Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Man Divorced His Wife After She Failed To Answer His Whatsapp Message - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Divorced His Wife After She Failed To Answer His Whatsapp Message (1255 Views)

Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. / His Whatsapp Conversation With His Ex. / She Failed My Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Divorced His Wife After She Failed To Answer His Whatsapp Message by kelechiodo(m): 6:45am On Nov 22, 2014
What is it about whatsapp or is it a matter of negligence
[b]A Saudi Man has divorced his wife after she failed to answer his WhatsApp message. The couple had been married for 2 years and recently, the man had complained that his wife spent too much time chatting with friends rather than taking care of their home and child, Gulf News reports...

The final straw came when he sent her a WhatsApp message while he was at work. With the help of WhatsApp’s new feature, he could see that she had read the message but did not reply. He became worried and rushed home from work, only to find her relaxing watching TV and chatting with friends.

He asked her why she didn't answer him or acknowledged his messages. When she answered that she was too busy talking with her friend to answer his calls or his messages, he decided to divorce her.

Most online readers posted they were shocked by the domestic situation of the couple and the breakup of their marriage resulting mainly from their irresponsible behaviour and inability to deal with the issue rationally.
The wife was blamed for her negligence and carelessness while the husband was criticized for allowing the situation to go so far.[/b]
http://www.codewit.com/middle-east/22761-man-divorces-wife-for-not-replying-watsapp-message

Re: Man Divorced His Wife After She Failed To Answer His Whatsapp Message by adonbilivit: 6:49am On Nov 22, 2014
that thing is annoying eh...she thought she could do what she does to her toasters when she was single to her husband and scot free...but the man took it too far
Re: Man Divorced His Wife After She Failed To Answer His Whatsapp Message by Ustec: 6:53am On Nov 22, 2014
women with there fish brain.....
Re: Man Divorced His Wife After She Failed To Answer His Whatsapp Message by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 22, 2014
seriously? the man took it too far! or maybe he was looking for a way yo go out of the marriage! what if she wasn't busy chatting with her friends? what if she was busy with something important? mtchew! angry
Re: Man Divorced His Wife After She Failed To Answer His Whatsapp Message by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 22, 2014
EroticAngelina:
seriously? the man took it too far! or maybe he was looking for a way yo go out of the marriage! what if she wasn't busy chatting with her friends? what if she was busy with something important? mtchew! angry

senseless reply>>>>if only you could re.read the post>>>>you are no difference frm the woman sef....Birds of a feather
Re: Man Divorced His Wife After She Failed To Answer His Whatsapp Message by hybridtm(m): 7:14am On Nov 22, 2014
Y..him no seize d lady fone ...no b him wife,nonsense
Re: Man Divorced His Wife After She Failed To Answer His Whatsapp Message by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 22, 2014
ty265:

senseless reply>>>>if only you could re.read the post>>>>you are no difference frm the woman sef....Birds of a feather
of course! the stupiid men will always be siding with the man! so if ur wife sent u a msg n u didn't reply quickly, n she divorces u, u will like it abi? I think u are the one who needs to re read the post. so ur saying its good as he divorced her jx because she didn't reply his msg? embarassed sorry to say this.. but u are the biggest fool I know! and that's why men like u never succeed in life. bastard.
Re: Man Divorced His Wife After She Failed To Answer His Whatsapp Message by shindarayo(f): 7:23am On Nov 22, 2014
EroticAngelina:
of course! the stupiid men will always be siding with the man! so if ur wife sent u a msg n u didn't reply quickly, n she divorces u, u will like it abi? I think u are the one who needs to re read the post. so ur saying its good as he divorced her jx because she didn't reply his msg? embarassed sorry to say this.. but u are the biggest fool I know! and that's why men like u never succeed in life. bastard.
am a lady and I. Must say d response she gave her hubby was utterly wrong.how can a woman b too busy wt her frnd to ignore her huby msg and mk him worry.wat if in d course of him rushing home he hd an accident, wld sheb too busy to c him at d hospital or his funeral. Its a diff tin if she didnt read it but she did and dt mks her a very irresponsible woman who deserves a separation but not divorce.lets c if she wont b d one sending d msg.

3 Likes

Re: Man Divorced His Wife After She Failed To Answer His Whatsapp Message by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 22, 2014
EroticAngelina:

go n distribute it to your owners..........oloriburuku
Re: Man Divorced His Wife After She Failed To Answer His Whatsapp Message by kelechiodo(m): 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
EroticAngelina:

The issue is not replying but ignoring the message while chating with friends. Who knows the content of the message
Re: Man Divorced His Wife After She Failed To Answer His Whatsapp Message by chikeorji123(m): 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
EroticAngelina:

U went too far..my dear.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Free How My Girlfriend Finally Broke Up With Me On Valentine's Day / Do You Approve This? (pic) / How Romance Section Should Be Atimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.