Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? (69539 Views)

Ten Words That Define A "Good Man". ONLY Ten WORDS! / Family ; How Do You Balance Accounts? / Male Child In The Family. How Important Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by tpia6: 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
coogar:

stop talking about Jesus, you disgusting sack of shytë!

Demon possessed.
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
And you lot are about to witness what happens when feminists get brolic lol.

Sholly is gonna come back lo

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
SirShymex:

Ikeke won't even be able to punch her way out of a paperbag, that is how weak she is lol.

She is family though.

LoL, you always have mouth when she's not around. As soon as she lands, you start screaming, "rainbow brite gang" and whatnot. grin grin
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by coogar: 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
tpia6:

Demon possessed.

you are the only demon-possessed skank on this forum. you think opening of threads and talking to yourself is normal?

you curse people's mom one moment & then use the cesspit you call a mouth to call Jesus in the same breath. you are a twisted hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by crackhaus: 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
Lmao....this has got to be the most confusion-infested thread I ever came across on this forum in a long time.

Even the ones with identity crisis, bipolarity, and some psychological dissociative problems, still accuse others of having the same issues....buahahahahaha gringrin

@OP, I had/have no problems with whatever pictures you post on here, but that doesn't negate the fact that you have a personality/psychological problem - no mincing of words.
Same prognosis for Tpia, and of course the other one who jumped in to be captain-save-a-fellow-psycho.

Y'all need to learn how to separate the internet from your personal shiit.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by KanwuliaJara: 3:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
tpia6:

Do you have a clue now?

My prayer for you and your "husband" is don't let 2015 meet you without Jesus.

It is going to be a rocky year.

And no, your "powers" will not help you.

No, I don't have a clue. kiss
If people appear on your thread. . . you do not play moderator. You only play 'host' or 'hostess'! kiss
I have never had issues with how people choose to express themselves, except when they decide to derail a thread just to get a much-desired opportunity to 'GET PERSONAL'!
I leave that to CONTROL FREAKS without lives. . . like you!
My powers? undecided

On this thread. . . .it is obvious who is sane and WHO IS NOT. . . when it comes to you or I!

You are surely gonna die before you meet this your 'JESUS'. . .
Me too.

So why should I bother to get to know him?
I don't believe in 'delusional powers'. . . .
Your JESUS has never given you PEACE, LOVE OR HAPPINESS on or off NL.
I think it is time for a change! grin
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
BananaBender:

LoL, you always have mouth when she's not around. As soon as she lands, you start screaming, "rainbow brite gang" and whatnot. grin grin

Lol, memories, man. The "rainbow brite gang" was the tag of the collectives, about five of them, with like two hundred handles who used to stalk me everywhere back then - after they all got their ar.ses whooped and became stans lol.

Ikeke wasn't even part of them, she never wanted trouble, just used to be sleek with her mouth a bit and go back to hiding mode looool.

I clowned the hell out of "rainbow brite gang" - gave them the tag and annihilated them. But they got my "shymmex" handle banned for life though loool.
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, memories, man. The "rainbow brite gang" was the tag of the collectives, about five of them, with like two hundred handles who used to stalk me everywhere back then - after they all got their ar.ses whooped and became stans lol.

Ikeke wasn't even part of them, she never wanted trouble, just used to be sleek with her mouth a bit and go back to hiding mode looool.

I clowned the hell out of "rainbow brite gang" - gave them the tag and annihilated them. But they got my "shymmex" handle banned for life though loool.

I used to be convinced u were suffering from paranoia. At some point, u even added me to the list, lol. grin grin grin

A part of me kinda miss Royal. There are some ppl on NL that I would love for him to annihilate. Dat dude was d definition of psychotic!
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by KanwuliaJara: 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
bellong:

The definitions I gave do not in anyway refer to someone with mental challenge(s) but those who do not follow conventions. People who invented stuffs that an ordinary mind deemed impossible.

Referring to you, you are on a different pedestal. I like people who are bold, confrontational and can lay bare their minds(blunt people) which you are.

However, your inability to be able to hold somethings back often portray you as one without empathy which is untrue. It makes you look weird and not crazy as per psychiatric patient. Like Coogar rightly put it, most people, I guess, see you as crazy not in an insulting way.

@Freecocoa,

Your moniker is funny. Cocoa is an expensive commodity, I would love to see where I can get it free... cheesy

I don't hold nothing back. . . . WHERE I GAT NOTHIN TO LOOZE! kiss
Just my personality.
If the 'kray-kray' gist is not meant to be insulting. . .
I guess I have made my point.

