Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

1962 Members Of Western House Parliament Jumped The Gate. (Picture) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1962 Members Of Western House Parliament Jumped The Gate. (Picture) (45815 Views)

Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In 1962 (Photo) / Biafran Airlift Transporting Food To Biafrans During Civil War In 1962-70(Photo) / Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1962 Members Of Western House Parliament Jumped The Gate. (Picture) by Malawian(m): 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
Kororugged:

ekene dominic okeapku

stop crying u animal

you are such an illiterate. just to copy and paste my name, you still fall hand.
Re: 1962 Members Of Western House Parliament Jumped The Gate. (Picture) by Amaechi5(m): 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
tommysparks:
So much for honorable members. If this types are making laws for naija then I do t see this country going anywhere near d promised land
hahahahahaha u are indeed daydreaming about a promised,infact the promised land na HELL and i pray make we no get there even though we don dey xperience am.
Re: 1962 Members Of Western House Parliament Jumped The Gate. (Picture) by Khd95(m): 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
c dat baba in agbada
dem even dy struggle 4 space
Re: 1962 Members Of Western House Parliament Jumped The Gate. (Picture) by Malawian(m): 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
Oment5:
trait of yo-robber men. To pretend that all is well while they are in big pain.
Do u have evidence that Igbos are the only tribes that are the victims of religious riot in the north?
This particular lie doesn't fly any longer cos it has been proving times without number that yo-robber are always the biggest casualties.
That was how northerners slaughter yo-robbers from Iba-dam that went to buy beans at yobe state.
Only for hungry mofos at iba-dam to protest about it with stone and sticks when the price of oloyin(beans) was high due to the fact that they are hungry and they are being starve by northerners via increasing the price of the food that makes them to always fart and poo anyhowgrin

Hungry dingbatsgrin

grin grin
i want to believe you are dozzybaba grin grin

1 Like

Re: 1962 Members Of Western House Parliament Jumped The Gate. (Picture) by chibwike(m): 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
shymexx:
Damn! My Yoruba e-warriors go hard in the paint.

Igbo mods and posters always instigate shiit by throwing cheap shots at Yorubas. But every time they do that, it always backfire looool.

Watch them start creating threads about how to stop tribalism in the next few days looool.

have u voted
Re: 1962 Members Of Western House Parliament Jumped The Gate. (Picture) by Malawian(m): 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
Kororugged:

Ekene you just dey too dull

so u just dey realise?

smh for u
you still havent told us about the outcome of "the battle for oloyin beans"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Jubilation In Ede After Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (Photos) / Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory / FG Approves US Request For Abba Kyari’s Extradition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.