Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,649 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

My Visit To The South East - FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Visit To The South East - FFK (6706 Views)

My Visit To South East Nigeria / My Visit To The EFCC Carpark (photos) - Ajayiwrites / My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
idumuose:
Unfortunately,they have a useless governor.
But Fani-Kayode commended the Governor. You PDP people are confused.
Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by omoreminder2: 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

But Fani-Kayode commended the Governor. You PDP people are confused. I won't be surprised is Fani-Kayode is seen together with Bianca in Enugu or Spain.

You better respect yourself. Respect is reciprocal....Enough said.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by Malawian(m): 6:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
Cashio:
when i was in the east, we used to think that every part of the north is just remote. with fulani nomads everywhere.
with so many mosques and no churches. with so many huts and mud houses which are scattered throughout the deserts.
we also thought that once u annoy an hausa man, he will just stab u with his dagger and go his way.
we also thought that hausa is the only tribe in the north just as all the southeastern states are igbos.
we also believed that all northerners are illiterates who only indulge in menial jobs like cattle rearing, shoes mending, gatemen, etc
All those perceptions changed when i came to the north(kaduna).
LAST BULLET...don't just relax in ur mamas kitchen and generalize issues concerning places you have never been to.
i served in kaduna too. honestly, there are areas you will be there and you could almost think you are back in lagos.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by idumuose(m): 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

But Fani-Kayode commended the Governor. You PDP people are confused.
You will know who is confused in feb 14 2015.

4 Likes

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by wordcat(m): 6:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
kettykin:
it is so funny how these people can be made to swallow their words and bow in humility when the face full facts.

This is a man who some few months ago bragged how he would kick igbos out of lagos coming to see fine eastern cities finer than his most cherished lagos and swallowing his words in astonishment of his visit to Abiriba and Ohafia , what would he do if he visits owerri and Enugu possibly he will faint.

Don't tell me that you're taking that man called Fani Kayode serious......

1 Like

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
idumuose:

You will know who is confused in feb 14 2015.
Jonathan losing on 14/02/2015 will be my birthday gift.
Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by wordcat(m): 6:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
focus7:
Maduekwe and T A Orji should better hide their wives, daughters and female relatives less the news that will fill the media next will be his sexcapade.

Are u saying that the name Fani Kayode is synonymous with S.EX scandals?

1 Like

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by idumuose(m): 6:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Jonathan losing on 14/02/2015 will be my birthday gift.
Jonathan will lose to who?

4 Likes

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by omoreminder2: 6:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
idumuose:

That is the question that will always torment them....

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by wordcat(m): 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
Extractor101:
FFK is now a darling to the yeeboes. He is no more a drug addict and mad man. Chai....

You yorrobbers should advice your brother, FFK to learn hw to talk less and also caution him on the effects of drug addiction.

Are you not ashamed of Fani?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by idumuose(m): 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
omoreminder2:

That is the question that will always torment them....
True.i asked him cos i guess he doesn't know what he is saying.

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by Extractor101: 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
[s]
Colonelhannibal:

Mumu, why do you like shyting outside? grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/1995806/video-pidgin-speaking-oyibo-says-some#28225317

In willy willy's voice - kai!, yolobass don suffer for this Nigeria.
[/s]

Coward just like ojuiku

1 Like

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by Cashio(m): 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
Malawian:

i served in kaduna too. honestly, there are areas you will be there and you could almost think you are back in lagos.
walahi. and even here in the north, when u tell someone u want to travel to the village, they think u are travelling to one thick forest where villagers might kill and feed on ur meat or u get devoured by some wild animals.

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by Abiriba1stson: 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
I love Abiriba

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by nwafuluozoh: 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
The secret wish of every yoruba person is to be Igbo. grin grin grin grin Nothing wrong with that sha.

12 Likes

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by win1234: 7:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
hmmm, what a mature display from FFK, we are one east west south north, only few feeds on our differences.
Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by iheanyi40(m): 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
A7:
Watch his upcoming tweets about his sexcapade with wives of those men.
lmao

1 Like

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
hope no be say you no go take style see if Bianca dey?

