Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

I Hope I'm Not Loosing My Brain..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hope I'm Not Loosing My Brain..... (1154 Views)

Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend / Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / Hope I'm Not Sharing My Crush With Anyone ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hope I'm Not Loosing My Brain..... by spicy244(f): 6:21am On Nov 23, 2014
I'm a single mum with a cute son but I discovered that for over 4 yrs I left my son's dad, I've not seen any man that interest mii despite the fact that they are willing to do anything for mii.

Please NL, could it be that I'm just loosing out gradually. I don't know wot to do. Please HELP
Re: I Hope I'm Not Loosing My Brain..... by Tallesty1(m): 6:24am On Nov 23, 2014
You are still in love with your son's father or you have a great hatred for all male folks because of what he did to you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope I'm Not Loosing My Brain..... by Elypsis(m): 6:25am On Nov 23, 2014
You are on ur journey to become a lez.....cos the moment the opposite sex dnt interest u again then, same sex would.....Open that heart of urs to love once again.....Namasteh
Re: I Hope I'm Not Loosing My Brain..... by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 23, 2014
Because you are still in love with the father of ur son.
Re: I Hope I'm Not Loosing My Brain..... by chronique(m): 7:09am On Nov 23, 2014
Sometimes,it's hard to move on.
Re: I Hope I'm Not Loosing My Brain..... by dfirstK: 7:16am On Nov 23, 2014
You have to jst open up ur mind, cos b4 you knw age may not be @ur side any more to find a single man, I guess all you will meet not is married man, if you still love you baby's father mai adcv for you is to go back you settle the issues....fink wella....Kunmi kiaz
Re: I Hope I'm Not Loosing My Brain..... by Lordabas: 7:19am On Nov 23, 2014

You put your guard up which is normal if you get hurt. Don't be in a hurry to fall in love for someone so fast, take your time.
You need to move into a new social setting, try to pursue some new connections.
Re: I Hope I'm Not Loosing My Brain..... by spicy244(f): 6:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
I don't love him any more cos I hate him with passion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hope I'm Not Loosing My Brain..... by spicy244(f): 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
Elypsis:
You are on ur journey to become a lez.....cos the moment the opposite sex dnt interest u again then, same sex would.....Open that heart of urs to love once again.....Namasteh

I just pray its not it. I wish I can help it by loving once again. Dats y I nid help cwiosly before time runs out
Re: I Hope I'm Not Loosing My Brain..... by Elypsis(m): 6:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
spicy244:

Jst tryyyyyyyyy....UU can do it!! Jst give it a shot

I just pray its not it. I wish I can help it by loving once again. Dats y I nid help cwiosly before time runs out
Re: I Hope I'm Not Loosing My Brain..... by Mprex(f): 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
Op, you hate guys, no thanks to your baby papa for it.

You have to forgive him genuinely in other to open your heart to love again.

On the other hand, you can as well forget about 'em guys since you aint interested anymore and focus on raising your son properly

1 Like

Re: I Hope I'm Not Loosing My Brain..... by iskalamong(m): 9:53am On Oct 27, 2015
Tallesty1:
You are still in love with your son's father or you have a great hatred for all male folks because of what he did to you.

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Gain My Girl's Heart Totaly / Girls matter / In Need Of Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.