How people choose to see me is entirely their prerogative.
Should I care? undecided
HELL NO!

You tink say na 'slave trade' era we still dey ni? cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy2GKyD2IoQ
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
tpia6:

Try it my dear.

You don't confront yourself for your s.tupid post, but you confront me for calling you out on it.

You never halla.

I will leave it at that because I still pity you for what the others did to you on the other thread.

Happy Sunday. kiss
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by freecocoa(f): 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
It's about to get serious up in this joint grin.

I heard someone say IIeke-idi, where she at?
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by freecocoa(f): 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

You are young, and that is understandable.
I went through this phase of wanting to please family and conform to societal 'norms'.
I could never show pictures of any 'sexual' content at work because it would be improper.
But on a social forum. . . .ANYTHING GOES!

The best that could happen is that I get banned!
My actions on the web have absolutely no bearing with my life offline.

As you get older. . . you become more 'gutsy' and brazen.
When you have accomplished most of your goals and really could care a whiff of rat's phat what the world thinks about you.
I think I HAVE ARRIVED AT THAT POINT.

Is CHARLEY BOY a crazy man because of the way he chooses to express himself? wink

I THINK NOT! cheesy
cool cool cool
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by KanwuliaJara: 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
kandiikane:

my logic is that you should go check yourself.

Your recommendation right?
. . .which I don't have to accept.
If you have a problem with me and my posts. . .
YOU NEED TO GO AND CHECK YOURSELF.
Because. . . you read my posts.
I don't read yours! kiss

What on earth for? undecided

Too bland and GENERIC!
Dull and uninteresting to say the least. . . totally devoid of a 'personality'! kiss
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by freecocoa(f): 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I will leave it at that because I still pity you for what the others did to you on the other thread.

Happy Sunday. kiss
Lmao grin
Shey na person wey you been dey try 'defend', you really never halla like she said, tpia6 is seriously a loony.
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
freecocoa:
Lmao grin
Shey na person wey you been dey try 'defend', you really never halla like she said, tpia6 is seriously a loony.

I followed my convictions. I don't regret it.

You people should let her be. Who knows what she will do offline.
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by KanwuliaJara: 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
crackhaus:
Lmao....this has got to be the most confusion-infested thread I ever came across on this forum in a long time.

Even the ones with identity crisis, bipolarity, and some psychological dissociative problems, still accuse others of having the same issues....buahahahahaha gringrin

@OP, I had/have no problems with whatever pictures you post on here, but that doesn't negate the fact that you have a personality/psychological problem - no mincing of words.
Same prognosis for Tpia, and of course the other one who jumped in to be captain-save-a-fellow-psycho.

Y'all need to learn how to separate the internet from your personal shiit.

Apparently, you are not conversant with the rules of this game.
YOU MUST HAVE PROOF.
Your letters are empty without proof! kiss
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Bwahahahhahaha, haba! grin grin grin

'It haff not reash like that naw'
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by KanwuliaJara: 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
coogar:

you are crazy, i swear cheesy

More like 'witty' and 'passionate'! wink
Looks like most really cannot define crazy even if their lives depended on it!
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
BananaBender:

Bwahahahhahaha, haba! grin grin grin

It haff not reash like that naw

Let me not say more, it is Sunday. wink
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by 2CatWoman: 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
Kanwulia:

Thank you for writing candidly.
Most people do not understand me when they first meet me.
But getting to know me is a different ball game entirely.

My philosophy in life has always been 'live and let live'. . . not live and let die.

Yes! I have guts.
My employers will be the first to tell you that. I TELL THEM STRAIGHT TO THEIR FACES. . .
And they can't stand that from a 'nigger-african-gal'! cheesy
I don't mince words and fear is not in my dictionary(except with violence of course)

You are right.
We do not always have to agree. . . or we would all be alike.
Is being 'free-spirited' the same as being crazy?

There are 2 jobs I can NEVER DO IN THIS WORLD. . . Which involves deceiving YOURSELF AND OTHERS!

1. A POLITICIAN
2. A DIPLOMAT

Do I call them crazy? Heck no! Whatever floats a personal conscience. . . IF YOU CAN SLEEP WELL AT NIGHT!
I just don't like 'inhibitions' based on religion or tradition.

