Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

The Overdue Economy Crisis Ripe In 2015 - Ceah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Overdue Economy Crisis Ripe In 2015 - Ceah (697 Views)

Is Kemi Really Ripe For Finance Minister? / Al Mustapha Death Sentence: Its Long Overdue. Hafsat Abiola / Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Overdue Economy Crisis Ripe In 2015 - Ceah by honeric01(m): 7:26am On Nov 21, 2014
In 2008/2009, I Spoke about the Expected Global Economic Crisis and how the Pancake Nigerian Banks and Stock Market will explode but many ppl called me a Prophet of Doom. However, when the trouble started they ran back to me.Shares then reduced to below 30 percent of original value.Even my Dad hasn't recovered from it today.

I am not an Economist but with a little study of Economics with the Combination of Financial Intelligence, i can say Nigeria is in Big Trouble.This is a short message as i will be doing an Article Later.

The Combination of so many factors will plunge Nigeria into big trouble in 2015.The missing USD20 billion as claimed by last CBN Governor, the new CBN Policy which favours only the Rich and Bank Owners, crude oil per barrel as at last year was over $100 per barrel now $74 per barrel and still going to plunge further (Pray it doesn't), one product economy (crude oil) with income only from 3 sources crude oil, lagos port income tax and company tax, Naira gone crazy now $1 = N175, ECA over $20 billion in 2008 and now less than $4 billion and the minister say they are taking $1 billion plus to cushion the effect of the forth coming austerity.Did i hear the Minister say: Austerity!!! Lots not mentioned.

The signs are all out there: for the lay man the Price of Goods now Triple or more in the last 3 years. That we are the biggest economy is in the paper and not reflecting in the citizens, the re-based economy is also in the numbers and not reflecting in real life.

The Minister came out to announce austerity measures just some days ago.Guys! this is just the beginning, more of such measures will be announced and it will affect the poorest in the society more.The middle class will go crazy in 2015 as they will have to compete with the poor at the bottom.Fuel Price will Increase and possibly the full subsidy will be removed absolutely as part of the measure, about 40 percent of middle class will loose their Jobs as organizations will not be able to pay, those that wont loose their job will get a pay cut as price of goods and services sky-rockets. Bankers, Lawyers, Doctors, Engineers, IT developers and many more professionals will have alot to cry about.

Election is the reason government is postponing the evil days: If the incumbent wins they will be bold enough to open the can of worms as they wont have a choice. With a new president he will still have to tell you the truth and to put the economy back in shape, it will still greatly affect the middle class. Either way the truth must be told after election in Feb or after May 29 swearing in.If you want to understand this as a lay man buy something in dollar and convert it to Naira.

The poor and middle Class will pay for the ripple effect of wrong government economic decision.Hard Times knows no age, religion, Party, Gender, Ethnicity. Expect lots of protest here and there. Please! talk to your family and friends to sit up and tighten their belt. Save your money in Dollars as the Naira keep depreciating badly. If you don't have a Dollar Account, open one with a reputable bank. Henceforth, find a way to earn in dollars as we are in the internet age, start farming if you can as indigenous staple products price will sky-rocket (cassava etc), find yourself a reputable Network Marketing company that pays in dollars and be part of it right now and be active, i repeat be active.If you are already in one stop being lazy and become active.Most of all call your loved ones to tighten their belt.Pass this message to them.

A Yoruba Proverb Says: A foretold war doesn't kill only the wise cripple. A full article soon. Pass This Message to as many as possible. A word is enough for The Wise.

Written By: Cornelius Haastrup (Ceah)
Email: ceahy2k@yahoo.com
November 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Overdue Economy Crisis Ripe In 2015 - Ceah by caesaraba(m): 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
This is good anyway. At least those of us who have been shouting it from the rooftops will be vindicated.
Re: The Overdue Economy Crisis Ripe In 2015 - Ceah by Busybody2(f): 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
But the ship already sailed a long time ago, Mr Ceah Slowcoach undecided lipsrsealed
Re: The Overdue Economy Crisis Ripe In 2015 - Ceah by gnykelly(m): 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
you have made a nice doomsday scenario. but can't you give us what you can do different if by chance you are in power.
Re: The Overdue Economy Crisis Ripe In 2015 - Ceah by warrior01: 12:02am On Nov 22, 2014
na wa o! Even imbeciles dey form critics nowadays. While their mates are seeing opportunities, some are busy using free mb to dey form doomsday analyst. mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: The Overdue Economy Crisis Ripe In 2015 - Ceah by ceah(m): 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
It's happening already!!!

(1) (Reply)

APC Is A Very Violent Party, Says Maku / Photo: Kogi State University Lecturer Killed / How Nigeria,sa Moved To Swap Synagogue Collapse Victims’ Bodies For Arm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.