Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,388 members, 7,954,567 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:35 PM

130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference (50364 Views)

200 Reps Sign Impeachment Motion Against Jonathan / 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notice Against President Goodluck Jonathan / Breakingnews:oyo Lawmakers Sign Impeachment Notice On Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by major466(m): 11:07am On Nov 21, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

I wonder at the way some of you reason. Where did the IGP get his intel that the National Assembly was going to be invaded by thugs, allowed the Senate President and others to gain entrace, but prevented Tambuwal. Does Tambuwal look like a thug from Oshodi or Upper Iweka?
We'll get the full gist when the Inspector General of Police and the National Assembly meet next week.
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by Jesusloveyou: 11:09am On Nov 21, 2014
lilprinze:
Mtchw ACP just like making noise 360 -130=
The last time I studied mathematics the
difference between 230 and 130 is 100
APC and their lawmakers should go and sit
down and stop making noise with just 130
signatures which is not even up to half of
the lawmakers.
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 21, 2014
Etosonc:
dont be so fast in concludin ,
hw cl`d u 4Get so soon dat in 2000 some HOR member voted to impeach OBJ Hw did it went ?
ans. dat

Now you are reasoning with us.
Obj is still the same pdp that have put us in these plethora of problems in the last 15years.
Everything seems not working for us because of corruption...
I swear if pdp can give us basic infrastructure like power,roads,hospitals,education and water.I don't mind them being in power for the next 30years
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by akin33(m): 11:14am On Nov 21, 2014
pls impeach the lawless government. Imagine, 7 men impeached speaker in Ekiti, opposition governors were being frustrated, eg. Amaechi, Oslo of Edo. I'm afraid. We might not have free and fair election in 2015 with this almighty power from above invading everywhere. You can't silence opposition party because they speak the mind of the poor masses. They should go ahead and impeach him. We need a serious government that can tackle security challenge s. He busy deploying troops to Ekiti and house of Reps where the North need much mpure security.
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by Zenith21(m): 11:14am On Nov 21, 2014
And nigeria is in a political mess
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by proxillin(m): 11:18am On Nov 21, 2014
Military should take over. We don't deserve democracy. We are lawless people

2 Likes

Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by samento: 11:19am On Nov 21, 2014
lilprinze:
the lawmakers.
You no go school? They said one third of 230.
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by babestella: 11:20am On Nov 21, 2014
I heard a lawmaker shouting & threatened to slap a colleague, a fellow lawmaker. It's so appalling. Now the interesting thing there was his language which obviously gave him away, a Yoruba man. Some were shouting at the top of their voice yet in 'Yoruba language' that 'Mr. President must go'

This goes a long way to establish the fact that hatred has soaked and killed this country, until we begin to see ourselves as one nation, we cannot get anywhere divided, trust me.
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by intergral(m): 11:22am On Nov 21, 2014
Bigcake:
In Frank Edoho's voice, '' Death has been announced of a certain idiotic young man who died of acute malfunction of the brain. He is survived by '' Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi and Tambuwal. And APC as chief mourner. Mourning house opens on May 29th 2015.
hehehehehe tell me one reason why you like GEJ and what he has done for you that will make to die for him or kill for him (according to your comment).............. because right now you're a. moronnn but when you tell me I will drop you down to an idiotttt
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by Dez80(m): 11:25am On Nov 21, 2014
bokoslayer:
Yesterday it was 120 signatures, overnight it became 130. I'm sure by tomorrow, they will have 361 signatures. Bunch of gate-climbing criminals!

hahahahahahaha,bros you funny o.
What do you expect from people who never got votes in a legitimate way?

1 Like

Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by Jesusloveyou: 11:26am On Nov 21, 2014
lilprinze:
the lawmakers.
they can get 100 member before dec 10th,beside where 16>19 in ngf,5>27 in river,5>15 in edo,7>19 in ekiti, so also 180 apc lawmakers which is 50/50,can also perform pdp magic.
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by ecnuel: 11:31am On Nov 21, 2014
dlox147:
Selfishness, and how do they hope to get 2/3 of the house to carry out there plan....tambuwal knows the honorable thing to do is resign but instead he wants to take us down this path thats not in anyone's favour..

Is 2/3 of any relevance any more? By the way things are being done now, 1/3 is greater than 2/3!
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 21, 2014
FOLLOWJESUS:
Is very unfortunate that we have this kind of shameless, selfish and self centred elements as members of the house,people who don't have the interest of the people at heart, looters, they want to set nigeria on fire main while they have all their families abroad. Tambuwa want to eat his cake and have it, Imaging greed and selfishness, let them carry on with the impeachment let us see,gate jumpers.

