Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,497 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me (16568 Views)

Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! / What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? / Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by chikasin4(m): 9:58am On Nov 21, 2014
DearBunmi, 
My problem is my husband. Before we got married, he was very descent and a gentleman. Since we got married, however, he has turned into what can best be described as an animal. He likes to have sexual intercourse in unusual and perverted ways. Although we have a comfortable bed, he likes to lay me on a hard floor. He asked me to suck him. I want to please him in this, but the thing is so large, it always makes me choky. I never asked him to do anything abnormal so why has he turned into someone I now fear? 
It has got to a point where I hate making love to him. I have even thought of running away. 
Uche, by e-mail.

Dear Uche, 
Why don’t you tell your husband how you feel about his sexual demands? They are not as abnormal as you think, but you have to enjoy doing them together to make it fulfilling. 
Discuss the techniques you particularly fancy with him and try and meet his needs half-way too. 
Now that you are married, you don’t expect him to be as cautious as when you were courting.
But he needs to ease you into demands you both feel comfortable with. Don’t  run away from perceived problems only to be confronted by real sexual perverts! 

Mo advice is welcomed

1 Like

Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by cyprel(m): 10:07am On Nov 21, 2014
chikasin4:
DearBunmi, 
My problem is my husband. Before we got married, he was very descent and a gentleman. Since we got married, however, he has turned into what can best be described as an animal. He likes to have sexual intercourse in unusual and perverted ways. Although we have a comfortable bed, he likes to lay me on a hard floor. He asked me to suck him. I want to please him in this, but the thing is so large, it always makes me choky. I never asked him to do anything abnormal so why has he turned into someone I now fear? 
It has got to a point where I hate making love to him. I have even thought of running away. 
Uche, by e-mail.

Dear Uche, 
Why don’t you tell your husband how you feel about his sexual demands? They are not as abnormal as you think, but you have to enjoy doing them together to make it fulfilling. 
Discuss the techniques you particularly fancy with him and try and meet his needs half-way too. 
Now that you are married, you don’t expect him to be as cautious as when you were courting.
But he needs to ease you into demands you both feel comfortable with. Don’t  run away from perceived problems only to be confronted by real sexual perverts! 

Mo advice is welcomed

LOL copy and paste from vanguard news

1 Like

Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 21, 2014
LOL Reminds me of a thread on family section where a non virgin bled on their wedding night after being celibate for just 2 years. grin why won't she bleed when sex has turned to war in the bedroom. (Imagine if she was a virgin)

Take them kwanu to sambisa forest to fight a battle they won't go, rather they will direct their frustrations towards their wives, leaving them bruised and scarred after what should have been a memorable time together.

Uche dear, sorry to say but you have to endure that animal for a long period. I can't guarantee that he will change any time soon except he chooses to go to france for further studies.

34 Likes

Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by chikasin4(m): 10:38am On Nov 21, 2014
My wife is complaining of my own that it is small why you are complaining that your hubby's own is too big. Can we swap

From somebody's advice. Lol
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 21, 2014
SMH...
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 21, 2014
Na wa o
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by cupidora(f): 1:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
This may sound weird but truth is u're married to him,u owe him ur body. Remember you're in an African society where its either you meet your husband's need all round or watch him take a second wife or worst have affairs outside your matrimonial home. Now that you know what pleases him,you should be cooperative to please him and then try to talk to him about your discomfort with his wild fantasies and desires afterwards not with the intention of doing away with them but so he can teach you how to enjoy what he obviously enjoys too. Be open to new ideas not irritated,you're married so why not explore and find satisfaction in mutual fantasies

4 Likes

Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by justmag(m): 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
chikasin4:
My wife is complaining of my own that it is small why you are complaining that your hubby's own is too big. Can we swap

From somebody's advice. Lol

We Swapping dicks on nairaland now I think i am done for today! undecided

8 Likes

Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
justmag:

We Swapping dicks on nairaland now I think i am done for today! undecided
Help a friend in need

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by justmag(m): 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
3cycle:

Help a friend in need

Well I am perfectly fine with all my inches! And the girls are satisfied wink..so no swapping here!! undecided
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
African Men been pounding away on _pussies with reckless abandon since 90 B.C

I recommend them all to go over to schools in France and learn tongue

5 Likes

Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
Lol,I think your husband has been watching a lot of weird poorn lately.He is just trying to satiate his fetishes and fufill his perverted fantasies

