,boldly abused it. But will the impeachment get anywhere sha?
Ayamlaykorn

7 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by AdolfHitIer: 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
Impeach Jonathan?

Hahahahahahahahaha

Greatest joke of the century.

Just give it a shot and watch this country naija sink like titanic

148 Likes 12 Shares

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by blemon44(m): 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
it's like you people are tempting me,you want to see what i'll do?
oya try it and see where your life go end!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by AdolfHitIer: 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
barcanista:
This should serve them right and make them realise that the laws can't be trampled in the name of partisanship. [s]Though I don't see this impeachment going anywhere[/s]

Thank God you realised is just a dream

33 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by AdolfHitIer: 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
laykorn:
Good for them. Those guys have raped the law,boldly abused it. But will the impeachment get anywhere sha?
Ayamlaykorn

Apc loves dream

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
Waste of time.

20 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
APC does not even have the numbers to impeach Ihedioha let alone Jonathan

They need to stop being rascals and ask Tambuwal to resign

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by dunkem21(m): 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
Super story. Impeach Ihedioha on which counts? Abi, Ihedioha jump fence

I thought impeachment proceedings should commence on the law breakers that destroyed public property and professionally scaled a fence. grin

I just imagine if it was Goodluck that was caught on video jumping a fence grin grin

Grabs Okpa and Fanta.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by DickDastardly(m): 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
What does the law say about "jumping a fence or gate" Doesnt that amount to " breaking and entry"
Tambuwal should have been shot @least by accidental discharge while scaling that perimeter fence to serve as a deterrent to other trespassers like him!

Epilogue: Once upon a time, THERE WAS COUNTRY called............fill the blank space sad cheesy

63 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
I dont like wot is happening. But I do enjoy d drama.

1 Like

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
I dont like wot is happening sha. But I just day enjoy d drama.

1 Like

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by CyberWolf: 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
grin grin..bunch of jokers..

21 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by chibwike(m): 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
DickDastardly:
What does the law say about "jumping a fence or gate" Doesnt that amount to " breaking and entry"
Tambuwal should have been shot @least by accidental discharge while scaling that perimeter fence to serve as a deterrent to other trespassers like him!

Epilogue: Once upon a time, THERE WAS COUNTRY called............fill the blank space sad cheesy
Longest time man..where have u been

1 Like

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by waternogetemeny: 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
WAT ARE THEY WAITING FOR NAU?

TIRED OF ALL THIS CAT AND MOUSE, DONT HAVE THAT PATIENCE...

OUR GUNS ARE ALREADY AT HAND!

NOTHING TO LOSE! IT IS ABOUT TIME WE BURST THIS THING!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Adindupeter: 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
Impeach Nigeria.. I can't wait!!!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by pimplucious: 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
And it all start getting interesting from here
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by lilprinze: 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
APC dreaming and making unnecessary noise since 1999.

23 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by hugoart(m): 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
Jonathan will be impeached and nothing will happen. I tell you.

Abacha thought he was god,he died, nothing happened.

Idi amin thought he was god,he was disgraced, nothing happened.

Cescescu of Romania was destroyed

Gaddafi was frustrated,wretched

Mubarak escavated

NOTHING HAPPENED.

168 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Acidosis(m): 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
Impeach who? hahahahaha

Na now we go know who get Nigeria - North or Niger Delta

You people are already shouting austerity measures despite the fact that the Niger Deltans still feed you guys with little oyel; by the time they are through with y'all; you all will return to your thick caves.

Bunch of ungrateful e. diots. Harm Jonathan & watch your back!

43 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
Let's say NO to Executive rascality and impunity regardless of our party affiliations. This is because if it becomes a norm everybody suffers.

15 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Justcash(m): 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
hugoart:

Mubarak escavated

NOTHING HAPPENED.

Except that this is Nigeria and most of those countries that you mentioned are foreign. You underrate the catastrophe ahead.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by moneybag100: 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
Jonathan destiny is to destroy and divide Nigeria....

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by moneybag100: 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
hugoart:

Mubarak escavated

NOTHING HAPPENED.
You forgot to add Gbagbo of ivory coast.
There will just be a little unrest and everything will be back to normal...I trust naija...who won die for useless politicians.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Acidosis(m): 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
You people are already shouting austerity measures despite the fact that the Niger Deltans still feed you guys with little oyel; by the time they are through with y'all; you all will return to your thick caves.

Bunch of ungrateful e. diots. Harm Jonathan & watch your back!

9 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by waternogetemeny: 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
Justcash:

Except that this is Nigeria and those countries that you mentioned are foreign. You underrate the catastrophe ahead.

Leave that baggar, the oyinbo told him that igbo, yoruba and hausa was created together and he believe them. Big mistake, GEJ is Nigeria, no GEJ, RIP Nigeria.

God made igbos special and alone.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by chronique(m): 10:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
Laughing out in swahili. Most of these people do not even know what is going on. Impeach Jonathan and watch Nigeria sink! Those of us who have kept quiet for so long,will have to do what we "MUST" do,when push comes to shove.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by emmalexabl(m): 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
em77:
Waste of time.

And waste of signatures too....

20 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by waternogetemeny: 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
These guys we prosecute will turn heros...

We gats too many of them crying for Biafra

Give us Biafra....

Are hausa and yoruba now ready for a rematch becos these guys obviously are...Igbo Kwenu!

We don't need Mohammed to seek death, it is ogele that will be pushing us.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Visits Guru Maharaji (Video) / Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos / Appointment Of Dangote & Otedola As APC Campaign Members: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.