Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? (4794 Views)

What That Thing About Yourself That Irritates You The Most / When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... / My Hubby’s Love-making Irritates Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 02, 2014
Below are mine:
-HOLDING SALIVA IN THE MOUTH WHILE TALKING 2 ME...God! I can throw up seeing dat, gush..sum gals sha, some do it 4 fun dou..pls nd pls its damn irritating nd we boys dnt like it.
-GISTING ME ABOUT A MOVIE WHEN WATCHING IT 2GEDA... Then wr is d suspense den? Some will gist til u loose interest, most gals are guilty of this.
-LETTING US 2 SEE UR DIRTY UNDIES OR USED PADS... Nawao!
-NOT KNWING WEN ONE WANTS 2 BE SILENT ND THINK! Talk talk up nd down, even wen its obvious u ain't interestd in d gist, they neva stop! Boring u 2 death nd makin u nt able to think straight!

Feel free 2 add yours pls!

1 Like

Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
peeing by the roadside

10 Likes

Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by pasqal09: 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
Always thinking that every guy that approaches them wants to woo them.

9 Likes

Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by djeezy(m): 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
Pinging when I'm discussing something serious. Applying make up in public. Taking too long to dress up. And the one written by the poster above me.

3 Likes

Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
Trying to look rich when she is broke as hell

6 Likes

Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by marieolae(f): 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
pasqal09: Always thinking that every guy that approaches them wants to woo them.
darling 97% of them do. Any ways all dese fake british american wannabes. the fake accent just frustrates me! Be real to yourself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by jashar(f): 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
edozie04: Trying to look rich when she is broke as hell

grincheesy WICKID WiCKED
Hehehe...
Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by marieolae(f): 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
djeezy: Pinging when I'm discussing something serious. Applying make up in public. Taking too long to dress up. And the one written by the poster above me.
how long do u expect ladies to dress up?
Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by djeezy(m): 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
marieolae: how long do u expect ladies to dress up?
At least pick the dress you want to wear first, not searching for the one you want to wear whilst I'm waiting and not making the right choice on time. I'm sure you can relate.

2 Likes

Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by dwilliams: 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
D ladies washing their dirty,tattered,haggered,battered and rugged pants in public and having d effontery 2 sun it in full public Glare

1 Like

Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
Kissing ladies on a 1st date, talkin too much. Some guys can talk eh... Peeing on d road syd,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by adebayour26: 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
>Bad colour combinations, all in d name of make-up.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
Farting
Picking of nose
Dragging of feet
Lying
Pretending not to want s3x when she is all wet

7 Likes

Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
Claiming what they are not

1 Like

Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by pasqal09: 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
marieolae: darling 97% of them do. Any ways all dese fake america british amercan wannabes. the fake accent just frustrates me! Be real to yourself
You mean ladies?
Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by marieolae(f): 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
pasqal09:
You mean ladies?
I mean guys
Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by pasqal09: 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
marieolae: I mean guys
Ladies fake more than guys naa

2 Likes

Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by siobahn: 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
I can't stand it when guys pee by the road side. To crown it all, dem no go wash hand after that.

4 Likes

Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by Lovexme(m): 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
Talking with a mouthful of food.
Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
Peeing by the roadside. Like a yoruba woman in her early forties or late thirties I saw on my street, trying do so. Her ***** is too black. lipsrsealed She needs to bleach it. grin
Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by 1one: 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
-Peeing by the road side while standing; with the two legs spread apart like the distance between the ends of a goal post angry
- Hitting my body just to emphasize a point, as if the statement she made was supposed to enter into my brain through the part of the body she hit
- Eating food and leaving half of the chicken or meat
-Chewing gum loudly... Making all those "Klaka Klaka" sounds

4 Likes

Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by 3DCYCLOPS: 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
Refusing to let me go down second base after we've been kissing 4 hours..and even allowing me playtime with d bwoobs..I always feel like hitting their head with coke bottle whenever they do this..buh mama trained me not to hit women..only please em.. angry

2 Likes

Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by DLioness(f): 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
...thinking dat all a lady desires in a man is money...

3 Likes

Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by chimerase2: 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
mtcheew: peeing by the roadside
mtcheew undecided
Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by chimerase2: 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
Gals tink everi relationship with dem is a job opportunity
And some stwepid once tink wan u qoute dem u want to woo dem the jobless gals do dis one very often cheesy
And some guys luv liking gals comment is absurd angry
Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by jnrbayano(m): 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
When I communicate to her something in all seriousness she says, "really?" Or "can you imagine?" or "you don't say!" Or "like seriously?"

angry
Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by Elevation(m): 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
Not necessary in front of moi,any form of scratching, most ladies scratch their heavy hair I don't like it,they can be so unaware of the pple around n scratch the lower back region of their body,pls stop it,sorry if u feeling uncomfortable.
Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by kinggenesis(m): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
Elevation: Not necessary in front of moi,any form of scratching, most ladies scratch their heavy hair I don't like it,they can be so unaware of the pple around n scratch the lower back region of their body,pls stop it,sorry if u feeling uncomfortable.
I think sey na only me the thing dey disturb o..... especially that back region. grin grin Pls wash ya under_wear regularly.
Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by Lumyboi(m): 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
Sagging n showin undeez or flesh!!! Bn too jumpy
Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by onstelly(f): 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
Blizzyblinkzy: Kissing ladies on a 1st date, talkin too much. Some guys can talk eh... Peeing on d road syd,
Thank you so much,
Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by Iaz93: 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2014
Exposing their cleavages and wearing very short skirts. Dammit!

Exposing ugly laps and stretch-marked boooobss.
Re: What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? by samtol4(m): 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ladies scratching bum bum in d public and some go still want to hug with those hands!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashion Or Madness? Please, Whose Sister Is This? (I8+ Photos) / Sweet Sixteen / Nigerian Lady Who Never Had Sex For 25yrs While Waiting For Her Abroad Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.