Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha (50139 Views)

Independence Day: We Have Uncovered Plots To Wreck Havoc In Abuja – Ohanaeze / Wike Plots To Join APC / Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by myhero4eva: 9:08am On Nov 21, 2014
hugoart:
Jonathan will be impeached and nothing will happen. I tell you.

Abacha thought he was god,he died, nothing happened.

Idi amin thought he was god,he was disgraced, nothing happened.

Cescescu of Romania was destroyed

Gaddafi was frustrated,wretched

Mubarak escavated

NOTHING HAPPENED.
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by hazyfm: 9:11am On Nov 21, 2014
tempest01:

The pages from the constitution has been pasted on here...is it that you lack reading or understanding skills?

why wasnt there much fuss when governors switched places? because the constitution does not state that they lose their seat when they switch.

Is it pdp or apc that wrote the constitution?

Why i feel the police was right is because it is their duty to enforce the law. ITambuwal feels tha section was not interpreted well, he should go to court for it to be interpreted and then file for damages.

It is glaring that this is an attempt to twist the constitution for political gains. and the former speaker should have stepped down and focused on his governorship ambition to avoid all these ballyhoo.

No need to argue with u, Its too early

Nice day
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by swezenberg(m): 9:11am On Nov 21, 2014
Jonathan made a big mistake again. Does he think the Northern PDP will not be sympathethic with their brothers in APC. I forsee more members of the house decamping to APC and Jonathan's impeachment will be the next agenda. Why did he decide to shut out the law makers. Who are these guy's advicers. And now that minority can impeach, the APC members do not even need majority to impeach the President. This is the worst government in Nigerian history.
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by swezenberg(m): 9:14am On Nov 21, 2014
Leebeedo:
So many silly comments. What the executive arm did is wrong and the problem started when they started bending the constitution. Office holders have been defecting without any issue of stepping down and that's where the exeutive got it wrong.
As for GEJ's impeachment, the truth is he doesn't need to be impeached before his Niger delta brothers hold Nigeria to ransom by not allowing oil companies extract oil & gas, and the revenue of Nigeria will plument drastically , it's that simple. If GEJ doesn't win in 2015, that will be the end of nigeria. Infact, Nigeria is finished cos any option is trouble whether Buhari wins or GEJ wins

Exactly the Prediction of the US.
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by tempest01(m): 9:15am On Nov 21, 2014
hazyfm:

No need to argue with u, Its too early

Nice day

im not arguing with you, i am telling u what is.

don;t quote me next time.
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by orimsamsam(m): 9:17am On Nov 21, 2014
meccuno:
I knew one goat would mention igbos......what has ur fight with the South south got to do with us? Let me tell u how it would play out......impeach GEJ.....the hausas and yorubas rejoice....the Niger delta militant blow up ALL the oil well and anything related to oil.....SW and North excluding the middle belt move their tanks for battle....SS negotiate with a super power....weapons are supplied....federal troops negotiate with another super power....and the battle line is drawn...igbos wat©h like vultures.....battle would be in Lagos ,abuja and the SS......bombs here and there......igbos protect their territory....when you idiots are done killing ur selves,the igbos would live in peace happily ever after....probably giving the south westerners 20 biafran pounds in exchange for landed properties in their land...because there would be kwashikor......lol....no food to eat.....lolz....the after destroying both sides,the east emerge as the super power......then the SW and SS would end up like the North......Desolate....then we do what we know how to do best,business......after all....fight don dey hungry una since....its the turn of the igbos to siddon look.....Lols...nice movie
. Your illusion make me remember the story of a young man by D.O fagunwa, the young man went to borrow money to start a business. After he was giving the money he went to buy 2 dozen of breakable plate. After he arranged his good (breakable plate) in his sitting room he started day dreaming. He daydream of selling all his goods and getting high profit from it. He daydreamed dat he is going to get anoda goods 4rm his profit and capital and he is goin to resell the goods to get unimmaginable wealth. He imagine himself as rich man who will marry the king daughter. He daydream dat he will start maltreating the kings daughter to the extent that the king will come and beg him. So if the king come he will just use his leg to kick the king daughter. Unknow to him he is sitting very close to his unbreakable plate. So he kicked his breakable goods with his day dream and shattered his business. So mr man what u just said is day dreaming.
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Leebeedo(m): 9:21am On Nov 21, 2014
swezenberg:

Exactly the Prediction of the US.

They actually saw it coming...... It cannot be avoided
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by VICTOFX(m): 9:22am On Nov 21, 2014
AdolfHitIer:
Impeach Jonathan?

Hahahahahahahahaha

Greatest joke of the century.

