Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

That Moment When Bae Is Trying Hard To Turn You On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Moment When Bae Is Trying Hard To Turn You On (4105 Views)

Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! / That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Moment When Bae Is Trying Hard To Turn You On by stlaibrowne(m): 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
sometimes what guys passed through to get a girl is nothing compare to what ladies have to do to turn some guys up. I mean it's just so awkward the video below will explain better don't laugh alone share it with Bae.. lol.

Check the link below if the video fails to upload
http://instagram.com/p/4cXoTLunL6/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Moment When Bae Is Trying Hard To Turn You On by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
Leave her proud arse!
Re: That Moment When Bae Is Trying Hard To Turn You On by stlaibrowne(m): 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Leave her proud arse!

But really the moves is cray I mean really weird
Tell me how much will you go to trying to turn your man on

1 Like

Re: That Moment When Bae Is Trying Hard To Turn You On by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
stlaibrowne:

But really the moves is cray I mean really weird
Tell me how much will you go to trying to turn your man on
i dn"t even knw.
Re: That Moment When Bae Is Trying Hard To Turn You On by stlaibrowne(m): 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jollyjoy:
i dn"t even knw.

Like it just comes easy trying to turn on your man?
Re: That Moment When Bae Is Trying Hard To Turn You On by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
stlaibrowne:

Like it just comes easy trying to turn on your man?
very easy,just the mention of bra and dat all. Lolz! Hw easy dat sound!
Re: That Moment When Bae Is Trying Hard To Turn You On by stlaibrowne(m): 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jollyjoy:
very easy,just the mention of bra and dat all. Lolz! Hw easy dat sound!

Really your man is so easy
then he will have to battle with hard- on every now and then just at the mention of bra
Re: That Moment When Bae Is Trying Hard To Turn You On by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
stlaibrowne:

Really your man is so easy
then he will have to battle with hard- on every now and then just at the mention of bra
lollz!
Re: That Moment When Bae Is Trying Hard To Turn You On by stlaibrowne(m): 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jollyjoy:
lollz!

But for me honestly it's more than the action it's more about the process. I mean that will make it fun. We'd both enjoy it then. Not only me doing the digging..
Re: That Moment When Bae Is Trying Hard To Turn You On by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
stlaibrowne:

But for me honestly it's more than the action it's more about the process. I mean that will make it fun. We'd both enjoy it then. Not only me doing the digging..
lolz! That is wat u like while odas simply enjoy the digging.. Different strokes for different folks.
Re: That Moment When Bae Is Trying Hard To Turn You On by rudestmcblaze: 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jollyjoy:
lolz! That is wat u like while odas simply enjoy the digging.. Different strokes for different folks.
I guess so...but its quite obvious that ladies enjoy pre-intimacy more than sex itself...talking from EXPERIENCES

2 Likes

Re: That Moment When Bae Is Trying Hard To Turn You On by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
rudestmcblaze:

I guess so...but its quite obvious that ladies enjoy pre-intimacy more than sex itself...talking from EXPERIENCES
u are right on dat bt nt all really.
Re: That Moment When Bae Is Trying Hard To Turn You On by stlaibrowne(m): 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
rudestmcblaze:

You ate right on that I mean the 'foul play' with good digging afterwards will make it fun. I think that applies for all
Jollyjoy:
Re: That Moment When Bae Is Trying Hard To Turn You On by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
stlaibrowne:

You ate right on that I mean the 'foul play' with good digging afterwards will make it fun. I think that applies for all
oh yea!
Re: That Moment When Bae Is Trying Hard To Turn You On by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
Did you watch the video?
Jollyjoy:
Leave her proud arse!
Re: That Moment When Bae Is Trying Hard To Turn You On by stlaibrowne(m): 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jollyjoy:
oh yea!

