Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:16 PM

Do You Like Yourself Enough To Date Someone Who Looks Like You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Like Yourself Enough To Date Someone Who Looks Like You? (501 Views)

Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? / Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) / Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Like Yourself Enough To Date Someone Who Looks Like You? by yaniznayu: 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
I've seen a number of couples who look like siblings and I think it's lovely when I see stuff like that. It makes me wonder if once in a while people get attracted to other people who are similar to themselves even physically. Personally I think Mercy Johnson and her husband look a lot alike, and it is so cute. smiley
What do you think?
Re: Do You Like Yourself Enough To Date Someone Who Looks Like You? by tomsniel(m): 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
I don't think i have a preference sha. but why will i wanna date someone that we look alike
Re: Do You Like Yourself Enough To Date Someone Who Looks Like You? by dainformant(m): 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
I can't
Re: Do You Like Yourself Enough To Date Someone Who Looks Like You? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
Lool good observation..look at chris nd anita oyakhilome, dey look alike..i hv been wonderin abt this tho...mayb wen u get married, both spouses get to look alike...isnt dat a miracle

(1) (Reply)

5 Weird Things Love Can Do To Your Mind / True/false? / Help! He Played His Gf "419" Cos Of #4,000 And She Promised To Arrest Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.