Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,600 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

He Started Hating Wizkid Because His Girlfriend Loves Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Started Hating Wizkid Because His Girlfriend Loves Him (950 Views)

Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him / If U Think Your Girlfriend Loves You (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Started Hating Wizkid Because His Girlfriend Loves Him by cyprianlah(m): 9:23am On Nov 22, 2014
Der was absolutely no one dat didn't like dat cute little boy wen he brought the hit 'Holla at ur boy' but four years have passed and Juliet has grown from like to lust, I was not bothered, but now der is cause for alarm as it has turned to love! Yes! ''LOVE'' and it has made me gradute from beefing to hating dis dude, it has even gone to the extent dat!even wen we the room,u knw d deal!wat is it grown folks do, she will be calling dis boys name,wen I mentioned it to her later on she will argue.
Now! My dear Landers wat should I do? Cause dis is beginning to slow d pace of our relationship.

N/B one more tin for does dat will suggest breakup! Is not an option tongue
Re: He Started Hating Wizkid Because His Girlfriend Loves Him by adekoonlay(m): 9:45am On Nov 22, 2014
tell that ur story to them irumoles ( sango,obatala, ogun,esu etc)
Re: He Started Hating Wizkid Because His Girlfriend Loves Him by Evina(f): 9:46am On Nov 22, 2014
Start dressing and sounding like Wizkid.

Change your name to wizzy aka starboi

Get tatood up and reduce your height and weight.

Lastly and most importantly, start getting obsessed with Tania, WizKids girl. Call your babe Tania when you guys are in the consulting room and ask her to bleach so she can be as light as Tania wink

If these don't work, then it must be your ancestors at work undecided

1 Like

Re: He Started Hating Wizkid Because His Girlfriend Loves Him by bjayx: 10:03am On Nov 22, 2014
So...wat should nairalanders do to ur predicament
Re: He Started Hating Wizkid Because His Girlfriend Loves Him by Baddestguyp(m): 10:05am On Nov 22, 2014
op, that ur gf is the type that'll faint when she sees wizkid on stage. start calling her Tiwa or any other female celeb name till she gets jealous or better still dump her
Re: He Started Hating Wizkid Because His Girlfriend Loves Him by cyprianlah(m): 10:10am On Nov 22, 2014
Evina:

Lastly and most importantly, start getting obsessed with Tania, WizKids girl. Call your babe Tania when you guys are in the consulting room and ask her to bleach so she can be as light as Tania wink

Thank you! But am nt dating miss world, or do u look like Tania wink
Re: He Started Hating Wizkid Because His Girlfriend Loves Him by cyprianlah(m): 10:12am On Nov 22, 2014
bjayx:
So...wat should nairalanders do to ur predicament

Read the post again! angry
Re: He Started Hating Wizkid Because His Girlfriend Loves Him by cyprianlah(m): 10:14am On Nov 22, 2014
Baddestguyp:
op, that ur gf is the type that'll faint when she sees wizkid on stage. start calling her Tiwa or any other female celeb name till she gets jealous or better still dump her

Thanks #Baddest G# I will call ha Beyonce grin
Re: He Started Hating Wizkid Because His Girlfriend Loves Him by banjicom(m): 10:44am On Nov 22, 2014
Evina:

sister you are so on point
1000 likes for you cheesy
Re: He Started Hating Wizkid Because His Girlfriend Loves Him by Evina(f): 10:45am On Nov 22, 2014
banjicom:

sister you are so on point
1000 likes for you cheesy

embarassed smiley

Gracias smiley
Re: He Started Hating Wizkid Because His Girlfriend Loves Him by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 22, 2014
lol...funny
Re: He Started Hating Wizkid Because His Girlfriend Loves Him by parrotibaba(m): 11:55am On Nov 22, 2014
Abeg who get sugar for here? I want to quench my garri desires with immediate effect sad

(1) (Reply)

Eleven(11) Reasons Why Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature... / What Your Decision On This...... / Is She Still Worth My Commitment???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.