Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,638 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

She Failed My Test - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Failed My Test (4141 Views)

How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. / Man Divorced His Wife After She Failed To Answer His Whatsapp Message / My Test (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Failed My Test by DonXavi(m): 3:48am On Oct 18, 2010
I've lived outside the country for almost 15 year and I have always desired to get married to a Nigerian woman, but it was difficult to get hooked up with one for the mere fact that anytime I came home I stayed less than 10 day.

In the 2008 my junior sister visited Nigeria as she was relocating to the United States and met this girl in a beauty saloon where she went to fix her hair, coincidentally the girl happened to come from the same Town with me, and her maternal home also happened to be my village. My sister told her that she has a brother she would like her to hook up with, perhaps they may become friends, the girl consented and said there was no problem. My sister then traveled to the US and called me to give me this girls cell phone number. After some months I called her and introduced myself to her and from there on we started calling each other, sending pictures and so on, we really became fond of each other to an extent that I started sending her money and some other things. Around August 2009 as I was traveling to the United States for business, I decided to pass through Nigeria to see this girl. I saw her in person and liked her.

After some months in the States I came back to Nigeria again with a whole lot of shopping I did for her, I bought her almost everything a girl would desire to have. We later went for medical check up and everything was fine, the same day I took her to a joint and proposed to her, she accepted and we were happy, later I went to her house and saw her parents, I really liked her family because I discovered that they're God fearing people. after a couple of weeks I traveled back to Spain and we've been in touch since then. I took it up on me to be paying her school fees and taking total care of her as she is still an undergraduate. I was doing all these because of what I feel for her, But then, I decided to give her a test.

To be frank, I opened a new facebook account with a different profile picture and solicited her friendship of which she accepted and I started wooing her as a different person, lo and behold she succumbed. Right now I chat with her in disguise and she is showing interest on this new guy without knowing what's going on and I'm still taking care of her. So my fellow nairalander I would like to have your view on this issue. I know that among thousands of opinions that you guys will convey here someone will sincerely make sense.
Re: She Failed My Test by Osama10(m): 3:57am On Oct 18, 2010
Whatelse do you need to know.
Re: She Failed My Test by Tinksh(f): 4:49am On Oct 18, 2010
Poster, i dont think you have enough proof to know anything for sure. Start chatting to her on f/b and ask if she is single, etc, if she would like to hook up, or do some dirty talk and see if she responds. Then you will know if she means to betray you or not. At the moment she may just be at a friendship level that has no harm. Good luck and be very careful that it doesnt backfire on you.
Re: She Failed My Test by DonXavi(m): 5:26am On Oct 18, 2010
I've asked her about her relationship status and she told me the truth that she's engaged to someone, but she's still dancing to my tune i mean a kind of showing me that there's still hope for me, ( i mean as the second guy)
Re: She Failed My Test by Nobody: 5:46am On Oct 18, 2010
U beta stop dat nonsense game of urs.Nobody dat wuldn't respond 2 such even urself.Dats how internet stuff is.And now u knw her beta 2 be able 2 touch her on her weakest part which would make her fall.
If u truly want 2 test her,why nt employ a neutral person dat knows notin abt her 2 tempt her if she will definitely fall.
Re: She Failed My Test by DonXavi(m): 6:06am On Oct 18, 2010
@Yorke i couldn't employ a neutral person because of my pride. i wanted to do it myself, i never really knew she was gonna fall.
Re: She Failed My Test by Odunnu: 6:32am On Oct 18, 2010
What do you mean by 'she was giving you hope?'
she already told you she was engaged abi? That should be a red flag.Wish you can get somebody to woo her in real life,lets see if she'l fall.
Re: She Failed My Test by Tinksh(f): 6:33am On Oct 18, 2010
But technically has she fallen yet? Im not sure but has she done anything to make you feel she has betrayed you. Is she just chatting? Or flirting? Or sex talk? etc?
Re: She Failed My Test by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 18, 2010
''''''''Singing "''''''''' e get as e de do me, u go wound o, u go wound o my guy o lipsrsealed
Re: She Failed My Test by sophy09: 7:07am On Oct 18, 2010
@poster

