Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? (8410 Views)

I Forsee A SS /SE Grand Alliance To Seek For A New Nation / I Forsee PDP/GEJ Changing Sambo As Vp Candidate / I Forsee A Military Coup Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by Ayus34(m): 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
meccuno:
The black man isn't smart.....these white people are knocking our heads together and we are playing along to their script.....the igbos showed something that was a reality check to the world that the black man is not a savage and brain dead like the whites would depict us.......they where technological advances within a 30 month period......it only showed that we have the potentials to be great which startled them.......but instead of building on the progresses made during the war even if it was bloody and brought distrust between the igbos and nigeria,the current leaders went back to the same mistake that led to the civil war.....awolowo was a bright fellow.....and he knew what he wanted to achieve for Nigeria....but the Northern elites thought differently.they wanted power and nothing else.....not for development or progress but to subdue the south and the middle belt minorities....we all have something to offer....whether human or natural resources.....but it could be achieved iif we drop this "my tribe is better than urs" it won't take us anywhere.....I used to think that the northerners where bunch of uneducated peeps until I started mingling with them northerners like jos boys,kaduna guys.....and you would be amazed @ how exposed and brilliant they are......religion,tribalism,corruption are the monsters destroying this country.....if we don't kill them,the log would still be in our eyes.....
lot of wisdom in urs writeup....but the truth is that we can't mend again......so better we breakup this jungle and start afresh
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by omoreminder2: 7:18am On Nov 26, 2014
StBlack1:
I want an OUTRIGHT BREAKUP of Nigeria whereby I will effectively look out for policies of greatly reducing the burgeoning numbers of those parasites that enter SW from their eroded & dry homelands. !!

Damilola Aribisala, be very very careful. You are very naked before the operatives, we have loads of classified info about you and your family......I can't shout....

Be very very careful.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by OperationIgrigi: 9:06am On Nov 26, 2014
omoreminder2:

Damilola Aribisala, be very very careful. You are very naked before the operatives, we have loads of classified info about you and your family......I can't shout....

**grins** Officer tell that insurgirl tsolz1300/Oyeneku3/Tsolaye Arode Williams that Commander Igrigi along with other EOD Commanders will like to have a chitchat with him at 2100hrs. We give him till then to forward an apology on Igrigi@inbox.com #Fireonthemountain. lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed #Overandout.

Copy to:

Generalhannibal
Tribal3AST
Collynzo9
Joehannibal
beastfrmdeast
Chinasaekperem9
JosephAchuzie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by omoreminder2: 9:16am On Nov 26, 2014
OperationIgrigi:

**grins** Officer tell that insurgirl tsolz1300/Oyeneku3/Tsolaye Arode Williams that Commander Igrigi along with other EOD Commanders will like to have a chitchat with him at 0900hrs. We give him till then to forward an apology on Igrigi@inbox.com #Fireonthemountain. lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed #Overandout.

General, you are too much mehn... How were you able to pull out eggheaders/anago's pictures? he resembles his brother Lekan, I tried but couldn't pull them off...I salute General. That means eggheaders file is complete here....I have all his relations and classified intel about him and his people....

We were being very mature but those girls thought that it is because we don't know what to do....Well, it is up to them.......Meanwhile my trap caught a fresh rabbit yesterday....

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by omoreminder2: 9:26am On Nov 26, 2014
OperationIgrigi:

**grins** Officer tell that insurgirl tsolz1300/Oyeneku3/Tsolaye Arode Williams that Commander Igrigi along with other EOD Commanders will like to have a chitchat with him at 0900hrs. We give him till then to forward an apology on Igrigi@inbox.com #Fireonthemountain. lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed #Overandout.

Copy to:

Generalhannibal
Tribal3AST
Collynzo9
Joehannibal
beastfrmdeast
Chinasaekperem9
JosephAchuzie

General, you mean your trap has caught this antelope? ? ? I can't wait to see him ooooo....I can't shout....

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by OperationIgrigi: 9:43am On Nov 26, 2014
Rexxie:

....cos u are a parasite.

**grins** Rexxie man, please that was not cool. #CHSS

1 Like

Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by OperationIgrigi: 9:55am On Nov 26, 2014
omoreminder2:

General, you mean your trap has caught this antelope? ? ? I can't wait to see him ooooo....I can't shout....

shocked shocked shocked

**grins** You just calm down. Tsolaye Arode Williams messed with people family pictures. We will serve him his own medicine. We are seriously considering getting his brother-in-law deported. As for Salam we have info he wants to travel abroad, we will prove to the foreign authorities that he is an Islamic terrorist. **LOLS** #Theyhavemurderedsleep.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by omoreminder2: 10:11am On Nov 26, 2014
OperationIgrigi:

**grins** You just calm down. Tsolaye Arode Williams messed with people family pictures. We will serve him his own medicine. We are seriously considering getting his brother-in-law deported. As for Salam we have info he wants to travel abroad, we will prove to the foreign authorities that he is an Islamic terrorist. **LOLS** #Theyhavemurderedsleep.

He must be genscatter123/scatterboss....Good job general. Let me help him so that he will not say he did not see the deadline for apology

tsolz200/tsolz300/tsolz1300/tsolz1200/tsolz3000.....

tsolz answer your father's name now sharp sharp......Enough said......

As sor salam, his brother lekan is abroad, maybe he wants to go and join him there....He knows that he is very naked now and afraid....Lot's of people are looking for anago0-10000.

