Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? (69537 Views)

Ten Words That Define A "Good Man". ONLY Ten WORDS! / Family ; How Do You Balance Accounts? / Male Child In The Family. How Important Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by KanwuliaJara: 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
neoapocalypse:

Yes you're kray kray but good kray kray. You're just mostly misunderstood by the larger crowd

I think so.
Just like many others are mostly misunderstood by 'a larger crowd'!
Exactly how one "JESUS" was crucified for being a 'magician'.
Now, they worship him! grin

Happy Sunday.
Thanks for the 'clarification'! wink

I hope you understand the lyrics of this song? kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z12ju17y0M
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

I think so.
Just like many others are mostly misunderstood by 'a larger crowd'!
Exactly how one "JESUS" was crucified for being a 'magician'.
Now, they worship him! grin

Happy Sunday.
Thanks for the 'clarification'! wink

I hope you understand the lyrics of this song? kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z12ju17y0M

Don't mind the holier than thou on this thread , quite a number of them get their kicks from reading your comments on Nairaland , my fave being the comment about how your dad met your mum ( with your Gambrosia moniker ) , I laughed my heart out that day. Thanks for bringing laughter into our lives and making us sane. Happy Sunday to you too Madame
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by KanwuliaJara: 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
neoapocalypse:

Don't mind the holier than thou on this thread , quite a number of them get their kicks from reading your comments on Nairaland , my fave being the comment about how your dad met your mum ( with your Gambrosia moniker ) , I laughed my heart out that day. Thanks for bringing laughter into our lives and making us sane. Happy Sunday to you too Madame

Nor mein my papa o. . . "Mr PHYSIOGNOMY'! grin
It is all gooooood! grin
You are soooooooooo welcome.
Thanks! kiss
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by cococandy(f): 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
tpia6:

What is so difficult to understand there?

Her husband should not be locked up after shooting someone, or she should not promote her side nigga to main nigga after he goes to the slammer?
ok. So i take it you were trying to make a joke? Weird
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by cococandy(f): 5:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
the fact that she has a problem with Kanwulia's profile pic is not a good reason to attack her. I am sure MOST people who attack her here, think in a more or less similar way about the profile pic but choose to ignore it to attack her for her comments in the past.
true this.
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by cococandy(f): 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
crackhaus:
Lmao....this has got to be the most confusion-infested thread I ever came across on this forum in a long time.
100percent cheesy
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
BananaBender:

If I can get the 1diot back on NL, I will. I've not had a good laugh on NL in a while.

At the end of the day, what KanwuliaJara wanted was online acceptance. grin grin

Lol, don't lie, that was ya first NL crush lol.

Anyway, what happened to you? You used to be decent before feminism took over ya soul, and you were never aggressive. I think you, yields, and inked-nerd were the three female posters I used to check out back then for ya comments in the romance section. Maybe michelle (or whatever her name is) as well. The rest were either kids, or have nothing tangible to offer cerebrally.

Inked-nerd was actually the first person I spoke to offline after she sent me PM. The chic is a nerd lol. I think she is Igbo but was raised in NY. Just got bored after talking to her for a while cos I'm not really used to talking I don't know like that lol. But I hope she can come back - wanna see what her mentality is like right now. Extremely intelligent chic.

You had that Nefertiti DP, and used to act like that lol. But NL turned you out lol.
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ilekeh:

grin

Seriously, you guys are clowns grin

Is babyhoesis locked up? That explains the improved sanity in politics.

I'm a professional worker and a graduate student. That's why you're missing mami so much. I work so that you can eat grin

Babayosisi's case can't be solved. She needs to be sectioned and tied to a chair lol. A woman over 50 with so much hate in her heart - someone needs to get that grandma off the internet and take her to old people's home lol.

Where ya bro Ekt-bear and his propositional semantics at? Cool nyggah but soft just like the other Ekiti nyggahs. Myndd44 is another one lol. Only Ekt-bear can open a thread about his sister stealing his meat, and apply mathematical logic to it lol. Got love for that nyggah though lol.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by ladygogo: 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
Hello Kanwulia. grin grin

You are a breath of fresh air. Thats all.

You remind me of denrele and charly boy.

Be thankful you dont live in Nigeria.
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, don't lie, that was ya first NL crush lol.

Anyway, what happened to you? You used to be decent before feminism took over ya soul, and you were never aggressive. I think you, yields, and inked-nerd were the three female posters I used to check out back then for ya comments in the romance section. Maybe michelle (or whatever her name is) as well. The rest were either kids, or have nothing tangible to offer cerebrally.