You will have your fingers burnt at the end of the day. There are times girls flirt with people online which stays online. You will be surprised if it is just a meaning fling to her. I will advise you to stop it cause whatever happens you will regret it.
Re: She Failed My Test by ds700(m): 7:52am On Oct 18, 2010
That you testing methodology is too expensive,

Women enjoyed it when they are being wooed, hardly will you see a woman that woundn't do that, IT IS CALLED FLIRTING ! mostly done by women online, she hasn't succumbed yet regardless of whatesoever she says bet you to her its only "an internet game"

Judging by ur words here
i saw her in person and liked her. After some months in the States i came back to Nigeria again with a whole lot of shopping i did for her, i bought her almost everything a girl could desire to have. we later went for medical test and everything was fine, the same day i took her to a joint and proposed to her which she accepted and we were happy, later i went to her house and saw her parents, I really liked her family because i found out that they're God fearing people.

This fire you are about to put up could burn your emotions, you will still be the one to come back begging.

PERSONALLY AM AGAINST SUCH TESTING CUS THE Human being I KNOW IS LIKELY TO FAIL !

TESTING A WOMAN WITH SUCH IS LIKE TESTING A MAN WITH MONEY, HE MIGHT FAIL EVEN WHEN HE IS NOT A THIEF.

GOOD DAY.
Re: She Failed My Test by luro(f): 8:37am On Oct 18, 2010
hey look i personally think ur hurting urself why do such a thing to someone u love? i for one am in a relationship with my nigerian boyfriend an he chats up women on the internet lik fire he does so much and says all kinds of things to them some times even in front of me i use to take offence but now it doesnt bother me cause i no wat we share wat we hav, m the one that lays in his bad m the one that knows wat he likes, what he hates and what awesome love we make. another thing im on the internet as well, most of the time its lies i talk and when ever they want to hook up i never pitch. stop this hey,before u loose wat matters most to you.
Re: She Failed My Test by MOBO444(f): 8:51am On Oct 18, 2010
@ Posters she has failed she has failed, no decent lady will do such stuff, i do understand what you saying, i presently live in England and recently went home to Nigeria, i has also arranged some facebook Nigeria girl friends, you wont believe how many i slept with when i got back home, i could not even handle all the Black women on my facebook list, my phone was ringing day and night, but to be honest i did enjoy the once i slept with, hmmm.
Re: She Failed My Test by MOBO444(f): 8:52am On Oct 18, 2010
@ Poster just forget that part of christain family she came from, all over Nigeria deception rule,maybe you have been in europe too long, what the hell you paying her fees for , are you now the father, please just ditch her,ok.
Re: She Failed My Test by Gbemyte(f): 8:55am On Oct 18, 2010
, singin, Wen trouble slip yanga go wake am, wetin u dey find u go get, u wnt to giv ursef problem. Y not let d gurl b? Enjoy d relatnship u ve met ha parents u lyk dem, u lyk d gurl . She told u indisguise dat she s engage. I wil advice u trust ha till she betray ur trust. Relax ur nerves. U can pay a suprise visit.
Re: She Failed My Test by MOBO444(f): 9:00am On Oct 18, 2010
^^^ You are nothing but a Black witch and i am not sorry to say it, will you advice your brother or son to continue such a relationship, my brother if you marry that girl you will have nothing but grief all your life, MARK MY WORD.
Re: She Failed My Test by MOBO444(f): 9:01am On Oct 18, 2010
Gbemyte:

, singin, Wen trouble slip yanga go wake am, wetin u dey find u go get, u wnt to giv ursef problem. Y not let d gurl b? Enjoy d relatnship u ve met ha parents u lyk dem, u lyk d gurl . She told u indisguise dat she s engage. I wil advice u trust ha till she betray your trust. Relax your nerves. U can pay a suprise visit.