2 Likes

Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by JosephAchuzie(m): 11:18am On Nov 26, 2014
OperationIgrigi:

Copy to:

Generalhannibal
Tribal3AST
Collynzo9
Joehannibal
beastfrmdeast
Chinasaekperem9
JosephAchuzie

Please inbox me general Hannibal11@hushmail.com

Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 26, 2014
OperationIgrigi:

**grins** Rexxie man, please that was not cool. #CHSS
roger that but its da truth and those thieves n rogues 've'nt bn cool with da people who owns da resources n are bent on onleashing mayhem on da crude shud they find their satanic arsses at da villa
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by JosephAchuzie(m): 11:23am On Nov 26, 2014
omoreminder2:

Stblack1 pics have always been with the operatives, general.
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 26, 2014
op:

division is at hand; salvation is nigh.
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
omoreminder2:

He must be genscatter123/scatterboss....Good job general. Let me help him so that he will not say he did not see the deadline for apology

tsolz200/tsolz300/tsolz1300/tsolz1200/tsolz3000.....

tsolz answer your father's name now sharp sharp......Enough said......

As sor salam, his brother lekan is abroad, maybe he wants to go and join him there....He knows that he is very naked now and afraid....Lot's of people are looking for anago0-10000.
really wud luv 2 wring that junkarsse's neck..

1 Like

Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by armadeo(m): 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
Anything but war. Those thinking a war situation will better thier condition never see suffer.

A war now will not end in the next 10yrs. No need it is time to put democracy into use. Vote with your conscience. If you are happy with your leader vote him in if bit vite him out irrespective of tribe, language or religion and I am not talking federal Alone. Even from the councilor use your power.

If a break up can be done peacefully without bloodshed and majority voted for it so be it but I pity hide staying at the border towns if the new countries.

It is well
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by chamboy(m): 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
No Godforbid,

SaiBuhari2015
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by JosephAchuzie(m): 8:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
OperationIgrigi:

**grins** Officer tell that insurgirl tsolz1300/Oyeneku3/Tsolaye Arode Williams that Commander Igrigi along with other EOD Commanders will like to have a chitchat with him at 2100hrs. We give him till then to forward an apology on Igrigi@inbox.com #Fireonthemountain. lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed #Overandout.

Copy to:

Generalhannibal
Tribal3AST
Collynzo9
Joehannibal
beastfrmdeast
Chinasaekperem9
JosephAchuzie

You have a mail, general.

Please forward to others and reply asap.
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
omoreminder2:

Samuel Onowuegbeda, you have been one of the most frustrated Igbos i'v ever met. Remember your rustication from Madonna university. Remember your F9 parallel in Sec school......Remember you & your poor family had to relocate to the SW to earn a good living.

.....Anyways, why not post my handsome pictures (even if you have any) & lemme post you wearing one of your rags? grin
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
armadeo:
Anything but war. Those thinking a war situation will better thier condition never see suffer.

A war now will not end in the next 10yrs. No need it is time to put democracy into use. Vote with your conscience. If you are happy with your leader vote him in if bit vite him out irrespective of tribe, language or religion and I am not talking federal Alone. Even from the councilor use your power.

If a break up can be done peacefully without bloodshed and majority voted for it so be it but I pity hide staying at the border towns if the new countries.

It is well

America fought WARS before becoming the leader of the free world.

Algeria fought France to become what she is today.

South Korea WILL NEVER be what she is today had there been no bloodshed.

There is always a price to pay for greatness, whether you & I like it or not. Dont get me wrong, I never advocate for war. In fact, the sound of this 3-letter word infuriates. [b]But please, can you identify any other option left for a country like Nigeria to ever think of progressing without outright breakup, which definitely is the prelude to war?
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by therevelation2: 6:37am On Nov 27, 2014
StBlack1:

Samuel Onowuegbeda, you have been one of the most frustrated Igbos i'v ever met. Remember your rustication from Madonna university. Remember your F9 parallel in Sec school......Remember you & your poor family had to relocate to the SW to earn a good living.

.....Anyways, why not post my handsome pictures (even if you have any) & lemme post you wearing one of your rags? grin

grin grin grin grin Wonders shall never end....Is that the name you have decided to force down on me on nairaland ehn Damilola? grin grin Ok, I don't mind using the name as my nairaland name oo grin grin Chai!

From today onwards I want everyone to address omoreminder2 as Samuel Onowuegbeda grin grin grin grin
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by Tribal3AST: 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
JosephAchuzie:

You have a mail, general.

Please forward to others and reply asap.
what's happening here grin
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 2:54am On Jan 09, 2015
cheruv:

there are two things... what you know and what's obtainable.what you know is your opinion which I'd conveniently ask you to shove up your @rse kos no one gives a damn about it. when Nigeria breaks up,this is what would happen
1]unification of areas where Igbo language is spoken..this includes bonny and opobo in rivers;igbanke in Edo;legbo and other areas west of river cross in CRS;izzi tribal areas in Benue;omambala areas of kogi
2]resistance by our imperial army of attempts to meddle in our affairs. I'd not be surprised at a war between us and yolobas due to the propensity of yolobas to meddle in Igbo affairs.
believe whatever you want, but this is what will happen smiley
I donoy know why ignos lay claims to igbanke..We speak a mixed language from bini and maybe igbo

We not completely igbos nor re we completely Edos..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Demands John Odigie-oyegun Resignation / "Yakubu Gowon Is Dead" - NTA Mistakenly Projects On Air / INEC Locates 19 Illegal Polling Units In Akwa Ibom State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.