Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? (69530 Views)

Ten Words That Define A "Good Man". ONLY Ten WORDS! / Family ; How Do You Balance Accounts? / Male Child In The Family. How Important Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by crackhaus: 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Apparently, you are not conversant with the rules of this game.
YOU MUST HAVE PROOF.
Your letters are empty without proof! kiss
What proof do you need? cheesycheesy

Is it because most of the posters on here have been kissing your bushy azz? tongue
Everyone knows it, I'm just saying typing it.

I can't go digging your posts out, but you know very well that almost every time I have quoted you, it was to call you out on your mis-yarn...you funny at times admittedly, but you definitely got some personality problems.

BTW, I never intended my letters to not be empty or full alternatively. kiss

4 Likes

Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Ilekeh(f): 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Now. . .Tpia is very LOVEABLE.
You only need to look really DEEP! cheesy
All he/she needs is to STOP looking for JESUS to touch her in some 'special' places! wink
Too many romantic disappointments can cause a man or woman to become a 'born again'!
When you are sexually-frustrated. . . .you start preaching the 'bible'! grin

*i still have not been able to determine what gender classification that ID belongs to. . . i gave up a long time ago*

Lmao.

Thenk gawd I didn't miss this thread.
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Not really o!
Wanting acceptance means I am unloved.
Errrrrrrm. . . I don't have such problems.
Too much of it really.
The reason I can confidently say, write and say the things I can without inhibitions or the fear of UNKNOWN consequences. :

Come 40 years from now. . .I WILL STAND BY MY WORDS AND DEEDS!
No shaking! cool

Just wanted 'clarification'. . . not acceptance. wink

Why do you want a bunch of strangers to clarify what you think about yourself??

I'm just saying, no beef cool

3 Likes

Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by freecocoa(f): 4:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ilekeh:

Lmao.

Thenk gawd I didn't miss this thread.
This is you for reals?
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Ilekeh(f): 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
SirShymex:

You done go ghost now, no? grin

Anyway, you need to help ya Ekiti sis, Ikeke-idi, ol'girl done lost her darn cotton picking mind. grin

Last week, I saw her talking about being a professional. Still don't know when trainee nurses became professionals. Now, she's back to old one with the sleek mouth that always end up crying. At least she ain't running after teenagers anymore, with all the grey hair on her head. grin

Someone needs to lock her up in an asylum with babyosisi, and tpia.

grin

Seriously, you guys are clowns grin

Is babyhoesis locked up? That explains the improved sanity in politics.

I'm a professional worker and a graduate student. That's why you're missing mami so much. I work so that you can eat grin
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Ilekeh(f): 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
freecocoa:
This is you for reals?

Lol ileke is always on my ID na.
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by ifyalways(f): 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
What a thread.

cheesy .
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by rigarmortis: 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
What is going on here.
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by KanwuliaJara: 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
BananaBender:

Why do you want a bunch of strangers to clarify what you think about yourself??

I'm just saying, no beef cool

No. . . .What I think about myself is not the subject matter of this thread.

To clarify what they THINK THEY KNOW. . . .about life in general. . . . .AMONG EXTREMELY PRETENTIOUS AND TIMID NIGERIANS ON NL! cheesy
The 'so-called' toto pictures were just the attention-grabbing templates to 'test' the thresholds of tolerance. . . .when it comes to 'self-expression'!

You know I could care less! kiss

It is the end of the year. . . time to do something fun.

This is my only chance to do something original. . .instead of responding to 'plagiarized' blog stories! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HDdjwpPM3Y
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by freecocoa(f): 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ilekeh:

Lol ileke is always on my ID na.
I missed seeing you around. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Ilekeh(f): 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
BananaBender:

Oh, your posts about Bill?? All I read was bla bla bla. I might go back to respond just so u can shut up.

I'm pissed she didn't even holla @ me. cry My Ekiti Queen is a professional, stop hating cool

Lol not what you think. Sorry jare. When I post on nl nowadays, I try not to quote or reply others to cut my time short on nl.

Hi sholly baby cheesy
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Ilekeh(f): 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
freecocoa:
I missed seeing you around. cheesy

Lol
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by rigarmortis: 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
I see someone looking for validation from strangers, if your self esteem is intact and you really dont give a fvkc, then you wouldnt be asking this questions.

I also see holier than thou peeps..

I see shizophreniacs....

I see viewers.

I see arss3 kissers.

I see everything that makes up the NORMAL human society........

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Stillfire: 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
BananaBender:

You hv less humanity than a sewer rat, my fart has more class than u, stup1d.

What a confused dumb rock, all of a sudden u are concerned about gutter language? LML grin grin

Wasn't this vapid tr1ck the one using gutter language yesterday? Silly thing!

