Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Why She Loves It Rough In The Bedroom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why She Loves It Rough In The Bedroom (3043 Views)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom / This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why She Loves It Rough In The Bedroom by citydove(m): 8:04am On Dec 11, 2015
Why She Likes It Rough In The Bedroom

kinkysex

A lot of people believe that women only enjoy slow, gentle, respectful sex, and sometimes they do, but sometimes even the most demure woman craves the wild, rough sex depending on her mood.

Here are some reasons she likes it when you take complete and utter control.

1. Power is Sexy: When a man who knows what he is doing, takes control of the sex session and shows her his powerful and wild side, it can get unbelievably sexy. There is a reason why women go for powerful men. Powerful men make them feel taken care of, and a man who knows how to reflect such power in the bedroom would certainly leave his woman satiated and purring for more.

2. Submission Can Be A Turn-on: There is something so liberating about giving yourself totally and completely to someone; putting yourself at his mercy and letting him have his wicked way with you. It is this feeling that pushes some women to crave it a little wilder in the bedroom. A woman sometimes want a man who shows control, tells her what to do and make her submit to him without questions.

3. She Wants To Feel Desired: Rough sex can also make a woman feel extremely desired. As a man, imagine if you have waited months or even years to make love to a particular woman; you have spent countless hours fantasizing about and desiring her, and then finally you get the chance. You might not be inclined to take things slow due to all the pent up desire. The way you handle her would leave her without a doubt that you desperately want her. Women also enjoy a man who feels that way about them. They want to feel craved for and desired so much that the man loses control and ravishes them.

4. Pain Can Fell Surprisingly Good: There is a reason that the “Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy” is such a bestselling book right now and it is not because it is the most well-written piece of literature. It is because the book taps into a woman’s desire for a little pain that goes hand-in-hand with pleasure. Spanking, pinching or even biting strategic places during sex can take her to a whole new level of sexual satisfaction that she never knew existed.

5. Vanilla Sex Could Get Boring: Vanilla sex (meaning the plain, old gentle missionary-type sex) can get pretty boring after sometime. If you have been with your partner for a while and sex is starting to get dull, making things a little rougher once in a while would certainly get you both out of this rut.

Re: Why She Loves It Rough In The Bedroom by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 11, 2015
Last Days
Re: Why She Loves It Rough In The Bedroom by osazeeblue01: 8:10am On Dec 11, 2015
Na food?
Re: Why She Loves It Rough In The Bedroom by Cutehector(m): 8:21am On Dec 11, 2015
Sex is for weak men....
Re: Why She Loves It Rough In The Bedroom by misspicy(f): 8:28am On Dec 11, 2015
Cutehector:
Sex is for weak men....
grin wicked
Re: Why She Loves It Rough In The Bedroom by ogaAK(m): 8:33am On Dec 11, 2015
50 shades of grey.
Re: Why She Loves It Rough In The Bedroom by bronzegoddess(f): 8:34am On Dec 11, 2015
And a guy doing the "feather touch" angry
Re: Why She Loves It Rough In The Bedroom by Cutehector(m): 8:35am On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

grin wicked
cheesy
Re: Why She Loves It Rough In The Bedroom by misspicy(f): 8:36am On Dec 11, 2015
Cutehector:
cheesy
so are you a weak man? tongue
Re: Why She Loves It Rough In The Bedroom by Cutehector(m): 8:38am On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

so are you a weak man? tongue
i am a very strong man smiley
Re: Why She Loves It Rough In The Bedroom by misspicy(f): 8:41am On Dec 11, 2015
Cutehector:
i am a very strong man smiley

Sex is for weak men....
undecided tongue
Re: Why She Loves It Rough In The Bedroom by IamLEGEND1: 8:46am On Dec 11, 2015
tell me what I don't know
Re: Why She Loves It Rough In The Bedroom by Cutehector(m): 8:50am On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

undecided tongue
urm.. Wah u tryna imply
Re: Why She Loves It Rough In The Bedroom by misspicy(f): 8:52am On Dec 11, 2015
Cutehector:
urm.. Wah u tryna imply
Do you engage in sex or not? angry
Re: Why She Loves It Rough In The Bedroom by izuch(m): 8:53am On Dec 11, 2015
Na only for oyinbos oh! If na Nigerian girl na "it's paining me, it's paining me!" she go dey shout undecided

1 Like

Re: Why She Loves It Rough In The Bedroom by Cutehector(m): 8:54am On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

Do you engage in sex or not? angry
so all d things i have written in niaraland, u were so blind to see dem... I dont engage in sex.
Re: Why She Loves It Rough In The Bedroom by citydove(m): 8:58am On Dec 11, 2015
izuch:
Na only for oyinbos oh! If na Nigerian girl na "it's paining me, it's paining me!" she go dey shout undecided
How you know? You don try am with ur babe before? Oyinbo no get pass one vagina na
Re: Why She Loves It Rough In The Bedroom by Emac34: 9:01am On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

grin wicked
So u do like it roughgrin
*winks*
Re: Why She Loves It Rough In The Bedroom by Emac34: 9:01am On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

grin wicked
Re: Why She Loves It Rough In The Bedroom by misspicy(f): 9:02am On Dec 11, 2015
Cutehector:
so all d things i have written in niaraland, u were so blind to see dem... I dont engage in sex.
shocked sir am just pulling a harmless playmood no cause for insults please tongue....and no i don't follow you or your posts on nairaland i dont see then sadsadsadsadsadsadsad

okay yah!!! i got ma answer you don't engage in sex you are a strong man tonguetongue
Re: Why She Loves It Rough In The Bedroom by Cutehector(m): 9:04am On Dec 11, 2015
misspicy:

shocked sir am just pulling a harmless playmood no cause for insults please tongue....and no i don't follow you or your posts on nairaland i dont see then sadsadsadsadsadsadsad

okay yah!!! i got ma answer you don't engage in sex you are a strong man tonguetongue
yes.. Lets leave it like dat.. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Apology To Evegran!!! / 5 Things Every Nigerian Needs To Know About Love. / Things Men Will Always Tell Women During Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.