You're not crazy, just bold and honest and many people are afraid to be themselves so they try to make others think that you are the problem.
I have read your diary and all I can say is shocked shocked 'una well done' . As long as everyone is a consenting adult, no problem with me. Carry go jor!
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by KanwuliaJara: 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
2CatWoman:

You're not crazy, just bold and honest and many people are afraid to be themselves so they try to make others think that you are the problem.
I have read your diary and all I can say is shocked shocked 'una well done' . As long as everyone is a consenting adult, no problem with me. Carry go jor!

Thank you! cool

Hello Tpia7. . . what do you have to say about this post? tongue
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by coogar: 4:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

More like 'witty' and 'passionate'! wink

i don't think you are crazy though & lord knows i don't agree with you for most parts. however, i just think you write some of these things for the shock value.

that being said, i have a grudging respect for your brutal honesty. you talk the talk & walk the walk unlike many of the twerps here who try to act holy here & mutter expletives under their breaths to themselves or the ones who claim the hard superwoman here but they print out comments of the guys here to aid their masturbatory habits.

with kanwulia, what you see is what you get....

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
BananaBender:

I used to be convinced u were suffering from paranoia. At some point, u even added me to the list, lol. grin grin grin

A part of me kinda miss Royal. There are some ppl on NL that I would love for him to annihilate. Dat dude was d definition of psychotic!

Lol, that was what everyone thought but I'm sure you saw the gazillion of threads and handles they created for me lol.

I'm soft now though. A lot of these folks don't know that can't win war of words with me. I grew up with mad banter, and even now with all my whatsapp groups with my friends and Uncles...that is what we do. Cuss one another out all day and get a good laugh lol. When we are all together, we can go for hours non-stop, laughing hysterically. I don't even use UK slangs here that much.

Words don't get to me, so I cant lose cos I will hit you where it hurts loool. I guess that is why these folks always turn to stans. But "royal" was nuts though. That is the craziest guy ever in cyberspace.

I just come here to laugh, man. I don't like trouble lol.
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by KanwuliaJara: 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
coogar:

i don't think you are crazy though & lord knows i don't agree with you for most parts. however, i just think you write some of these things for the shock value.

that being said, i have a grudging respect for your brutal honesty. you talk the talk & walk the walk unlike many of the twerps here who try to act holy here & mutter expletives under their breaths to themselves or the ones who claim the hard superwoman here but they print out comments of the guys here to aid their masturbatory habits.

with kanwulia, what you see is what you get....

Exactly!
We go a loooooooooong way Coogar.
Coming from you. . .
This is a lot.
Glad you understand me better. cheesy
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by freecocoa(f): 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Also tell her to let others be,if she would have done anything, she for don do am since, plus she also doesn't know what others can do offline.
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
Kanwulia wey d photo na?

Why did you remove the picture. I want to know how my own will look like when i get older. grin
I hope say the thing no dey shrink as you age. grin

God dey! grin

At topic, noffin do you. Carry go.

see as i rush click all the pages looking for the said pics.

i wonder why some people take this place too serious.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
You have an outrageous sense of humour. cheesy

Nothing do you. kiss
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, that was what everyone thought but I'm sure you saw the gazillion of threads and handles they created for me lol.
But "royal" was nuts though. That is the craziest guy ever in cyberspace.

I just come here to laugh, man. I don't like trouble lol.

If I can get the 1diot back on NL, I will. I've not had a good laugh on NL in a while.

At the end of the day, what KanwuliaJara wanted was online acceptance. grin grin

1 Like

BananaBender:

I miss his crazy posts too...... tongue
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Why?

I don't like AKAMU on my skin. . . the 'bush' is there as 'cushion'! wink

It is called an 'anti-itch' strategy! wink
Kk
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
fellis:
I miss his crazy posts too...... tongue

LOL! You never know, that psycho might be watching.
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by KanwuliaJara: 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
BananaBender:

If I can get the 1diot back on NL, I will. I've not had a good laugh on NL in a while.

At the end of the day, what KanwuliaJara wanted was online acceptance. grin grin

Not really o!
Wanting acceptance means I am unloved.
Errrrrrrm. . . I don't have such problems.
Too much of it really.
The reason I can confidently say, write and do the things I can without inhibitions or the fear of UNKNOWN consequences. :

Come 40 years from now. . .I WILL STAND BY MY WORDS AND DEEDS!
No shaking! cool

Just wanted 'clarification'. . . not acceptance. wink

It is the end of the year. . . JUST SHAKING THINGS OFF!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply)

Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria / Married And Clubbing / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.