Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

1962 Members Of Western House Parliament Jumped The Gate. (Picture) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1962 Members Of Western House Parliament Jumped The Gate. (Picture) (45806 Views)

Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In 1962 (Photo) / Biafran Airlift Transporting Food To Biafrans During Civil War In 1962-70(Photo) / Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1962 Members Of Western House Parliament Jumped The Gate. (Picture) by DonDiego(m): 3:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
slaughterhouse:

So you are proud of your war commander that fled from war and leave you all to die. Pathetic.

I am proud of Brigadier Ogundipe and Lt Gen Diya and Major Gen Abdulkarim Adisa all bold and exceptionally brave officers especially when the chips were down. grin

2 Likes

Re: 1962 Members Of Western House Parliament Jumped The Gate. (Picture) by Kororugged: 3:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
My General is on his way

Trouble in Katanga

No mercy

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: 1962 Members Of Western House Parliament Jumped The Gate. (Picture) by Malawian(m): 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
slaughterhouse:
[s][/s]

Ekene, No wonder you run when its party time cos your mentor is the coward general of the federation. Big shame
i hope odinma1 is comming for this party, grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 1962 Members Of Western House Parliament Jumped The Gate. (Picture) by oluvick(m): 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
Here

Re: 1962 Members Of Western House Parliament Jumped The Gate. (Picture) by Bekwarra(m): 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
Oment5:
Yo-robber people running away from actions but for internet their mouth go dey run like tapgrin
Oloriburuku omo ale olori pelebe. The bottom line is Oju Iku ran away to Ivory Coast of all countries.

3 Likes

Re: 1962 Members Of Western House Parliament Jumped The Gate. (Picture) by Malawian(m): 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
Kororugged:

ekene dominic stop crying

u are a useless fool

that is my name.

hope odinma1 A.K.A generalscatter is comming for this party?
Re: 1962 Members Of Western House Parliament Jumped The Gate. (Picture) by tommysparks: 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
So much for honorable members. If this types are making laws for naija then I do t see this country going anywhere near d promised land
Re: 1962 Members Of Western House Parliament Jumped The Gate. (Picture) by Malawian(m): 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
slaughterhouse:

Send him PM. I will smash your head if you ever run away as you always do.
he is your general nah.
has he done an ogundipe on his troops?
fight never start ni. grin grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fatima Buhari And Gimba Yau Kumo Pictured Together / FG Begins Full Deregulation, Discards Petrol Price Band / Pictures Of APC Delegates Casting Their Votes At The Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.