Rotflmao! The scribblin of a riff raff, ghettofied fiend. Who is the fool that gave you a computer to type on? grin
Yes Your fart has more class than than your pungent personality. Bloody hypocrite! cheesy
You flew from whatever trash you woke up in, like a deranged mongrel exhibiting your drunken stupor and had the audacity to talk about ganging up, when you personify the exact bloody thing. You can't tell me one can be this ret.arded! This olori buruku that all her posts is riddled with elementary and very weak retorts grin and whose highlights on the day starts and ends on NL wants to talk about class? Wonders shall never cease!
Nairaland sure brings you close to riff raff, people from the dirty parts of town. grin
As I said go and play with your age group. Element of a failed and dysfunctional upbringing.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by KanwuliaJara: 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
crackhaus:

What proof do you need? cheesycheesy

Is it because most of the posters on here have been kissing your bushy azz? tongue
Everyone knows it, I'm just saying typing it.

I can't go digging your posts out, but you know very well that almost every time I have quoted you, it was to call you out on your mis-yarn...you funny at times admittedly, but you definitely got some personality problems.

BTW, I never intended my letters to not be empty or full alternatively. kiss

Let me point you in the right direction. You are more often lost in our exchanges. wink

Which one or all can YOU attribute with my 'personality problems'. . . . ?

Cluster A, B, or C? wink

*enough of my bussy azzze. . . now that i have your attention* wink
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by coogar: 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
Stillfire:

Rotflmao! The scribblin of a riff raff, ghettofied fiend. Who is the fool that gave you a computer to type on? grin
Yes Your fart has more class than than your pungent personality. Bloody hypocrite! cheesy
You flew from whatever trash you woke up in, like a deranged mongrel exhibiting your drunken stupor and had the audacity to talk about ganging up, when you personify the exact bloody thing. You can't tell me one can be this ret.arded! This olori buruku that all her posts is riddled with elementary and very weak retorts grin and whose highlights on the day starts and ends on NL wants to talk about class? Wonders shall never cease!
Nairaland sure brings you close to riff raff, people from the dirty parts of town. grin
As I said go and play with your age group. Element of a failed and dysfunctional upbringing.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Stillfire: 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

It is the end of the year.
It is my wish that we all make it into 2015 with love, peace and happiness. . . even where 'good mental health' cannot be guaranteed! grin
You know?
I always wondered why people who start threads were sometimes uncouth with the unsavory responses they received.
The became hostile and lashed back at those who were guests on their threads.
I am a gracious host on and offline.
It takes quite a lot to abuse my hospitality.
All are welcome.

It is an 'end of the year' party! cheesy

Same to you!
Coogar has said all that I feel about the subject.
Personally, Coogar is more crazy than you are! grin
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

No. . . .What I think about myself is not the subject matter of this thread.

To clarify what they THINK THEY KNOW. . . .about life in general. . . . .AMONG EXTREMELY PRETENTIOUS AND TIMID NIGERIANS ON NL! cheesy
The 'so-called' toto pictures were just the attention-grabbing templates to 'test' the thresholds of tolerance. . . .when it comes to 'self-expression'!

You know I could care less! kiss

It is the end of the year. . . time to do something fun.

This is my only chance to do something original. . .instead of responding to 'plagiarized' blog stories! kiss

kk ................ the next time you're doing something fun, tag me biko. I do not want to miss a thing! grin grin

Ilekeh:

Lol not what you think. Sorry jare. When I post on nl nowadays, I try not to quote or reply others to cut my time short on nl.
Hi sholly baby cheesy

I thought you had forgotten all about me. How hv u been? grin grin
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by KanwuliaJara: 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
Stillfire:

Same to you!

So far. . . .2 nominations for 'crazier' have been identified on this thread. wink

1. Tpia6
2. Coogar

More to come. . . . grin
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by coogar: 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
Stillfire:

Same to you!

ask around......i am the most-reserved poster on this section or any other section of the forum. cool
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by KanwuliaJara: 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
BananaBender:

kk ................ the next time you're doing something fun, tag me biko. I do not want to miss a thing! grin grin

I sure will.

Lessons learned.
If you want people to participate effectively in a subject.
Get their attention. cheesy
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Stillfire: 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nairaland sure does bring you close to people from the 'other side of town'. cheesy People you would never ever have anything to do with. People with dirty characters trying to reprimand others? Lol. What a sick bastard! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
Stillfire:

[s]Rotflmao! The scribblin of a riff raff, ghettofied fiend. Who is the fool that gave you a computer to type on? grin
As I said go and play with your age group. Element of a failed and dysfunctional upbringing.[/s]

Take note. I'm teaching you a thing or two about class cool

Stillfire:
[s]Nairaland sure does bring you close to people from the 'other side of town'. cheesy People you would never ever have anything to do with. People with dirty characters trying to reprimand others? Lol. What a sick bastard! cheesy[/s]

You are begging to be embarrassed by someone half your age. Don't do it to yourself, respect your old age.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by cococandy(f): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
edwife:

I do agree that this is a gang up,but honestly i try so hard to understand this lady.
Sometimes she attacks people with no reason whatsoever..
And I think,anyone who has a problem with her,will also attack her even when not provoked.

