Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? (8349 Views)

I Forsee A SS /SE Grand Alliance To Seek For A New Nation / I Forsee PDP/GEJ Changing Sambo As Vp Candidate / I Forsee A Military Coup Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
I want an OUTRIGHT BREAKUP of Nigeria whereby I will effectively look out for policies of greatly reducing the burgeoning numbers of those parasites that enter SW from their eroded & dry homelands. !!

1 Like

Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by Fulaman198(m): 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
SamIkenna:

What you wrote is beautiful but, but I can tell you that no non-Hausa/Fulani buys that anymore. When the nation goes down I hope the core north takes a hard look at herself in the mirror and accepts the burden of untold and avoidable bloodshed they perpetuated willy nilly on their fellow countrymen.

I guess you have selective thinking and want to put 100% blame on Fulani people and Hausa people or those of us from the core North. FYI, killings don't happen for no reason (unless if you are an evil mastermind like Hitler). Fulani people only retaliate when they are attacked. That's just how it is.

I'm completely against violence but I can tell immediately you are trying to make Hausa and Fulani people seem like instigators of a much larger problem, which is wrong.

In regards to the dream I have, it can happen as long as we have a will to make it happen. Like abdulwaste said earlier, as dark-skinned people we want to show the world that we are highly advanced people, not uncivilized people who can't get our stuff together.
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
Fulaman198:

I'd very much like to do so. I would love to see Nigeria become a technological giant. I would love for everyone no matter what part of Nigeria they live in to have access to unlimited free broadband internet. Why? Because I love the Nigerian people regardless of ethnic groups.

I believe that if Africans wake up we would be the best, but we must first love ourselves and do away with leaders who are constantly deceiving their people and pilfering money that should go to the amelioration of this beautiful country. Of course I may be killed for my ideals, but what one life for millions if these ideas end up working.

We can start.

We can open blogs and create threads.

These things will enlighten minds.

We can go to rural settlements and educated them about oneness. Teach them beauty of unity in diversity.

If we can encourage the tolerance of the next tribe, we can do more! We have the man-power and the technical strength to be up there.

Brother, we can do it.

2 Likes

Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by Fulaman198(m): 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
chinziaski:

We can start.

We can open blogs and create threads.

These things will enlighten minds.

We can go to rural settlements and educated them about oneness. Teach them beauty of unity in diversity.

If we can encourage the tolerance of the next tribe, we can do more! We have the man-power and the technical strength to be up there.

Brother, we can do it.

I agree with you brother I really like the way you think. You are a very progressive person.
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by Wildjoe: 11:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
abdulwastecx:

it is not that simple my friend... a country dont developed because she can produce 2.1million barrel of crude oil for Indian, american and British market. A country developed by refining the crude into finish product like petro, jet fuel, cooking, gas, heavy diesel, kerosene, other peyro chemical product and gas which is then used to generate cheap electricity for industrial and domestic use.

The question is how can we transform this oil into product that will create job, wealth, standard of living and technology. instead of selling this crude at open market for $65 per barrel? You need brain, you need education, you need a government that is serious about science and technology not division.

in Niger state alone, we can generate about $10 billion from rice farming, milling and packaging. thousands of jobs can be created and so many people can be gainfully employed.
We you go to other northern states like kaduna, nasarawa, taraba, benue etc all we see are arable land that can lift so many people out of poverty, create raw materials for industrial use etc.

south western states like ondo ( my dad home state), oyo, ogun, ekiti, osun etc aso have so many things to offer. ..we can be great in diversity.