Just give it a shot and watch this country naija sink like titanic

i put it straight to without reservations or any form of genuine apology afterwards, u are dumb for saying Jonathan's impeachment will make Nigeria sink, if I may ask u, do u think in that your small mind that Jonathan being the president has made Nigeria any better than it was?

though I know the impeachment is sure not gonna hold, the next time u want to comment pls think. n if u must reply me, think b4 u type. because if there be no sense in your response, I'll be forced to go silent on u, n I do hope u know what it mean.
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by swezenberg(m): 9:27am On Nov 21, 2014
oloworulz:
na who won sink am? Na u? Abi na ur Igbo boys ? It seems your grandfather didn't tell you about the Biafra war. The abokis can't wait to suck una blood......

Help me ask him again. How many people can he carry bomb and die with. Does he have the demonic heart those people have. Can he even carry grenade in his bag. Asking for war, he thinks it is e-war they are talking about.

Tell him to stop playing too much of Art of war. It deceives and makes him become illussional.
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Larriekay: 9:29am On Nov 21, 2014
F117AA:
You must have been fed goat food in your infancy.
That is the only excuse for your inbred buffoonery.
How dare you compare rivers and bayelsa states to those brown-roof striken, poverty-clad states in the sw?
May ogun have your tongue, you blasphemous nincompoop.
Btw, did you mention cocoa as a rival to oil wealth?
Your education was a waste, my friend.
guy, how many filling station dey bayelsa state
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by lawrsmith(m): 9:33am On Nov 21, 2014
iv4fb:

Hope you know the number of PDP governors that decamped to the APC? Your logic don't hold
how do you mean? and which of my logical are u talking about?
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by IYANGBALI: 9:36am On Nov 21, 2014
barcanista:
This should serve them right and make them realise that the laws can't be trampled in the name of partisanship. [s]Though I don't see this impeachment going anywhere[/s]
it would fetch them a lot of ghana must go bags with kulinkuli and shawama inside
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by dazpa(m): 9:40am On Nov 21, 2014
WOW,i think you Africans really hates each other very much and that's why you will remain uncivilized because you are all monkeys.
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by cestmoiparadign: 9:43am On Nov 21, 2014
moneybag100:

You forgot to add Gbagbo of ivory coast.
There will just be a little unrest and everything will be back to normal...I trust naija...who one die for useless politicians.
you also forgot to add blaise compare of Burkina Faso cool
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Cannonleo(m): 9:46am On Nov 21, 2014
thaoriginator:
if dem impeach the outuoke bastard son of sl'ut nothing go happen.. Abi thunder wan fire you?!
The one wey go fire u don finish e 99 pressup dey stand

1 Like

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Pennyways: 9:49am On Nov 21, 2014
slytubadth:

what are joke. jst because he is frm ND Doesnt mean he sude do anytin and get away wif it. What u typed here does nt sound logical at all.
what has he done to be compared with those northern hurry politicians, whose has done and still do every sort of evil just to make Jonathan's tenure un-governable, by invoking insurgency all the nation. just a day away to Jonathan's second term declaration a sucide bomber struck in kill dozens of innocent students, well they are killing their own that's none of my business. but nothing can happen to our own.
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by IYANGBALI: 9:50am On Nov 21, 2014
Leebeedo:
So many silly comments. What the executive arm did is wrong and the problem started when they started bending the constitution. Office holders have been defecting without any issue of stepping down and that's where the exeutive got it wrong.
As for GEJ's impeachment, the truth is he doesn't need to be impeached before his Niger delta brothers hold Nigeria to ransom by not allowing oil companies extract oil & gas, and the revenue of Nigeria will plument drastically , it's that simple. If GEJ doesn't win in 2015, that will be the end of nigeria. Infact, Nigeria is finished cos any option is trouble whether Buhari wins or GEJ wins
America said a lot about Nigeria and 2015,but some of our leaders no get brain
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Cannonleo(m): 9:52am On Nov 21, 2014
bola4dprec:
sentiment apart you spoke well, I hate his administrative tactics. Mandela was endorsed for second term he turned away the offer. Jonathan has reform the ill Nigeria Police Force to PDP Police Force all in the name of self pursuit

The constitution of the federal
republic of Nigeria is clear. It stated
that Tambuwal MUST GO.
68. (1) A member of the Senate or of
the House of Representatives shall
vacate his seat in
the House of which he is a member if
-
(a) he becomes a member of another
legislative house.
(b) any other circumstances arise
that, if he were not a member of the
Senate or the House
of Representatives, would cause him
to be disqualified for election as a
member;
(c) he ceases to be a citizen of
Nigeria;
(d) he becomes President, Vice-
President, Governor, Deputy
Governor or a Minister of the
Government of the Federation or a
Commissioner of the Government of
a State or a Special
Adviser.
(e) save as otherwise prescribed by
this Constitution, he becomes a
member of a
commission or other body
established by this Constitution or by
any other law.
(f) without just cause he is absent
from meetings of the House of which
he is a member for
a period amounting in the aggregate
to more than one-third of the total
number of days
during which the House meets in any
one year;
(g) being a person whose election to
the House was sponsored by a
political party, he
becomes a member of another
political party before the expiration
of the period for which
that House was elected;
Provided that his membership of the
latter political party is not as a result
of a division in
the political party of which he was
previously a member or of a merger
of two or more
political parties or factions by one of
which he was previously sponsored
Read this small ehh.plus the APC first went 2 look for trouble barricading the police hqr for hours nd oga tambuwal has withdrawn his suits so no protection

