Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:22 AM

My Visit To The South East - FFK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Visit To The South East - FFK (6840 Views)

My Visit To South East Nigeria / My Visit To The EFCC Carpark (photos) - Ajayiwrites / My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by basilo101: 8:51am On Nov 22, 2014
xtervaganza:
why not stay in your beautiful city then
No, we will kum 2 ur back yard, grab all d moni frm u lazy as.ses, build more mansions back home while u perish in ur mud house. Same tin d chinese, lebanese, south africans are doing

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by Cashio(m): 9:53am On Nov 22, 2014
Collynzo9:

Then stop telling them you are travelling to the village, there are better words to use.
i know there are better words but we are jst used to using the word ''village'' to denote our hometown especially when one is far away from home.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by customised111: 11:55am On Nov 22, 2014
customized13:
Listen good you all, I am not omoreminder. Please get this into your thick skulls.

Nwabekeyi Chidiebere Simeon is a liar and fraudster. Stop impersonating me.

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by xtervaganza(m): 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
basilo101:

No, we will kum 2 ur back yard, grab all d moni frm u lazy as.ses, build more mansions back home while u perish in ur mud house. Same tin d chinese, lebanese, south africans are doing
hahahahahhahaha these oloriburuku bunch of rent owing tenants won't stop ranting about building imaginary mansions

Show the picture of your mansion or your fathers
Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
xtervaganza:
hahahahahhahaha these oloriburuku bunch of rent owing tenants won't stop ranting about building imaginary mansions

Show the picture of your mansion or your fathers

See am here!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by xtervaganza(m): 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

See am here!
another classless son of a Yoruba slave

Keep making yourself feel better by posting pictures of houses no one in your entire bloodline will ever own
Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
xtervaganza:
another classless son of a Yoruba slave

Keep making yourself feel better by posting pictures of houses no one in your entire bloodline will ever own

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by MayorofLagos(m): 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
This is how Ibo buy land and build mansion in Yorubaland.

This is a whole Actor who boasted publicly that he owned lands and properties in Lagos. grin grin

http://www.informationng.com/2014/02/actor-emeka-ike-evicted-from-rented-duplex-over-failure-to-pay-n8-5-million-rent.html
Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by omoreminder2: 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
customized13:
Listen good you all, I am not omoreminder. Please get this into your thick skulls.

Let me help you tell them.

I AM NOT CUSTOMIZED13!!!!!!

I hope that has penetrated the thick and prehistoric skulls of the odua bats/insurgirls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Govt Announces Speedy Repairs Of New Potholes / Bandits, Herdsmen On Rampage In Kaduna, Ondo, Plateau; Kill 9, Abduct 12 / 2023: Assessing The Impact Of Social Media On The Electorate By Segalink (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.