Back to your assertion, I think south eastern will suffer more if we disintegrate simply because the region is too overcrowded and lacks meaningful arable land for agricultural productivity.

you need the North as much as the North need the south for access to the sea

How can south east become overcrowded in such an event? The smallest state in the south east is one and half the size of lagos state that has over 20 million population. Is it not better to allow the Igbo cry their cry? Enugu, the capital of Biafra has abundant land for new satelite cities.
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by onyeokwu: 11:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
walemoney007:
were in my post did i sat am ijaw,hav lived in both bonny and opobo,i will say it again,dey are not ijaw

keep on contradicting yourself
better go and continue your dreaming grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by davo3286: 12:41am On Nov 23, 2014
Which kind of yeye breakup u dey talk so?! Nigeria stays and that's final! angry

The problem of Nigeria is not the leaders of today, but the leaders of tomorrow.
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by meccuno: 12:47am On Nov 23, 2014
walemoney007:
well call me anytin u lik kid,av been to opobo and bonny before,dey dont see dia sef as igbo,dey are proudly ijaw.i fink d chief of army staff is from opobo or bonny sef..u can tell us what is name mean in igbo language.
obviously you are a yoruba boy.....u don't speak a word of igbo.....if you are brought before an ikwerri man and an owerri man or a bayelsa man,u wouldn't have the slightest idea who is from where......but you actually feel that you an authority in classic igbo history.......because they told you means you have gotten all the facts and all u need to know about igbo culture and its people.......dude its better you relax and learn......

4 Likes

Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by meccuno: 1:01am On Nov 23, 2014
The black man isn't smart.....these white people are knocking our heads together and we are playing along to their script.....the igbos showed something that was a reality check to the world that the black man is not a savage and brain dead like the whites would depict us.......they where technological advances within a 30 month period......it only showed that we have the potentials to be great which startled them.......but instead of building on the progresses made during the war even if it was bloody and brought distrust between the igbos and nigeria,the current leaders went back to the same mistake that led to the civil war.....awolowo was a bright fellow.....and he knew what he wanted to achieve for Nigeria....but the Northern elites thought differently.they wanted power and nothing else.....not for development or progress but to subdue the south and the middle belt minorities....we all have something to offer....whether human or natural resources.....but it could be achieved iif we drop this "my tribe is better than urs" it won't take us anywhere.....I used to think that the northerners where bunch of uneducated peeps until I started mingling with them northerners like jos boys,kaduna guys.....and you would be amazed @ how exposed and brilliant they are......religion,tribalism,corruption are the monsters destroying this country.....if we don't kill them,the log would still be in our eyes.....
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by menesheh(m): 1:21am On Nov 23, 2014
abdulwastecx:

Istreal doesn't have the largest per capital income in near east.

Istreal per capital income: $37, 000
Qatar per capital income : $99, 000
kuwait per capital income : $45,000
united arab emirate : $65, 000

As you can see Istreal is not the country with highest per capital income in near east ( middle east).
Dont give me that stories that those other countries are oil producing nations. ...we all know that istreal is an extension of Europe and north America in middle east, most of her economy is down to America and European aids in technology and military.

Back to Nigeria, igbos are not that technically sound as you assert...Nigeria is relatively a very poor country with large shortage in technical, engineering and scientific labour force because of our poor engineering/ technological and scinestific education. Nevertheless, igbos are very industrious hence they dominate the informal sector of small retailing, importation of substandard product from china for quick bugs....

You need much more than that to developed.
who dominate the banking sector in Nigeria?
who dominate the construction industry in Nigeria?
who dominate the oil and gas industry in Nigeria?
All these are dominated by technically sound people and they are not igbos....

After all said and done, mention where we have the highest standard of living and the literate level in those regions.

Military rule by the North left the igbos in those sectors u mentioned. If the igbos eventually enter those sector, imagine urself what will happen.
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by menesheh(m): 1:25am On Nov 23, 2014
davo3286:
Which kind of yeye breakup u dey talk so?! Nigeria stays and that's final! angry

The problem of Nigeria is not the leaders oday, but the leaders of tomorrow.

Another aboki is talking.