6 Likes

Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
MizAusta:
African Men been pounding away on pussie.s with reckless abandon since 90 B.C

I recommend them all to go over to schools in France and learn tongue
Hehehe. I studied in France, so do you wanna experiment how good I'm now

1 Like

Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Rapsainot(m): 2:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
seriously he's an END TIME HUSBAND.
He'd have been killed here in AFGHANISTAN undecided

1 Like

Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Missmossy(f): 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
shocked Scary... End time things lipsrsealed
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
Largas:

Hehehe. I studied in France, so do you wanna experiment how good I'm now
You jes lied. People who studied in france aren't this fast-foward. tongue wink
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
MizAusta:
You jes lied. People who studied in france aren't this fast-foward. tongue wink
Hehehe. Do you really think so? Well, I studied in Nice. Common Tu T'apelle. Forgive my French. I'm from Nigeria. grin
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
Largas:

Hehehe. Do you really think so? Well, I studied in Nice. Common Tu T'apelle. Forgive my French. I'm from Nigeria. grin
grin
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
Rapsainot:
seriously he's an END TIME HUSBAND.
He'd have been killed here in AFGHANISTAN undecided
lol the men there are worst when it comes to bestiality in sex.
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
MizAusta:
grin
I con look your pic begin dey wonder if na u or the hot sun dey cause me all this heat. cheesy
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Ellidude(m): 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
Funny story. Serious though.
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
Largas:

I con look your pic begin dey wonder if na u or the hot sun dey cause me all this heat. cheesy
*blush*. Did you learn that in France too? tongue
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
If you really want to observe someone, hop into bed with them. Then you'll realize dragons are real, and dinosaurs never went extinct...and that tortoises don't necessarily have shells, and lions walk amongst us - on their hind limbs.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
MizAusta:
*blush*. Did you learn that in France too? tongue
Nope. Here in France we don't speak or write in Nigerian English. I learnt that during my stay for ajegunle that year.grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
CoolHunk:
If you really want to observe someone, hop into bed with them. Then you'll realize dragons are real, and dinosaurs never went extinct...and that tortoises don't necessarily have shells, and lions walk amongst us - on their hind limbs.
Please don't kill megringringringringringrin gringrin gringringringrin grin

6 Likes

Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
Largas:

Nope. Here in France we don't speak or write in Nigerian English. I learnt that during my stay for internship in ajegunle that year. grin

4 Likes

Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
[quote author=CoolHunk post=28220528][/quote]
Thanks. undecided
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Afrok(m): 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
Op.... Sorry ooo coz all these foreigners have taken over ur thread, people from France pls go to Franceland and make dem French girls blush. Leave our naija babes for us cheesy.

Chai... I dey pity the wife coz she'll have to talk to me and see if he can be gentle with her, cheating is not an option coz sugar boys loves pounding and the sugar boy will pound her more than the hubby has being doing.
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Afrok(m): 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
Girls been scared of long and thick dickks since the creation of man in the garden of Eden. While men have been loving big boobs and curve ukwus but runs away from deep and big totos since the time Eve was created out of Adam.

Abeg anyone wey come ur way, enjoy am without much complaint tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
Afrok:
Op.... Sorry ooo coz all these foreigners have taken over ur thread, people from France pls go to Franceland and make dem French girls blush. Leave our naija babes for us cheesy.

Chai... I dey pity the wife coz she'll have to talk to me and see if he can be gentle with her, cheating is not an option coz sugar boys loves pounding and the sugar boy will pound her more than the hubby has being doing.
We are going nowhere.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by obeski13(m): 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
i really feel for u.i know d psychological trauma u are going thru.its unforvnate dat a lot of guys a not well schooled in d act of love making.they tot its when they hnflict pain and d lady is crying amounts to satisfying d lady.u chose a wrong platform to express ur frustration.go to sex therapist for advice.they abounds in nigeria.in d meantime ,i wil advice u cal ur husband to express ur frustrations and pains to him.love making is meant to be enjoyed by d parties involved.
Re: My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me by understatement: 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
Who knows

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) / His Wife's Vagina/Vulva Is Wet And Enlarged; He Suspects Infidelity / How Do I Break A Blood Oath I Took With My Late Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.