Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Why Its Better To Stay With One Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Its Better To Stay With One Woman (556 Views)

Its Better To Be A Bachelor For Life Than Marry A Troublesome Woman / Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? / Its Better The Devil U Know Than The Angel U Dont Know, True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Its Better To Stay With One Woman by Obalende: 3:03am On Nov 21, 2014
Proverbs 14:12 King James Version (KJV)

12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

I want to talk today about this new trend of side chick, main chick etc. I believe what the Creator intended is one man to one woman at a time. Yes you are not tied to one woman fair enough if she misbehaves you can select another but the concept of having multiple women at the same time leads to emptiness, STDs, etc.

What do you think?
Re: Why Its Better To Stay With One Woman by Nobody: 3:52am On Nov 21, 2014
I understand what you are trying to say but the Christian perspective you tried to draw does not really follow in this case. It would be appropriate for those who are married though.

Now to the topic proper:

I am one who believes in the sanctity of both marriage and the build-up to it. I have always believed in committing myself to no more than one lady at a time, and in the case of marriage, I believe this commitment is for life.

Because of the huge responsibility involved in committing oneself to only one lady or guy, I have always advocated that one shouldn't just jump into a relationship without going on several dates with different individuals.

Note that I consider dating as a social outing between two individual's who are yet to make a formal commitment at a relationship but feel the need to get to know each other first.
Re: Why Its Better To Stay With One Woman by Obalende: 4:09am On Nov 21, 2014
the issue though with marriage is this.

Most men are seeking the youngest, most fertile and prettiest ladies with the best character they can get but these girls are not ready for commitment yet.

By the time these girls are ready for marriage around 26, most men will start eyeing younger girls, the guy will then marry a 32 year old babe but then cheat on her with a 24 year old. You see the problem?

I hear these girls talk and all I hear is "I am attracted to John, etc" never "I want to get married to John"

How can we resolve this dilemma as men? Me I want a very young chick so I dont have to look outside but then they are not ready to settle :-(

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do Please / Here comes the Valenphobic Chapter (pics) / The Banality Of Teen Sex On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.