Talk abt break up, ignite some feeling
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by cheruv: 1:57am On Nov 23, 2014
walemoney007:
were in my post did i sat am ijaw,hav lived in both bonny and opobo,i will say it again,dey are not ijaw
that's the moment of truth!! grin grin
Igbo is spoken in the two cities and the people are ethnically Igbo!! with even an Igbo dynasty ruling opobo.
don't because you yolobas despise the Igbo that you'd come here to write shyt about us.and if you noticed, 3/4 of rivers people are polyglottic..speaking their lingo together with Igbo so with that sword you've strapped, unstrap it and do seppuku with it gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by ba7man(m): 2:28am On Nov 23, 2014
cheruv:

Igbo is spoken in the two cities and the people are ethnically Igbo!! with even an Igbo dynasty ruling opobo.
don't because you yolobas despise the Igbo that you'd come here to write shyt about us.and if you noticed, 3/4 of rivers people are polyglottic..speaking their lingo together with Igbo so with that sword you've strapped, unstrap it and do seppuku with it gringringrin
Nigeria should be divided so that people like you can finally go and settle issues with your South South kins.
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by SamIkenna: 2:51am On Nov 23, 2014
Fulaman198:

I guess you have selective thinking and want to put 100% blame on Fulani people and Hausa people or those of us from the core North. FYI, killings don't happen for no reason (unless if you are an evil mastermind like Hitler). Fulani people only retaliate when they are attacked. That's just how it is.

I'm completely against violence but I can tell immediately you are trying to make Hausa and Fulani people seem like instigators of a much larger problem, which is wrong.

In regards to the dream I have, it can happen as long as we have a will to make it happen. Like abdulwaste said earlier, as dark-skinned people we want to show the world that we are highly advanced people, not uncivilized people who can't get our stuff together.

No I do not have 'selective thinking.' You see, unless you're being disingenuous, the aggression which you refer to as 'retaliation' is as a result of Fulani's persistent encroachment in indigenous peoples' lands - this is not a spin to make Fula people look bad, it's just the simple basic truth (but don't get worked yet, I believe this can be solved without separation).

In all the times I spent in Nigeria I never heard or saw any Nigerian group of non-Fulani stock encroach in Fulanis' ancestral land much less destroy their farms or whatnot. It was always Fulanis taking over village farms, destroying poor farmers' crops, killing the owners in some occasions, and molesting the women. Some Nigerian ethnic groups are now retaliating Fulanis' 50 year excesses with cattle rustling and reprisal killing.

Perhaps it's easy to think that I support violence against Fulanis - I don't. I would be pained to see someone hurt a seemingly descent Fulani like you. In fact, probably 2 weeks or so ago, I read an article in Daily Trust on the declining fate of Fura de Nunu. In the article the plight of Fulani cattle herders and their families were laid bare. If you read that article and still not feel pained and obligated to help ameliorate the pains Fulani herders and their families go through then I'm certain you don't belong in Earth. As a matter of fact, I sent a thank-you email to the writer for giving voice to the voiceless.

But more than that I feel lost, confused, and utterly bewildered on why Fulani leaders, even at this moment, never understood that the old-style cattle herding of their kinsmen is approaching a head-on collision with indigenous farmers. I only reach a conclusion which in some sense could be considered conspiratorial and it is that Fulani leaders never cared about herders' clash with indigenous farmers because they believed herders are more entitled to the land than indigenous owners - meaning: if a cattle clashes with a farmer we push the farmer. Unfortunately the farmer is now putting up resistance, fighting back, rustling cattle, and sometimes taking the live of the herder.

So Fula, I do not have 'selective thinking.' Quite frankly, I consider cattle herders war with farmers as a highly trivial and laughable reason for separation. In my opinion, Nigeria posses the resource and will to solve that war in a jiffy so why separate when the solution is simply a massive modern ranch that will keep rich and healthy beef and fresh milk flowing.