I have seen some of your thread and post on NL and i know you a lose lady and wayward lady also, i detest you for your lies, you love to protect the bad evil black woman, you now want to deceive a man to marry a wayward girl that anyone can seduce on facebook.
Re: She Failed My Test by MOBO444(f): 9:06am On Oct 18, 2010
Don Xavi:

I've lived in Spain for almost 15 year and i've aways desired to get married to a Nigerian but for the fact that any time i come home i only stay less than 10 day. so in the 2008 my junior sister visited Nigeria as she was relocating to the United States and met this girl in a beauty saloon where she went to fix her hair, coincidentaly the girl happened to come from the same village with me and her maternal home is my kindred. my sister told her that she has a brother she'll like her to know maybe they can become friends, the girl said no problem. My sister then travelled to the US and called me to give me this girls cell phone number, after some months i called her and introduced my self to her and from there we started calling each other, sending pictures and so on, we really became fond of each other to an extent that i started sending her money and some other things, around august 2009 i was travelling to the States for business and decided to pass through Nigeria to see this girl. i saw her in person and liked her. After some months in the States i came back to Nigeria again with a whole lot of shopping i did for her, i bought her almost everything a girl could desire to have. we later went for medical test and everything was fine, the same day i took her to a joint and proposed to her which she accepted and we were happy, later i went to her house and saw her parents, I really liked her family because i found out that they're God fearing people. after a couple of weeks i travelled back to Spain and we've been in touch since then. I took it up on me to be paying her school fees and taking total care of her as she is an undergraduate. I was doing all these because of what i feel for her But i decided to give her a test, to be frank I opened a new facebook account with a different profile picture and requested her friendship which she accepted and i started wooing her as a different person and lo and behold she succumbed, right now she still showing interest on this new guy without knowing what's going on and i'm still taking care of her, So my fellow Nairalanders, i would like u to help me in some advice, although am new to this forum but i know that among the millions of opinions of you guys someone will sincerely make sense.

I told you of my Nigeria expedition, were i got up to 15 girls on facebook before going home to Nigeria and slept with some of them, well it may intrest you to know that i added up to 40 Nigeria women, some decent once did not accept my friend request, some of them that added me i deleted on my own for not fitting my profile, that girl of yours is one wayward lady that any brother with little cash can seduce on facebook.
I bet you dont have her password, i dont know why some brother are so guillible, you been in spain 15 years, why the hell do you want with a lady from Nigeria anyway, not even a lady you knew before, just something your sister picked up in a hair salon, my brother a word is enough for the wise, continue with that bad lady and you DOOMED, she has failed your test what else do you need, GOD is showing you wisdom, dump her now.
Re: She Failed My Test by luro(f): 9:29am On Oct 18, 2010
mobo ur soo angry an negitive dont influence the guy rather advise him. mayb uv never been inlove but this guy is and wen u truly love a soul nothing else matters. u soo bitter so much that u gloat bout sleepin around with many partners. m not sure if ur aware but there is a new black man out there a responsible man that protecte an respects his women be it mother daughter sister or wife, a man who understands that keeping to one partner teaches discipline an self respect. my dear friend you make your partner who u want her to be, sure she may make mistakes or succumb to pressures, but is it not the same love tht led u to spoil her an be soo kind to her that shud drive u to trust her? an in the event that she is getting up to mischief her conscious will deal with her. acts of kindness an love are nevr in vain. i wish u luck
Re: She Failed My Test by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 18, 2010
Poster, pls just stop what u r doing cos u r going to hurt urself.
I know itis tempting but what u dont know will not hurt you,
What r u going to gain?Why r u bothering urself?If u r doing that on FB, what will u think she is doing at school?
Pls dont go any further and concentrate on ur life and the affair.
Re: She Failed My Test by googles: 9:48am On Oct 18, 2010
Never play mind games with the one you claim to love. . . the end result might be disastrous.