Now that the old warlord is gone even though his manhood lives

seems to me you are confused, are you still sniffing that white stuff

Sunnybobo3:
A TRIP TO THE EAST 

I have been in Umuahia since tuesday morning spending some good quality time with my friend and brother Governor Theodore Orji. 

He and I went to Ohafia today to attend a grand reception held in honor of Chief Ojo Maduekwe, the former Minister of Transport, the former Minister of Culture and Tourism, the former Minister of Foreign Affairs and our serving Ambassador to Canada. 

Ohafia is Maduekwe's home town and what a wonderful and charming place it is. Both Ohafia and Abriba (which is just next door) are really beautiful places and the people are so warm and friendly. 

Both towns are high up in the hills of northern Abia state in the eastern part of our country and frankly I have never seen as many grand and beautiful hill top mansions in one place before. 

It is like something from the great epic film titled ''Gone With The Wind''. You need to see Maduekwe's beautiful country home too. 

It is simply extraordinary. The igbo are truly amazing people and I am very proud of their sense of pride in their language, their culture, their history and their noble and illustrious heritage. 

We have put the issue of the igbo/yoruba debate far behind us now and thankfully I am now at peace with my igbo brothers and sisters again. I give thanks to God. Igbo kwenu....
Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
idumuose:

GMB.
Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by heykims(m): 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
Grab ur copy NOW! NOW!! NOW!!!

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by Collynzo9: 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
Cashio:
walahi. and even here in the north, when u tell someone u want to travel to the village, they think u are travelling to one thick forest where villagers might kill and feed on ur meat or u get devoured by some wild animals.
Then stop telling them you are travelling to the village, there are better words to use.

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by ASL33: 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

GMB.
I saw GMB wearing fedora hat, has jonathan influenced him?

1 Like

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by smallJagaban: 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
FFK WANNA CHECK IF BIANCA IS AVAILABLE TO BE Bleep AGAIN..

BIANCA = FFK'S LEFT OVER

1 Like

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by Chidozieude: 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
omoreminder2:

[s]You better respect yourself. Respect is reciprocal....Enough said....[/s].

sharap dia chidi, did u respect yourself when u put up the picture of dat innocent poster today?

u were appealing for peace yesterday? smh for u hiboes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

GMB.

does that mean Guaranty Mortgage Bank.

#justasking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by idumuose(m): 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

GMB.
Has GMB won the primary election? And besides APC presidential primary election will hold on 10th december.
Or did Tinubu tell you in his room in bourdillon that GMB is APC presidential candidate?

I am beginning to believe you are confused,honestly.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
Most yorubas are not exposed as far as nigeria is concerned, pls don't confuse exposure with education

5 Likes

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by Ezemust: 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
nwafuluozoh:
The secret wish of every yoruba person is to be Igbo. grin grin grin grin Nothing wrong with that sha.
badt boy

1 Like

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
smallJagaban:
FFK WANNA CHECK IF MY MOTHERIS AVAILABLE TO BE Bleep AGAIN..

MY MOTHER = FFK'S LEFT OVER

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by omoreminder2: 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
Chidozieude:

sharap dia chidi, did u respect yourself when u put up the picture of dat innocent poster today?

u were appealing for peace yesterday? smh for u hiboes.

Are u mad? Who is Chidi? Why do u call him innocent? Btw, it ws orlando ur bros dat appealed for maturity.

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by Chidozieude: 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
omoreminder2:

[s]Are u ma? Who is Chidi? Why do u call him innocent? Btw, it ws orlando ur bros dat appealed for maturity[/s].

shut da fuvk up.

u appealed for peace yesterday, yet u, iconize and collynzo keep posting that Hausa guy's pics

u are a useless fool

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by omoreminder2: 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
Chidozieude:

shut da fuvk up.

u appealed for peace yesterday, yet u, iconize and collynzo keep posting that Hausa guy's pics

u are a useless fool

U are most useless foolish goat. U can continue post em pix till eons i dnt care. Ur bro asked for peace nd maturity nd i saw reasson.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The New Nigeria Police Salary Structure / Ebonyi International Airport Update / Wike, El-Rufai, Ugwuanyi, Abiodun Bag 2022 Leadership Newspaper Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.