The reason I support separation from Core North is because since 1945 core north has been Nigeria's killing field. It just never stops. If it's not x, it's y or z. It seems they always find a reason to take life with no qualms. At some point people have to move on and I believe that time has come for other Nigerians to accept that the killing endlessly going on in the core north is part of their culture, hence the need to move on and apart from Hausa-Fulani and Kanuri.

Nigeria can solve herder vs farmer war, but can she solve core north's extreme religion and violent culture? Most people will tell you NO.

4 Likes

Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by walemoney007(m): 9:38am On Nov 23, 2014
onyeokwu:

keep on contradicting yourself
better go and continue your dreaming grin grin grin grin
were in my post did i say i am an ijaw guy,show it to me
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by walemoney007(m): 9:43am On Nov 23, 2014
meccuno:
obviously you are a yoruba boy.....u don't speak a word of igbo.....if you are brought before an ikwerri man and an owerri man or a bayelsa man,u wouldn't have the slightest idea who is from where......but you actually feel that you an authority in classic igbo history.......because they told you means you have gotten all the facts and all u need to know about igbo culture and its people.......dude its better you relax and learn......
if Nigeria divide,ijaw wont b part of biafra,forget about all dis una luk alik.
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by walemoney007(m): 9:45am On Nov 23, 2014
cheruv:

jaja was sold as a slave to d ijaws,i will repeat it again,opobo and bonny are ijaw lands..u can also learn more abt opobo and bonny on google
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by cheruv: 10:19am On Nov 23, 2014
walemoney007:
if Nigeria divide,ijaw wont b part of biafra,forget about all dis una luk alik.
of course no Igbo wants ijos in an Igbo only state. ijo lands extend from ilaje in the west to bonny river in the east.nobody is interested in those lands..the lands between the rivers bonny to the west and Imo to the east belongs to ogonis,andonis and Igbos. the map I posted up there explains everything.

1 Like

Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by walemoney007(m): 10:33am On Nov 23, 2014
cheruv:

of course no Igbo wants ijos in an Igbo only state. ijo lands extend from ilaje in the west to bonny river in the east.nobody is interested in those lands..the lands between the rivers bonny to the west and Imo to the east belongs to ogonis,andonis and Igbos. the map I posted up there explains everything.
ilajes in ondo are yorubas,only d apoi and arobo are ijaws.and d pple of apoi in ondo speak mainly yoruba but dey r ijaws.but what i want u to know is dat bonny and opobo are bot ijaw land.
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 23, 2014
I believe in One Nigeria, Nigeria is blessed with a lot of Human and material resources ,our population of over 170million should be an asset to Us, but our problem in this country is basically Tribal, Tribalism is the root cause of our problem and all this come to manifestation during Election period! Please Notice this, if we are not in the period of Election we live in harmony and the crime rate is reduced to a bearest minimum! But during election period every tribe struggle for supremacy! Now i believe in Nigeria where A fulani man can become Governor of Lagos state because of his selfless service to his immediate environment(Lagos). I also believ in Nigeria where An igbo Man will Rule in Ekiti because we are One Nigeria and i also Believe in Nigeria where A Yoruba man can choose to rule Sokoto when called upon because of his contribution to that society!!
Nigerians lets tolerate ourselves irrespective of religion,tribe and political affiliation...
#ONE NIGERIA
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by cheruv: 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
walemoney007:
ilajes in ondo are yorubas,only d apoi and arobo are ijaws.and d pple of apoi in ondo speak mainly yoruba but dey r ijaws.but what i want u to know is dat bonny and opobo are bot ijaw land.
what you want me to know or what's obtainable its obvious all you've been doing is parading lies and half baked truths undecided all in your bid to prove that Igbos lack access to the sea. angry
anyway agaghim asi gi kwusi ida apari nihi na o n'enye gi obioma mana no matter how you twist it,the fact still remains the fact and that won't change.the people are Igbos,speak Igbo and in the case of opobo,attend ohaneze meetings as part of rivers state delegation.
the port of Bonny was a place used to export Igbo slaves to the new world. 85% of Igbo slaves passed through bonny so you can see what am talking about. when slavery ended,the yet to be exported slaves settled in bonny,retaining their lingo kos their Igbani masters refused to teach them ibani.when Jaja left to form opobo,90% of people who went with him were Igbos. so you've seen how those areas came to be Igbos and Igbo speaking. the case is different in okrika(wakrike) and kalabari kos even though they bought Igbo slaves, they simply indoctrinated them by teaching them the kalabari and okrika lingos,marrying the females and adopting the males into the war canoe houses that bought them.that's why we don't see kalabaris and okrikas as Igbos unlike the case with bonny and opobo.

