Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference (50119 Views)

200 Reps Sign Impeachment Motion Against Jonathan / 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notice Against President Goodluck Jonathan / Breakingnews:oyo Lawmakers Sign Impeachment Notice On Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by coolvitus(m): 9:29am On Nov 21, 2014
Naija in troubl
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by Ebukaokeke5: 9:30am On Nov 21, 2014
Get more signatures n mk it hit 2/3 of d house members n impeach d punk.I wish u a successful impeachment of the president GEJ honourable house members in d name of Yahweh.
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by tmcleo2k2(m): 9:31am On Nov 21, 2014
Anyone with a fair idea of what the "section 8 " is about?
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by maestroferddi: 9:32am On Nov 21, 2014
Coming from The Nations, why should people be surprised.

When scaremongering and propaganda become your modus operandi, then discerning people should know better than to take you serious.

APC and noisemaking...
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 21, 2014
bruno419:
IN NIGERIA
Vice President -North.
Senate President -North
Speaker House of Reps - North.
PDP National Chairman - North.
Head of Service - North.
INEC Chairman - North.
Inspector General of Police - North.
Chief Justice of federation - North.
President Court of Appeal - North.
EFCC Chairman - North.
President Federal high court - North.
National Security Adviser - North.
Chief of Defense Staff - North.
Chief of Naval Staff - North.
Controller, Customs
Service - North.
Defence Minister-North.
Education Minister- North.
MD Port Authority- North.
MD NDIC - North
Controller Prison Services - North.
Richest man in Africa - North.
85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria -
Northerners.
80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria -
Northerners.
99% of beggars in Nigeria - Northerners
Boko Haram - North.
Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and
Educationally
backward areas in Nigeria are in the North.
Now, ask yourself, what is the problem of the
Northerners?

Guy,don't deceive yosef..a more juicy posts are being help by the southerners,e.g finance,petroleum,cbn and lastly the 13% derivation which means a southern state gets thrice or more of what a northern states gets...only thing is beggars are hiding under Islam,even though Islam refutes it..the only problem with the north is ,dependency of govt job and laziness

2 Likes

Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by olaide721(m): 9:32am On Nov 21, 2014
dlox147:
Selfishness, and how do they hope to get 2/3 of the house to carry out there plan....tambuwal knows the honorable thing to do is resign but instead he wants to take us down this path thats not in anyone's favour..
Why will he resign please not about argument but back your point up with concrete submission

1 Like

Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by castancassy2(m): 9:33am On Nov 21, 2014
i dey laugh in 3D style. how can 130 at of 360 impeach a president. Dat wil show u dat dis APC'S hav no sence. even all d reps cannot impeach d president without d senate. when i was watching dis law breakers yesterday, i noticed something between d PDP law makers and apc law breakers. d PDP law makers were sitted like gentle men why apc law breakers were jumping fence, fighting in d chamber and sweating even smelling. i perceived d occur of d apcs. hope u all ar seeing maturity in PDP. Apc hav d say why PDP hav their way.
long live PDP

1 Like

Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by Bizibi(m): 9:34am On Nov 21, 2014
APC is not the change at all...if they enter aso rock it will still be same or even worse...when someone or a group of individuals become desperate with no positive agenda in its portfolio then such group shouldnt be taken seriously

2 Likes

Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 21, 2014
Wait and see if Jonathan would not GO
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 21, 2014
Juicypunny:
WET FANTASY

I SAW A HOT DUDE I REALLY LIKE. I LOVE THEM HOT MEN NOT CUTE GUYS.
WHEN I SAW HIM AND STARTED FANTASIZING ABOUT GETTING LAID WITH HIM.
IN LESS THAN FOUR MINUTE, MY PANTIES BECAME WET.

LADIES, SHARE UR FANTASY. cool cool

NOBODY SHOULD SEND ME A PM. I AM NOT A WH.ORÈ
Guy how far
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by Orikinla(m): 9:36am On Nov 21, 2014
It is only in Nigeria that a President like Goodluck Jonathan would not have been impeached since 2013 for violations of the constitution that intelligent Nigerians know, but unknown to the ignorant and intellectually re-tarded people online and offline who have not read the Federal Constitution and so don't understand the rule of the law on which President Jonathan swore to uphold in his oath of office.