Inked-nerd was actually the first person I spoke to offline after she sent me PM. The chic is a nerd lol. I think she is Igbo but was raised in NY. Just got bored after talking to her for a while cos I'm not really used to talking I don't know like that lol. But I hope she can come back - wanna see what her mentality is like right now. Extremely intelligent chic.

You had that Nefertiti DP, and used to act like that lol. But NL turned you out lol.

LMAO! First crush? Meaning I've had other crushes on NL?? *dies* grin grin grin
I have always been a feminist Shy, what is wrong with your brain? sad sad

Nah, Royal was just a clown. He interrupted a thread where Bittyend(your alt. account) and I were talking about feminism. And we kinda agreed, so he started tagging me on threads. That Jamaican chic just wanted him for herself, so she got on my a*ss. And before I could say Jack Robinson, I was Shymexx.
You should see how horrified I was at the way people posted, how mods replied or why people thought mod positions deserved congratulations. Never again, now I know majority of NLers are low-lives, with a lot of internet riches. grin grin

AH-AH! I thought u said u never PM'd a NLer offline, liar! I miss this chic -queensmith. I don't know who Inked-Nerd is.
I was too normal and nice when I signed up, I'm just happy no one will ever come across that me again.
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by rigarmortis: 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

I asked a general question using myself as an example.
Everyone has been referred to as 'crazy' at one point in time.
YOUR VERY SELF INCLUDED. kiss

For the last time. . . this is a CLARIFICATION THREAD.
AN ATTEMPT TO UNDERSTAND PERSONALITY TYPES. . . . for better communication patterns on and off NL.

Calling others crazy because they do NOT suit your senses or sensibilities is not valid.

It only shows you are TIMID! kiss
You have pointed fingers at everyone else BUT YOURSELF. . . .

Are you 'normal' then? wink

My point is, if you care what people think about your PERSONAL life so much thst you create a thread for it then u must give a fvkc, no matter how slight about their opinion, it means you are yet to realise that everyone has two things, an arss3 and and an opinion, you dont need validation or clarification if you are sure of some, eg, are you sure that you are alive, do you need CLARIFICATION on that?.......i guess not, unless you are the crazy philosophical exixtentialist type.

do what that wilt, that is the ultimate motto of free spirits, fvkc ppls opinion, let them stick it up the other thing they have, their a55, keep em guessing your next action, you only live once, why spend time seeking answers for what you are SURE about, there are many mysteries in the world, unravel them, and leave pious ppl alone, dont argue with em..

Dont fight with crazy ppl, ppl from a distance cant tell who is who.
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by KanwuliaJara: 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
rigarmortis:

My point is, if you care what people think about your PERSONAL life so much thst you create a thread for it then u must give a fvkc, no matter how slight about their opinion, it means you are yet to realise that everyone has two things, an arss3 and and an opinion, you dont need validation or clarification if you are sure of some, eg, are you sure that you are alive, do you need CLARIFICATION on that?.......i guess not, unless you are the crazy philosophical exixtentialist type.

do what that wilt, that is the ultimate motto of free spirits, fvkc ppls opinion, let them stick it up the other thing they have, their a55, keep em guessing your next action, you only live once, why spend time seeking answers for what you are SURE about, there are many mysteries in the world, unravel them, and leave pious ppl alone, dont argue with em..

Dont fight with crazy ppl, ppl from a distance cant tell who is who.

One thing is clear.
You have only a NIGERIAN EDUCATION.
Until you have schooled outside Nigeria. . . you have quite a lot to learn about basic reading and comprehension skills!
Try one from MOROCCO for starters!

Thanks for your participation. kiss
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
BananaBender:

LMAO! First crush? Meaning I've had other crushes on NL?? *dies* grin grin grin
I have always been a feminist Shy, what is wrong with your brain? sad sad

Nah, Royal was just a clown. He interrupted a thread where Bittyend(your alt. account) and I were talking about feminism. And we kinda agreed, so he started tagging me on threads. That Jamaican chic just wanted him for herself, so she got on my a*ss. And before I could say Jack Robinson, I was Shymexx.
You should see how horrified I was at the way people posted, how mods replied or why people thought mod positions deserved congratulations. Never again, now I know majority of NLers are low-lives, with a lot of internet riches. grin grin

AH-AH! I thought u said u never PM'd a NLer offline, liar! I miss this chic -queensmith. I don't know who Inked-Nerd is.
I was too normal and nice when I signed up, I'm just happy no one will ever come across that me again.