I un'stand your insecurity towards the relationship because you guys are miles apart,but you should learn to trust your partner and give her the benefit of the

doubt, at least she should be innocent until shez proven otherwise. Its not in your place to lead her into temptation.
Re: She Failed My Test by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 18, 2010
what you are doing is human,we always want to know if we can really trust someone but if you want your rship to fly you have got to stop and talk to your gal about it.ok?
tell her what you did and y.
Re: She Failed My Test by MOBO444(f): 10:41am On Oct 18, 2010
@ Poster all this ladies are birds of the same feather, you are doomed if you listen to the advice of this Black sheep we call Black sister, just dump her right, after all the money and gifts you have given to her she is still not satisfied, dont let anyone deceive you about love.
Re: She Failed My Test by Rocktation(f): 10:49am On Oct 18, 2010
Who knows, she probably doesn't want all her eggs in a basket. You know how it is with you men na, not to talk about you long distance abroad ones. I mean, you proposed to her, but that's just it. A proposal. Almost every lady gets proposed to in a relationship. But then i'm just saying. This might actually be nothing. Just stop that silly test you have going on so you don't make it become something.
Re: She Failed My Test by Gbemyte(f): 11:07am On Oct 18, 2010
@mabo or wateva u r called. Wat has d chick done? Judgin by ur post on nairaland, u r notin but a devil, i knw ur sisters,aunties in niogerian ar LovePeddler, u grew up in terible environment i guess. Cos ur utrances tel alot abt ur shalow mentality. @poster if u r basin ur relatnship on test u will fail. That is y i frown at distant relatnship. U WIL HURT URSEF!!!!
Re: She Failed My Test by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 18, 2010
Bro i wount ask u to leave her.BUT to be honest.U need to stop sending cash and see her reaction,Who knows if other guys has been fucking her through the Facebook.Anyway next tyme if she get online, Tell her u wanna ask for something, and u give her 1 Minute to answer u, Tell her to check if her Internet is working probably, because if she dont answer ur question very well.It could lead to something else, then ask her for her Facebook password, count from 1 to 10, If she fail to give u, Then just forget her.Stop sending her MONEY, and see her true character,
Re: She Failed My Test by sicily4u: 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2010
at poster,

I want to ask u a simple question, did you ask her if she has any boy friend when you visited her in 9ja ?
Re: She Failed My Test by Ikedonn(m): 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2010
@ poster
How can you be sending her money?am sure another man is bleeping her kitty inĀ  school.No sensible man will train up a lady in school again.Good luck.
Re: She Failed My Test by violent(m): 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2010
I'm personally tired of mofos who feel it's necessary to administer some kinda "tests" on their girlfriend/boyfriends before she/he could earn their trust!

Listen to me children, the fact she/he failed your test doesn't make her less trustworthy, and the fact that she/he passed your test doesn't make her trustworthy, some things are more attributable to chance and are not a good yardstick to measure character
Re: She Failed My Test by MOBO444(f): 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2010
I have already told the poster my personal experience with facebook, how i added almost 40 Nigeria ladies and abo9ut 25 accepted my facebook request, i finally selected just about 15 and deleted the rest and finally got to sleep with some in Nigeria.
Re: She Failed My Test by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 18, 2010
Never supports and dont think i will ever support LONG DISTANCE RELATONSHIPS (LDR)

L-Lies
D -deceiving
R-ruining

My brother, i can't tell you not to go after her oh! but you started the whole thing on a wrong note by taking up her responsibilities.

YOU WILL GET TO KNOW HER TRUE COLOUR WHEN SHE IS INDEPENDENT(if she gets a job after leaving school)

MOBO444.- WETIN OUR BLACK SISTERS DO YOU?
Re: She Failed My Test by zealot4me(f): 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2010
he who does not trust himself cannot trust someone else

wat brought up dat idea in ur heart who knws hw many chicks u have in spain abi na sapnish sef

or u want to tell me dat all ur live in spain u got no Gf

tshew oshe lasan lasan
or do u fink online dating is always real she might just be usiing as fun

bera no allow FB ruin ur relationship ( if not na u go lose)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Warri Big Boy Chief Ayiri Emami Bedazzles Wife With A Brand New Rolls Royce / Am Loosing Confidence As A Man / Why Can't I Marry An Older Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.