3 Likes

Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 21, 2014
Full Text Of Apostle Johnson Suleman's
Prophesies For 2014
Details
Category: ARTICLES
Published on Wednesday, 08 January 2014
22:24
Written by Phrank Shaibu
Released On 5th December,2013
1. Rivers lawmaker to be arrested and
charged for murder(it's an attempt to
discredit him and the Nigeria police lied...
The presidency and it's men will use the
police against many people.
2. Bamanga Tukur will be removed and
disgraced. 3.PDP is bad but APC is
worse.4.Presidential ticket will split
APC.5. Jonathan will manipulate second
term.6. APC will win more slots in 2015.
Over 70% of government will be in their
hands.
7. If Jonathan goes ahead to contest , he
will be president but will not finish his
term.
8. Lagos will have a Christian governor.
9. I see CBN printing high denomination
naira notes this year.
10. Tinibu of APC should not smile yet as
there will be serious problems in APC.
11. The national dialogue will be the worst
Nigeria has ever had, it will end up with
fights and accusation of embezzlement.
12. South West will be seriously divided as
a top APC chieftain will die.
13. I see bombing in Kenya.
14. Jonathan will survive impeachment.
15. If president Jonathan and Ameachi can
resolve their difference, PDP will regain
their lost glory.
16. Tinubu and Fashola will fight dirty.
17. Musicians should pray against road
accidents.
18.I see cabinet ministers out of the villa.
19. Accord party in Oyo will gain
relevance.
21.President Jonathan is the last PDP
president.
22. A major and great man of God will be
called home. His ministry has blessed the
world.
20. APC will claim victory in 2015 but the
court will give it to Jonathan .
23. A Super Eagles player will be involved
in a ghastly motor accident.
24. Niger Bridge needs urgent attention,
collapse is imminent.
25. Oba of Benin, oh we need to pray.
26. A northern leader, SGF, Chief of
Staff will be among those in the team
negotiating on the president's behalf because
he will be told to step down but will not.
27. I like jonathan's gentle nature but he is
surrounded by wrong people.
28. Obasanjo should shut up, he will have
problem.
29. Olumba Olumba olu will have serious
problems.
30. Republic of Benin will mourn a past
leader.
31. Many christians looking for babies will
have babies this year.
32. Ikonjo Iweala will have serious
problems
33. Stella Oduah will have problems.
34. Another plane crash . Eminent
personalities involved.
35. Kidnap to be more common in the
west.
36. Third mainland bridge needs fresh
touch.
37. All service Chiefs will be fired.
38. Oyo and Ogun state governors, I don't
see them coming back. If they can pray
hard, mercy may smile at them but, I see
them go home.
39. Nollywood needs to pray and cancel
death. I see four people. A list among
them.
40. Ghana president will be betrayed by
friends.
41. Governors and senators will leave
PDP.
42. The Northern candidates against
president Jonathan will be two majorly.
43. We should pray against Nigeria break
up.
44. Tuface, Davido and Wizkid need
prayers against international disgrace.
45. South Africa needs prayers not to
return to the past.
46. I saw a colenel in the military trying
to stage a coup but he will fail.
47. The economy of Nigeria will go worse
but true Christians will prosper.
48. NTA needs prayers. I saw them
crying over the loss of one of their bosses
and fire out break in one of the stations.
49. Obiano, the governor elect of Anambra
will face serious problems because God is
unhappy with the way he was declared
governor.
50. The presidency will dump governor
Dickson of Bayelsa.
51. I see fuel scarcity.
52. PENGASSAN and NUPENG
need prayers.
53. A popular king in Niger Delta will
die.
54. Serious crisis in the north and will
attract foreign help.
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by weber042(m): 9:39am On Nov 21, 2014
Hmm weda true or false man of God. I believe in TB joshua's words "nigeria will not fall or be divided, but the people behind the backwardness of d country will not live to see the friut of their evil deeds".
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by seraphicesty: 9:40am On Nov 21, 2014
Let's sit back and watch Nigeria civil war part 2 as they impeach Mr President, at least for those of us that did not witness it d first time, this is another opportunity. APC can kill any body for power but before that u will be long gone.
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by Adyrin(m): 9:41am On Nov 21, 2014
Operation flee for your life!
Hahahahahha
new2020:
I 'll be collecting signatures for these house members with incredible climbing skills while still in their late 40s and 50s to join conscripted into the military. FYI, I have been to the House of Assembly, this gate is about 12-13ft high...very high. We need men like these in the Nigerian Military...men with energy and unique patriotism.
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by drnoel: 9:43am On Nov 21, 2014
bokoslayer:
Yesterday it was 120 signatures, overnight it became 130. I'm sure by tomorrow, they will have 361 signatures. Bunch of gate-climbing criminals!