Look at this one for instance,why quoting cocandy with this ....

nne I've given up trying to understand tpia. It is like looking for a pin in a hay sack . But she's like one of the most fascinating posters I've ever come across on nl.
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by KanwuliaJara: 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
rigarmortis:
What is going on here.

A EXAMINATION OF THE NL FAMILY SECTION PSYCHOLOGY.

Understanding personalities. wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjJaOQFeFQQ&list=PL61EC5873360F314D
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by KanwuliaJara: 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by rigarmortis: 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

A EXAMINATION OF THE NL FAMILY SECTION PSYCHOLOGY.

Understanding personalities. wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjJaOQFeFQQ&list=PL61EC5873360F314D

Lol, you have a strong personality, which is nice, i like women who are open about their sexuality, even the shy and pious ones wish they were more open, i also like you friendly and open nature, but you seeking validation online shows that you are not as strong as you think and deep inside you, you wish you could conform, i may be wrong though, but deep inside you question some of your actions, you are not as ''libertated'' as you like to think you are.

Your ''selfie'' was a bold statement though.
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by KanwuliaJara: 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
rigarmortis:

Lol, you have a strong personality, which is nice, i like women who are open about their sexuality, even the shy and pious ones wish they were more open, i also like you friendly and open nature, but you seeking validation online shows that you are not as strong as you think and deep inside you, you wish you could conform, i may be wrong though, but deep inside you question some of your actions, you are not as ''libertated'' as you like to think you are.

Your ''selfie'' was a bold statement though.

Point of correction!

Seeking 'clarification' is not the same thing as seeking 'validation'!

Thanks for your 'mixed' review taken in good faith!
Like others. . . You are FREELY entitled to your opinions.
Your prerogative. kiss

Perhaps. . . SOME DAY IN TIME TO COME. . . .when I become 'a born again' in SOME SUBSEQUENT LIFE FORM. . . I would be able to look deep inside 'somewhere'!

Not an option right now.
Thanks 'a-plenty'! kiss
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Ilekeh(f): 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
BananaBender:

I thought you had forgotten all about me. How hv u been? grin grin

Lol never been better. Don't mind that shoeshiner, shymmexx. grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by KanwuliaJara: 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
rigarmortis:
I see someone looking for validation from strangers, if your self esteem is intact and you really dont give a fvkc, then you wouldnt be asking this questions.

I also see holier than thou peeps..

I see shizophreniacs....

I see viewers.

I see arss3 kissers.

I see everything that makes up the NORMAL human society........

I asked a general question using myself as an example.
Everyone has been referred to as 'crazy' at one point in time.
YOUR VERY SELF INCLUDED. kiss

For the last time. . . this is a CLARIFICATION THREAD.
AN ATTEMPT TO UNDERSTAND PERSONALITY TYPES. . . . for better communication patterns on and off NL.

Calling others crazy because they do NOT suit your senses or sensibilities is not valid.

It only shows you are TIMID! kiss
You have pointed fingers at everyone else BUT YOURSELF. . . .

Are you 'normal' then? wink
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by edwife(f): 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
cococandy:
nne I've given up trying to understand tpia. It is like looking for a pin in a hay sack . But she's like one of the most fascinating posters I've ever come across on nl.

True that. smiley
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
Kanwulia:
Today. . . my husband told me that I have 'mental problems'. shocked
It is not the first time I have heard such nonsense from him. angry
My siblings have told me MANY TIMES that I am not normal. undecided

At work. . . they refer to me as 'the kray-kray'. . .(short for LOONEY to avoid lawsuits wink)

On Nairaland kwa nu. . . I have read the same 'kray-kray' gist many times.
How do you define 'a crazy' family member?
Since I am a bonafide NL family member. . . . with 7 years of 'blissful' existence without h-enemies on NL. . . . wink

WHAT PROOF DO YOU HAVE TO SHOW THAT I AM A 'KRAY-KRAY'?

Is a difference in 'personality' the same as being a crazy person? undecided DO WE ALL HAVE TO ACT ALIKE LIKE ZOMBIES? undecided
Not that I am bothered in the least. . . Just thought I'd ask sha. . . just to get an understanding what the 'crazy gist' is all about.
YOU MUST HAVE PROOF. . . by my thoughts. . .actions or WORDS on NL. . . then the necessary 'RECOMMENDATIONS' can be discussed! wink

Have a happy holiday season. . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fz2nOVvsYs

Yes you're kray kray but good kray kray. You're just mostly misunderstood by the larger crowd

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply)

Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria / Married And Clubbing / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.