What do you mean by "ho don't have the interest of the people at heart," hw do you knw the heart of the average Nigerian?

Please when you talk argue with fact, eat what cake and have what, the court order was clear, status quo is to remain pending the pronouncement of judgment. the 3 arms of government are different and shd be clearly independent, with no influence from any of the parties. Even if the police claim to hv intelligent report, why didnt they notify the leadership of the house of reps or senate? let even assume they refuse to give the speaker access, what abt the other memebers of the house that were refused access. I think the IG is exceeding his limit, the house shd be independent and left to handle it leadership affairs, the IG has no write nor power to begin to interpret the law.

Also why was tear gas shot, where were so called thugs? we all saw every on TV no "it is nt dey say dem say". The speaker requested access and dey refused sighting others from above. Some people even say the request for extension is more than what we see.

Men of the SSS who shd be gathering intelligent report across the country were there preventing the law makers..

I am hoping these institutions acted independently without any influence from the executives. because if they did not, but got orders from above then a bigger problem lies ahead. it doesnt make sense having a law of Government if the same government flaunts the laws.

i feel if those law makers didnt force their way in, the session will hv held and it wld be most likely the speaker wld hv been impeached

Even though the i knw some law makers went beyond their limit like the law maker who was shouting on the senate president, my minds tell me if they acted like gentlemen and didnt force their way in the deputy wld hv presided and then impeached the speaker, considering the fact many of the acn members were locked out.

Let also see what is happenin in ekiti state, what the point of having law if the law is being flaunted by those who make them.

oppositions are watching, the military is watching, Nigerians are watching and the international community is watching. Political instability and crises start very small and are usually caused by trivial things and b4 you know it they become big difficult to control, take for instance the issue of boko haram, it started small now see what has happened.

The action of the executive will just heat issues up politically, making the average Nigeria sympathize with their cos.

The fact it is so so and so party doesnt make it right, the constitution is the law and shd be followed in all circumstance.

Let the executive restrategise. A word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes

Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 21, 2014
If dey don't impeach Gej,I go vex
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by PenSniper: 11:39am On Nov 21, 2014
What does one expect from a bunch of senior Almajiris, Agberos and Touts with an unstable charge and bail 'lawyer' at the head calling themselves (dis)honourables. Nay, what is honourable in bloated adults scaling gates shamelessly in the glare of cameras like burglars ?
ANY NIGERIAN WHO GOES OUT TO VOTE NEXT YEAR WILL BE VOTING FOR SATAN OR LUCIFER.

2 Likes

Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by efilefun(m): 11:47am On Nov 21, 2014
lilprinze:
the lawmakers.

Thank God u sabi mathematics wella so why is 7 greater than 19 in Ekiti state abii no be una PDP people be that? So why are u pained now that a motion is being moved against that clueless otukpe boy who is being controlled by his illiterate wife?

1 Like

Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by hasshams: 11:50am On Nov 21, 2014
Philipvivson:
even if it's 1300 reps, ain't gon'work
even if it won't now 2015 comes his last breath in villa,the mercyful God will surely help Nigerians against an evil leader lke gej, a Terrorist.I Doubt if he is even a christian are u sure he isn't hiding under d umbrella of christianity?how can agenuine christian be so heartless to d extend of compromising wit killing of innocent lives for a simple reason of sustaining ur seat.and yet you are supporting this evil to continue,is it bcoz you or any of your family is yet to become a victim of the executive bomblast.it is painfully pathetic how some people think.but god will surely answer our prayers.we will surely experience a peaceful Nigeria once again.
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by nagoma(m): 11:57am On Nov 21, 2014
Bigcake:
In Frank Edoho's voice, '' Death has been announced of a certain idiotic young man who died of acute malfunction of the brain. He is survived by '' Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi and Tambuwal. And APC as chief mourner. Mourning house opens on May 29th 2015.