Darn! I swear down, I'm not bittyend. That is family but not me. I claimed all my alt handles I used for fun, cos I was always getting banned. But bittyend is fam, but not me.

Nah, you used to be cool and you seldom get into e-fights. But the love story between you and royal got that nyggah picking up a fight with me everywhere lol. Sholly was bless and classy back then.

Looool, queensmith from hackney is a legend! She used to go at it with sagamite and coogar lol. We never had probs cos we're both Londoners but I think she's fresh though. I just used to clown her ar.se. Another Ekiti chic with a big mouth looool.

I don't do PMs like that cos I get bored of folks I don't know easily, unless they are on my phone (phone apps). And even with that, I don't talk that much. Anyone that wants to meet me offline will have to force it cos I live in my own world offline. I Keep a close circle and I'm always too lazy to meet new people. Now imagine folks living thousands of miles away.
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by KanwuliaJara: 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
ladygogo:
Hello Kanwulia. grin grin

You are a breath of fresh air. Thats all.

You remind me of denrele and charly boy.

Be thankful you dont live in Nigeria.

I agree.
Thanks for the clarification. kiss
Charley Boy is well loved by his parents and children. . . .
Derenle too.
The reason they have a lot of self-confidence.
That I can identify with. kiss

Charley Boy and Derenle can live in Nigeria. . . THEY ARE GUYS.
Only EVEN CHIBOK GIRLS COULD NOT SURVIVE NIGERIA. . . .not to mention someone like me! cheesy
I do not plan to live in such a 'BACKWARD' environment with thugs for politicians!
NEVER!!!!

Good to know America can grant citizenship to 'crazy people'! HA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si1EA4YTBD0

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Ilekeh(f): 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
Shymmex and Ekiti people shaaaaa.

Just saying.
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
SirShymex:

Darn! I swear down, I'm not bittyend. That is family but not me. I claimed all my alt handles I used for fun, cos I was always getting banned. But bittyend is fam, but not me.

Nah, you used to be cool and you seldom get into e-fights. But the love story between you and royal got that nyggah picking up a fight with me everywhere lol. Sholly was bless and classy back then.

Looool, queensmith from hackney is a legend! She used to go at it with sagamite and coogar lol. We never had probs cos we're both Londoners but I think she's fresh though. I just used to clown her ar.se. Another Ekiti chic with a big mouth looool.

I don't do PMs like that cos I get bored of folks I don't know easily, unless they are on my phone (phone apps). And even with that, I don't talk that much. Anyone that wants to meet me offline will have to force it cos I live in my own world offline. I Keep a close circle and I'm always too lazy to meet new people. Now imagine folks living thousands of miles away.

There is no way in hell, I would ever believe u are not Bittyend. Just drop it grin
Fresh like fresh off the boats?? LOL, I can't grin grin

Bla, bla, bla, you lied! You spoke to Inked-nerd offline and she dumped your a*ss! I owe her one grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ilekeh:
Shymmex and Ekiti people shaaaaa.

Just saying.

I know, right?! His mum is prolly from Ekiti. He seems really fascinated with them.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
BananaBender:

There is no way in hell, I would ever believe u are not Bittyend. Just drop it grin

Bla, bla, bla, you lied! You spoke to Inked-nerd offline and she dumped your a*ss! I owe her one grin grin cool

grin grin grin

Whatever she wants to drink, it's on me. Smart girl.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
BananaBender:

Lol, she sounded fresh off the Kinte boat and couldn't relate to a lot of things anyone who grew up in Ldn should know. But I might be wrong though lol. She's safe, anyway.

I swear down, that wasn't me. I would have claimed it time ago like I claimed the ones I was clowning around with. Past tense anyway.

Dumped my ar.se ya noe loool. Cool chic , regardless.
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by rigarmortis: 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

One thing is clear.
Until you have schooled outside Nigeria. . . you have quite a lot to learn about basic reading and comprehension skills!

You are not crazy darling.

But you are borderline moronic, its not an insult, there are borderline morons walking around the world, and some in high places, an example is buhari, so its not an insult, i thought you were seeking validation, now its clear you are not quite sane, i wont give you a compliment and satisfy your morbid need to be labelled crazy.

Many people say am crazy, but do i call attention to it, no, i do what i want to do, not giving a damn, do i seek clarification in the form of validation, no.....