Then you have being missing out big time because from your earlier confession your man wouldn't even go through that lol just at the mention of bra the deal is done
Re: That Moment When Bae Is Trying Hard To Turn You On by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Did you watch the video?
no, i only hear the audio.
Re: That Moment When Bae Is Trying Hard To Turn You On by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
stlaibrowne:

Then you have being missing out big time because from your earlier confession your man wouldn't even go through that lol just at the mention of bra the deal is done
lolz! I was only kidding dear,it nt really dat easy,anyways much is involved.
Re: That Moment When Bae Is Trying Hard To Turn You On by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lol. You are a clown cheesy grin
Jollyjoy:
no, i only hear the audio.
Re: That Moment When Bae Is Trying Hard To Turn You On by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Lol. You are a clown cheesy grin
oooh! U are a villan.
Re: That Moment When Bae Is Trying Hard To Turn You On by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
Damn! What's with you mehnnnnnn? Is it about that time of the month? undecided
Jollyjoy:
oooh! U are a villan.
Re: That Moment When Bae Is Trying Hard To Turn You On by stlaibrowne(m): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jollyjoy:
lolz! I was only kidding dear,it nt really dat easy,anyways much is involved.

Really! Do you mind to share it dear. The funny clip capture only one lady attempt. It will be fun to share more experience. What do you think
Re: That Moment When Bae Is Trying Hard To Turn You On by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
stlaibrowne:

Really! Do you mind to share it dear. The funny clip capture only one lady attempt. It will be fun to share more experience. What do you think
some experience are beta kept private.
Re: That Moment When Bae Is Trying Hard To Turn You On by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Damn! What's with you mehnnnnnn? Is it about that time of the month? undecided
wat is wrong with u? U chop gizzard?
Re: That Moment When Bae Is Trying Hard To Turn You On by stlaibrowne(m): 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jollyjoy:
some experience are beta kept private.

Alright then if you decide not to share it but let me tell you one of mine. One of my ex she would ensure that I tried my arse out to turn her on she will even be hard on me and rather flirting with a friend to ensure I am jealous and she knows I won't give up she would push that till she's sure I am ready to bail out then she would let in. Trust me by then she would be so on like any slight knock her guard will fall all the way down. Then it was fantastic because we would both be as ready as anything, that if you are in the room with us you can feel the heat from both our body
Re: That Moment When Bae Is Trying Hard To Turn You On by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Jollyjoy:
wat is wrong with u? U chop gizzard?
Re: That Moment When Bae Is Trying Hard To Turn You On by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
stlaibrowne:

Alright then if you decide not to share it but let me tell you one of mine. One of my ex she would ensure that I tried my arse out to turn her on she will even be hard on me and rather flirting with a friend to ensure I am jealous and she knows I won't give up she would push that till she's sure I am ready to bail out then she would let in. Trust me by then she would be so on like any slight knock her guard will fall all the way down. Then it was fantastic because we would both be as ready as anything, that if you are in the room with us you can feel the heat from both our body
hmmmmm dat hot! Bt why ex?
Re: That Moment When Bae Is Trying Hard To Turn You On by stlaibrowne(m): 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jollyjoy:
hmmmmm dat hot! Bt why ex?

Because we are no more together isn't that what they called ex wink. Cmon share yours too.

1 Like

Re: That Moment When Bae Is Trying Hard To Turn You On by rudestmcblaze: 11:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Perhaps but truth b told, pre-intimacy or lemme say pre-intimacy is as important as sex to both parties as it helps fine tune d ladies as well as d men
Re: That Moment When Bae Is Trying Hard To Turn You On by rudestmcblaze: 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
stlaibrowne:

It sure does
Re: That Moment When Bae Is Trying Hard To Turn You On by misspicy(f): 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
stlaibrowne:

Doesnt apply for allundecided
Re: That Moment When Bae Is Trying Hard To Turn You On by stlaibrowne(m): 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
misspicy:

Doesnt apply for allundecided

I don't agree to that. I believe tis part of the process to make it more fun and interesting not just a boring baby making process. So u believe it applies for all

Or maybe you should share what works for you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating A Mummy's Girl Is A Hell Of A Problem. / Why Is It That All Nairaland Guys Are Good In Bed? / My Husband Did Something Worst!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.