3 Likes

Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by zimoni(f): 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
Let's break the country into pieces and go our separate ways.

Truth is, the FORCED MARRIAGE is not working.

Can't wait to go my separate way.

One Naijariya my azs
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by walemoney007(m): 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
cheruv:

what you want me to know or what's obtainable its obvious all you've been doing is parading lies and half baked truths undecided all in your bid to prove that Igbos lack access to the sea. angry
anyway agaghim asi gi kwusi ida apari nihi na o n'enye gi obioma mana no matter how you twist it,the fact still remains the fact and that won't change.the people are Igbos,speak Igbo and in the case of opobo,attend ohaneze meetings as part of rivers state delegation.
the port of Bonny was a place used to export Igbo slaves to the new world. 85% of Igbo slaves passed through bonny so you can see what am talking about. when slavery ended,the yet to be exported slaves settled in bonny,retaining their lingo kos their Igbani masters refused to teach them ibani.when Jaja left to form opobo,90% of people who went with him were Igbos. so you've seen how those areas came to be Igbos and Igbo speaking. the case is different in okrika(wakrike) and kalabari kos even though they bought Igbo slaves, they simply indoctrinated them by teaching them the kalabari and okrika lingos,marrying the females and adopting the males into the war canoe houses that bought them.that's why we don't see kalabaris and okrikas as Igbos unlike the case with bonny and opobo.
what i know is dat wen Nigeria divide opobo and bonny will b part of ijaw republic
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by walemoney007(m): 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
GEJBeyond2015:
I believe in One Nigeria, Nigeria is blessed with a lot of Human and material resources ,our population of over 170million should be an asset to Us, but our problem in this country is basically Tribal, Tribalism is the root cause of our problem and all this come to manifestation during Election period! Please Notice this, if we are not in the period of Election we live in harmony and the crime rate is reduced to a bearest minimum! But during election period every tribe struggle for supremacy! Now i believe in Nigeria where A fulani man can become Governor of Lagos state because of his selfless service to his immediate environment(Lagos). I also believ in Nigeria where An igbo Man will Rule in Ekiti because we are One Nigeria and i also Believe in Nigeria where A Yoruba man can choose to rule Sokoto when called upon because of his contribution to that society!!
Nigerians lets tolerate ourselves irrespective of religion,tribe and political affiliation...
#ONE NIGERIA
a fulani can neva rule lagos or ekiti, just the way a Yoruba can't rule Sokoto or Katsina
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by Ayus34(m): 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
ODUA NATION is all I'm asking for!!!
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by cheruv: 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
walemoney007:
what i know is dat wen Nigeria divide opobo and bonny will b part of ijaw republic
there are two things... what you know and what's obtainable.what you know is your opinion which I'd conveniently ask you to shove up your @rse kos no one gives a damn about it. when Nigeria breaks up,this is what would happen
1]unification of areas where Igbo language is spoken..this includes bonny and opobo in rivers;igbanke in Edo;legbo and other areas west of river cross in CRS;izzi tribal areas in Benue;omambala areas of kogi
2]resistance by our imperial army of attempts to meddle in our affairs. I'd not be surprised at a war between us and yolobas due to the propensity of yolobas to meddle in Igbo affairs.
believe whatever you want, but this is what will happen smiley

3 Likes

Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by truefact: 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
F ...u...c those who say one 9ja...those who want Igbos to remain 3rd class in 9ja so they can make fun of them, those who want the S'S to remain the slave who lays the golden egg and have nothing for it. May they never see tomorrow.