1 Like

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by IYANGBALI: 9:52am On Nov 21, 2014
dazpa:
WOW,i think you Africans really hates each other very much and that's why you will remain uncivilized because you are all monkeys.
while you are a gorilla tongue

2 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by dazpa(m): 9:55am On Nov 21, 2014
IYANGBALI:
while you are a gorilla tongue
stvpid niqqa,go and hang yourself. you hateful evil monkey
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by IYANGBALI: 9:55am On Nov 21, 2014
Cannonleo:

The constitution of the federal
republic of Nigeria is clear. It stated
that Tambuwal MUST GO.
68. (1) A member of the Senate or of
the House of Representatives shall
vacate his seat in
the House of which he is a member if
-
(a) he becomes a member of another
legislative house.
(b) any other circumstances arise
that, if he were not a member of the
Senate or the House
of Representatives, would cause him
to be disqualified for election as a
member;
(c) he ceases to be a citizen of
Nigeria;
(d) he becomes President, Vice-
President, Governor, Deputy
Governor or a Minister of the
Government of the Federation or a
Commissioner of the Government of
a State or a Special
Adviser.
(e) save as otherwise prescribed by
this Constitution, he becomes a
member of a
commission or other body
established by this Constitution or by
any other law.
(f) without just cause he is absent
from meetings of the House of which
he is a member for
a period amounting in the aggregate
to more than one-third of the total
number of days
during which the House meets in any
one year;
(g) being a person whose election to
the House was sponsored by a
political party, he
becomes a member of another
political party before the expiration
of the period for which
that House was elected;
Provided that his membership of the
latter political party is not as a result
of a division in
the political party of which he was
previously a member or of a merger
of two or more
political parties or factions by one of
which he was previously sponsored
Read this small ehh.plus the APC first went 2 look for trouble barricading the police hqr for hours nd oga tambuwal has withdrawn his suits so no protection
you are right,the big question is what happened to those that did same before Tambuwal
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by IYANGBALI: 9:58am On Nov 21, 2014
dazpa:

stvpid niqqa,go and hang yourself. you hateful evil monkey
I hit you where it pained you most,I'm so glad I did tongue

1 Like

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Cannonleo(m): 9:58am On Nov 21, 2014
adisasegun:
You are mad, that drunkard must be impeached, when Obasanjo wanted to go for third term, house of assembly members were against him, he did not use policemen and soldiers against them, I can not blame him shaa, what do you expect from ogogoro man

Sorry bro ur APC ogas drew first blood who asked dem 2 barricade loius edet house..una don see person wey worst pass mbu now abi
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Pennyways: 9:59am On Nov 21, 2014
dazpa:
while you are a monster
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Cannonleo(m): 10:00am On Nov 21, 2014
IYANGBALI:
you are right,the big question is what happened to those that did same before Tambuwal

If not statutorily ovserved the political party in question can enforce judicial processes against the target individual....
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by thegoodone2(m): 10:02am On Nov 21, 2014
luvmijeje:

As at yesterday, I know he would have change his mind. Jonathan is setting a wrong precedent. It's in the interest of this country to impeach him before executive lawless start becoming the norms.

The National Assembly must do the right thing. GEJ must go.
Not by impeachment.
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by hazyfm: 10:04am On Nov 21, 2014
tempest01:

im not arguing with you, i am telling u what is.

don;t quote me next time.

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by dazpa(m): 10:05am On Nov 21, 2014
Pennyways:
while you are a monster
Last time i checked devil looks like you ape .#darkie
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by dazpa(m): 10:06am On Nov 21, 2014
IYANGBALI:
I hit you where it pained you most,I'm so glad I did tongue
Ape
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 21, 2014
F117AA:
Your people in the SW will be the ones perishing.
Bloody brood of cowards and parasites.
Traiterous vultures.

Another wasted sperm.
Your momsy suppoze don flush u out b4 she born you.
#slowpoke

Thank God they have discovered oil in Ondo state. It will be enough to sustain the entire southwest.

1 Like

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by oloworulz(m): 10:46am On Nov 21, 2014
swezenberg:

Help me ask him again. How many people can he carry bomb and die with. Does he have the demonic heart those people have. Can he even carry grenade in his bag. Asking for war, he thinks it is e-war they are talking about.

Tell him to stop playing too much of Art of war. It deceives and makes him become illussional.
no mind am... Even for north , dem dey kill dem like goat, but he dey here, still here praying for war
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by IYANGBALI: 11:05am On Nov 21, 2014
dazpa:

Ape
tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

APC Places 4 Governors, 12 Chieftains On Watchlist Over Atiku / Uzodimma To Demolish Okorocha's Property Built On Water Channels: Pics & Video / Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.