Allow dem, they will be the ones to trigger what they can't finish.
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by Hero10001: 9:46am On Nov 21, 2014
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by Hero10001: 9:46am On Nov 21, 2014
seunwen2:
I reviewed all the comments and i cry at the way Nigerian youth think
We need to start praying the second stanza of the National Anthem like Psalm 23 everyday.

"O God of creation, direct our noble's cause.
Guide our Leader's right, help our Youth the truth to know.
In Love and Honest to grow, and live in just and true.
Great lofty heights attain, to build a Nation where Peace and Justice reign"

Amen.
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by msmon(m): 9:47am On Nov 21, 2014
This has been envisaged.
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by Bigcake: 9:47am On Nov 21, 2014
Asek1:
Just observing the polity all the way from here in Sri Lanka. Politics shouldn't be a do or die affair
Ahhh! But i thought you were in Cambodia because am still in Syria and everyone here is in support of GEJ.

1 Like

Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 21, 2014
new2020:
I 'll be collecting signatures for these house members with incredible climbing skills while still in their late 40s and 50s to join conscripted into the military. FYI, I have been to the House of Assembly, this gate is about 12-13ft high...very high. We need men like these in the Nigerian Military...men with energy and unique patriotism.

Like Seriously?!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are these our lawmakers

My God these guys are street thugs!! Uncivilised baboons!!

And these are the guys that make our laws? Wonderful.

Na wah!! See as that one face be like roast pork
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by skyfall: 9:50am On Nov 21, 2014
bruno419:
IN NIGERIA
Vice President -North.
Senate President -North
Speaker House of Reps - North.
PDP National Chairman - North.
Head of Service - North.
INEC Chairman - North.
Inspector General of Police - North.
Chief Justice of federation - North.
President Court of Appeal - North.
EFCC Chairman - North.
President Federal high court - North.
National Security Adviser - North.
Chief of Defense Staff - North.
Chief of Naval Staff - North.
Controller, Customs
Service - North.
Defence Minister-North.
Education Minister- North.
MD Port Authority- North.
MD NDIC - North
Controller Prison Services - North.
Richest man in Africa - North.
85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria -
Northerners.
80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria -
Northerners.
99% of beggars in Nigeria - Northerners
Boko Haram - North.
Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and
Educationally
backward areas in Nigeria are in the North.
Now, ask yourself, what is the problem of the
Northerners?

This is a very fraudulent list. Why not show all other positions occupied by non-Northerners and let's compare side by side? Your desperation to support the fisherman while castigating the northerners is crazy, even though you expect the same northerners to vote for him.
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by tochstorm(m): 9:51am On Nov 21, 2014
Space booked!!! oga pack you keke for that corner.
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by zulyadainmusa: 9:52am On Nov 21, 2014
We the masses are in the support of that impeachment exercise.
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by magabounce(m): 9:54am On Nov 21, 2014
zicoraads:
These people should not plunge this country into crisis. This move is dead on arrival.
vry true ma nigurr
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by Bigcake: 9:54am On Nov 21, 2014
intergral:
In Morgan freeman's voice: I see GEJ walking in the streets of Otuoke with out shoes on 29th May 2015! Please if this vision make sense carry stone help me HIT THE LIKE button kpam! I repeat in Morgan Freeman's voice......
In Frank Edoho's voice, '' Death has been announced of a certain idiotic young man who died of acute malfunction of the brain. He is survived by '' Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi and Tambuwal. And APC as chief mourner. Mourning house opens on May 29th 2015.
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by olaide721(m): 9:55am On Nov 21, 2014
I don't know what people mean by APC making noise,are you saying when they see what is wrong they should not talk and admit it? Or are they not part of the citizen in this country? What am really afraid of is we the youth of nowadays that all our mentality is of no difference to what those glutton politicians use to rule or direct us,when the mantle is giving to us I know and very sure that all dis stupidity which is been displayed by this quack politicians will still be practise.
All is just because we the present youth are more dubious and callous than this people
Nigeria hAaaaaaa I pity ur future
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by Adyrin(m): 9:59am On Nov 21, 2014
Mr man, David Mark is from Benue State(idoma) to be precise!
Benue nor be north Ooº° na middle belt abeg!

skyfall:

This is a very fraudulent list. Why not show all other positions occupied by non-Northerners and let's compare side by side? Your desperation to support the fisherman while castigating the northerners is crazy, even though you expect the same northerners to vote for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Exercise Crocodile Smile In Rivers, Army Kills 5 Militants & Arrest 23 / US DOJ Says Kingsley Kuku Used Stolen Billions From Amnesty To Fund Air Peace / Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.