Why will the north and west have the oils and banks that are in 9ja, yet you want the east and south to be remain and keep serving you... hell to all westerners and northerners ..
Let my people go.... let them die in the land lock country
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by truefact: 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
chinziaski:
Nigeria has failed to be qualified a country. The north feel its their turn to rule while the south feel "enough is a enough".

The situation of our country is very bad. The fight for power is too much. Some people just sit and decide what will happen to everyone. These men are not even intelligent. They're stupid and senseless. They make everyone suffer because of their senseless declarations. These men have no shame and they put the whole country in shame. These men are thieves, but they try to appear like angels to their people. They've developed themselves to be cult-like figures. They have senseless followers who know nothing but to follow their mad leaders. Every leader in this country has his followers and their followers are just plain stupid and violent. They don't like the truth.

I hate the word "Nigeria". The name doesn't bring joy into anyone's heart. It generates tension and fright. It brings back memories of bad feelings. The people in Nigeria when the amalgamation was taking place were stupid. They never thought of the consequence of being in contact with a group of people with different beliefs and culture. They were just jostling for power and favour from the wicked europeans.

When you open the history book of Nigeria, you will only see riots, civil war, corruption, coup, mass killing, ritual killings, etc. You will never see good things. This country has never being good since its amalgamation.

The word "Nigeria" means failure.

F ...u...c those who say one 9ja...those who want Igbos to remain 3rd class in 9ja so they can make fun of them, those who want the S'S to remain the slave who lays the golden egg and have nothing for it. May the never see tomorrow.

Why will the north and west have the oils and banks that in 9ja, yet you want the east and south to be remain and keep serving you... he'll to all westerners and northerners ..
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by truefact: 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
abdulwastecx:

Istreal doesn't have the largest per capital income in near east.

Istreal per capital income: $37, 000
Qatar per capital income : $99, 000
kuwait per capital income : $45,000
united arab emirate : $65, 000

As you can see Istreal is not the country with highest per capital income in near east ( middle east).

Dont give me that stories that those other countries are oil producing nations. ...we all know that istreal is an extension of Europe and north America in middle east, most of her economy is down to America and European aids in technology and military.

Back to Nigeria, igbos are not that technically sound as you assert...Nigeria is relatively a very poor country with large shortage in technical, engineering and scientific labour force because of our poor engineering/ technological and scinestific education. Nevertheless, igbos are very industrious hence they dominate the informal sector of small retailing, importation of substandard product from china for quick bugs....

You need much more than that to developed.
who dominate the banking sector in Nigeria?
who dominate the construction industry in Nigeria?
who dominate the oil and gas industry in Nigeria?
All these are dominated by technically sound people and they are not igbos....
F ...u...c those who say one 9ja...those who want Igbos to remain 3rd class in 9ja so they can make fun of them, those who want the S'S to remain the slave who lays the golden egg and have nothing for it. May the never see tomorrow.

Why will the north and west have the oils and banks that in 9ja, yet you want the east and south to be remain and keep serving you... he'll to all westerners and northerners ..

1 Like

Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by abdulwastecx(m): 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
truefact:

noted...we will look at that when oil price drop to $11 per barrel. ...lol
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
Fulaman198:

Learn to spell at least before quoting someone
whatever..u decoded,didntcha,paras...?
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
abdulwastecx:

noted...we will look at that when oil price drop to $11 per barrel. ...lol
giant malu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria To Stop Fuel Importation By 2019 – Kachikwu / Customs To Launch E-Auction Platform Next Week / Mutallab Pleads Guilty -- What Next For Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.