For you info, i got my first degree naija, i have a cert. degree in newcastle and have a masters in finland but does it influence my thinking, no. You are no different from the rest of us, you are neither crazy or deviant, you are human.

Post another ''selfie''

4 Likes

Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by rigarmortis: 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

One thing is clear.

Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by KanwuliaJara: 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
rigarmortis:

But you are borderline moronic, its not an insult, there are borderline morons walking around the world, and some in high places, an example is buhari, so its not an insult, i thought you were seeking validation, now its clear you are not quite sane, i wont give you a compliment and satisfy your morbid need to be labelled crazy.

Many people say am crazy, but do i call attention to it, no, i do what i want to do, not giving a damn, do i seek clarification in the form of validation, no.....

For you info, i got my first degree naija, i have a cert. degree in newcastle and have a masters in finland but does it influence my thinking, no. You are no different from the rest of us, you are neither crazy or deviant, you are human.

Post another ''selfie''

Thank you! kiss

You obviously do not know the meaning of the words you choose to use.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/slowpoke

mo·ron noun \ˈmȯr-ˌän\
: a very stupid or foolish person

Full Definition of MO RON

1 usually offensive : a person affected with mild mental retardation

2: a very stupid person
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by nitlad: 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
This must be the HQ for weyreys. Never seen so many asinwins in a space as small as this before. Lunatics running amok everywhere. Yeye

5 Likes

Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Truckpusher(m): 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
BananaBender and Shymexx should just get a room and get over with this whole ish - I'm tired of listening to their back and forth argument over nothing tongue

What do you think? sholly. wink

Shymexx get back to me ASAP if you're ok with this arrangement.

I'll make the booking for the venue. grin
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, she sounded fresh of the Kinte boat and couldn't relate to a lot of things anyone who grew up in Ldn should know. But I might be wrong though lol. She's safe, anyway.

I swear down, that wasn't me. I would have claimed it time ago like I claimed the ones I was clowning around with. Past tense anyway.

Dumped my ar.se ya noe loool. Cool chic , regardless.

LMAO @ Kinte boats grin grin .............reminds me of ur shoe collection grin grin

I swear I don't know who the chic is but she is definitely not a dullard. grin grin tongue

Truckpusher:
BananaBender and Shymexx should just get a room and get over with this whole ish - I'm tired of listening to their back and forth argument over nothing tongue
What do you think? sholly. wink
Shymexx get back to me ASAP if you're ok with this arrangement.
I'll make the booking for the venue. grin

I will pull a Inked-Nerd on this one pls! grin grin grin
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by 2CatWoman: 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
rigarmortis:

Post another ''selfie''

For wetin? Congrats on your educashun grin but what is the relevance?

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Ilekeh(f): 7:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
Is sholly and shymmex dating?

Just asking.
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ilekeh:

Just asking.

Ileke! I haven't spoken to you in a while and you've already started. angry angry Hey, don't let me start with my 2legit2qwt jokes grin grin tongue
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Ilekeh(f): 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
BananaBender:

Ileke! I haven't spoken to you in a while and you've already started. angry angry Hey, don't let me start with my 2legit2qwt jokes grin grin tongue

Who is that?

By the way you're blushing, I'd take that as a yes.
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
BananaBender:

LMAO @ Kinte boats grin grin .............reminds me of ur shoe collection grin grin

I swear I don't know who the chic is but she is definitely not a dullard. grin grin tongue

I will pull a Inked-Nerd on this one pls! grin grin grin

Don't be jealous now. The only reason why I spoke about it is cos she doesn't post anymore. And if you were on threads then, you would know we were speaking offline.

I was a newbie still getting used to this jungle. But I have acclimatised now lol. Ain't no chic dumping me, man. They all love me!

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Truckpusher(m): 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ilekeh:

Just asking.
I don't think so .
Sholly claims is a feminist and wouldn't date any guy which keep wondering if she swings both ways - Because sometimes she claim she has a boyfriend and in one breath tell you she doesn't need a man. grin

Maybe we should just ask shymexx to come clean on this one cheesy
Re: Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? by Ilekeh(f): 7:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
I don't think so .
Sholly claims is a feminist and wouldn't date any guy which keep wondering if she swings both ways - Because sometimes she claim she has a boyfriend and in one breath tell you she doesn't need a man. grin

Maybe we should just ask shymexx to come clean on this one cheesy

Maybe dating shymmex is the same as being alone.

Tbh, being in a relationship with some guy is like dating a couch.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply)

Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria / Married And Clubbing / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.