Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:14 AM

Why I Can't Share My Password With My Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Can't Share My Password With My Boyfriend (4217 Views)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Can't Share My Password With My Boyfriend by dreydee(m): 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
don't stalk me.

Btw, u sound pained. Pele

it's 'by the way' not BTW

and its 'pélé' not pele, Pele was a Brazilian footballer.
Re: Why I Can't Share My Password With My Boyfriend by Kekule11(m): 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
itz Professor, not proffesor
chairman Prof pack well.
Re: Why I Can't Share My Password With My Boyfriend by CuteEmma(f): 7:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
dreydee:

it's 'by the way' not BTW

and its 'pélé' not pele, Pele was a Brazilian footballer.
Wow, Pele is also the name of my rabbit. Very shy, so I call her shyshy.
Re: Why I Can't Share My Password With My Boyfriend by Samabu07(m): 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
Respect each others line. There's a limit to everything. It's your privacy. And this should be mutual though.
Re: Why I Can't Share My Password With My Boyfriend by tick(m): 6:55am On Nov 28, 2014
Samabu07:
Respect each others line. There's a limit to everything. It's your privacy. And this should be mutual though.

Exactly! Password is yours, not your boyfriend's and should be private. No sense in two people disclosing that because they are in a relationship. It can only lead to trouble then more advice seeking from Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Why I Can't Share My Password With My Boyfriend by CuteEmma(f): 8:25am On Nov 29, 2014
tick:

Exactly! Password is yours, not your boyfriend's and should be private. No sense in two people disclosing that because they are in a relationship. It can only lead to trouble then more advice seeking from Nairaland.
But I have his own, so I'm not happy that I can't share mine with him.
Re: Why I Can't Share My Password With My Boyfriend by CuteEmma(f): 8:30am On Nov 29, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
Boyfriend or Boyfriends? undecided

Btw, itz MEDIA.....not MEDIAS
After you comment, don't forget to like my new picture, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

That Moment When Bae Is Trying Hard To Turn You On / Understanding Girls 101(funny Pics) / Guy Flogged His Cheating GirlFriend Badly PHOTO BELOW!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.