You must be Shema the PDP Governor who earlier this week,announced his party's policy, calling his follower thugs to murder the opposition members wherever they find them.
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by phapi(m): 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
smiley
bokoslayer:
Yesterday it was 120 signatures, overnight it became 130. I'm sure by tomorrow, they will have 361 signatures. Bunch of gate-climbing criminals!
smiley
bokoslayer:

bunch of gate climbing niccurs playing out janjanweed script in disterbilasing our TAN led govt

As They climb the gate of the chamber that put food onthier table and gives them the opppurtinity of stealing state fund,may sorrow and sickness climb their life gate into thier life
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by titoetal(m): 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
Impeachment notebook for mr president on what grounds? Or is it police authorities whose barricades they broke? All is empty threat.
They all lacks honour and should not be called honourables any longer. The president or whoever holds the responsibility of restructuring this country should do that very fast. Let's have regional govts if we can't have full state autonomy.
This third arm of govt have become too politically divided and hence sacrificed national interest to personal interest.
It's getting to a point where the masses will move against these legislators and ask them to go home. Money is being wasted on these people. We need to look into the workability of this our democratic system because it seems not to be working properly.

We need #RESTRUCTURE OUR GOVERNANCE SYSTEM.

This political heat wave building up in our country with elections just two months ahead and bokoharam playing their sponsors script, it is only a divine mandate that can save this country from plunging into an irreversible crisis.

Oh Lord, heal our nation and save your children from enemies of peace and progress.
God Bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by jaymoni(m): 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
Dis house members r criminals o. see hw they were jumping fence like armd robbers. Na wa o. Which way nigeria?
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin
seunwen2:

1/3 is needed to remove the president for more info grab a copy of the nigerian 1999 constitution

chai chai chai grin grin grin grin grin grin

These janja.weeds will never ceaze to amaze me.Even if they get 360 signatures the HOR alone cannot impeach the president.It will still need inputs fro the senate and 2/3 of the state HORs.

Simply put,those who wrote the constitution made it impossible to successfully impeach the president

1 Like

Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by phapi(m): 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
idiots legislator whu has gone wired all in the name of emergency rule which they got no business with.(abi na dem be security chiefs )

bunch of gate climbing niccurs playing out janjanweed
script in disterbilasing our TAN led govt
As They climb the gate of the chamber that put food
onthier table and gives them the opppurtinity of stealing
state fund,may sorrow and sickness climb their life gate
into thier life

120 yesterday and 2day 130; abi dem climb gate again overnight?

smallie disturbing themselves ;GEJ eating green and white birthday cake in aso rock
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by kccarew(f): 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
Fingers crossed, waiting To see The end lipsrsealed
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by 2nattie(m): 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
lilprinze:
the lawmakers.

No mind them bunch of otondos. It is now they want to impeach the president abi. They never thought of it because of boko haram(their families are not involved). But when their jobs are " threatened" it is convinient to sign impeachment notice. Bunch of opportunists. Mtcheew. They all must be joking. Anyway its a passing phase in our democracy. I time will come that all these hungry politicians will never get to rule us again. Yeye people
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
intergral:
In Morgan freeman's voice: I see GEJ walking in the streets of Otuoke with out shoes on 29th May 2015! Please if this vision make sense carry stone help me HIT THE LIKE button kpam! I repeat in Morgan Freeman's voice......

Hollywood is different from reality; Wake up!
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
Tic4tac:
lolz..naija where we dey go na
I don't know where we are going, but I know Jonathan is going back to Otuoke in 2015

1 Like

adedayoleke90:
yes,this is a Right move,gej most go

must*
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
ABDamola:

So suprised 2 hear ds! Are u nt in Nigeria?
A country wia 16votes r more dan 19votes(Governors' Forum)!
A country wia 7 s more dan 19(Ekiti house of assembly)
All proponents of Jonathan shud b ashamed wif d situatn of our beloved country at d moment!
Cn u convince us y we shud b on d same page wif u?
Cn u convince us y Jonathan shud earn our votes nxt year?
Any sane Nigerian shud knw ds s d worst government so fa since ds new dispensatn of our democracy!
Pls support ds hashtags: #JonathanMustGo

and you're not ashamed of yourself? oya tell us happenings in Rivers and Edo? At least be fair- or you've turned a blind eye to those states?
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ebukaokeke5:
Get more signatures n mk it hit 2/3 of d house members n impeach d punk.I wish u a successful impeachment of the president GEJ honourable house members in d name of Yahweh.

Have you never read that it is written "Thou shall not call the name of the Lord in vain"? you just broke the commandments
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by hardbody: 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer

Things fall apart and the centre cannot hold
Mere anarchy is loosed upon 'Nigeria'

W.B. Yeats

Ps.

Word in parenthesis has been edited.
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by enixtest: 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
I think is a good time for someonr and a bad time for another person" politician pls make una spoil NIgeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara / Sunday Igboho Visits Guru Maharaji (Video) / School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.