Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,877 members, 7,956,314 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:45 AM

Atiku Woos APC Delegates With N50,000 Each - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Woos APC Delegates With N50,000 Each (3646 Views)

Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates / 2015: Jitters In ‘core’ North Over Mark • Ex-vp Atiku Woos S/west PDP / Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Woos APC Delegates With N50,000 Each by princewilll1: 9:45am On Nov 23, 2014
See the so-called progressives! Bribery and corruption is their stock in trade.
Re: Atiku Woos APC Delegates With N50,000 Each by Caseless: 10:19am On Nov 23, 2014
hiredkiller:

As a Catholic today is a special day for me
Its Christ the king's day grin

So mr caseless you just escaped a brutal words now.

But never mind its

Gej till 2019
bloodyassassin, go to church.
Re: Atiku Woos APC Delegates With N50,000 Each by hiredkiller: 10:20am On Nov 23, 2014
Caseless:
grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Woos APC Delegates With N50,000 Each by Osyfellaini(f): 10:49am On Nov 23, 2014
Firefire:
[size=20pt]APC the so called Progressive in a Case of Bribery [/size]
. I doubt if this truth and I believe is Nairaland's way of trying to rubbish Atiku's candidature in favour of Buhari.
Re: Atiku Woos APC Delegates With N50,000 Each by Osyfellaini(f): 10:50am On Nov 23, 2014
Caseless:
. Atiku 2015-2023.
Re: Atiku Woos APC Delegates With N50,000 Each by Firefire(m): 10:51am On Nov 23, 2014
Osyfellaini:
. I doubt if this truth and I believe is Nairaland's way of trying to rubbish Atiku's candidature in favour of Buhari.

You me be right, but to me all of them belongs to same coven.

Fish eat fish to grow grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Woos APC Delegates With N50,000 Each by Osyfellaini(f): 11:13am On Nov 23, 2014
Nairaland we need evidence... Not partisan report to rubbish another aspirant.
Re: Atiku Woos APC Delegates With N50,000 Each by JANK23H(m): 11:45am On Nov 23, 2014
Donmarrius:
Buhari will be shevering by nowgrin
He sure is,that is why some months back he urged his party to choose a consensus presidential candidate.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Woos APC Delegates With N50,000 Each by gbaskipro: 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
Johnnyessence:
leadership newspaper av carry it too atiku is helping d katsina APC Cos' d party in katsina state is an orphan forget oooo no amount of bribe of delegates participating in d oncoming primary election will stop them from voting d people's general as d sole candidate for Presidential election in Feb 14 2015 poll atiku is just wooing a lot of people to join him niii ooooo d world knows that GMB is winning d clueless President we av in government house .GMB is winning Gej with 60% against Gej 40% people will come enmass to vote personality not party and GMB is d people's choice no matter is age people are spreading about .GMB is d Mandela of our times and will win convincely this time .all d APC governors is supporting Buhari.

Are you a governor U don't know politics.... Personal gains is the key. Enrich the state chairman with 50million, promise another 50million after primaries... He will mobilize all his delegates to vote for u.. Do u think any1 is thinking of Nigerias intrest Omo na money people dey find

1 Like

Re: Atiku Woos APC Delegates With N50,000 Each by PhockPhockMan: 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
donmalcolm21:
I see GMB getting another loan to also woo delegates
GBAM.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Woos APC Delegates With N50,000 Each by Donmarrius: 1:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
JANK23H:

He sure is,that is why some months back he urged his party to choose a consensus presidential candidate.
grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Woos APC Delegates With N50,000 Each by samilo88(m): 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
Both Buhari and Atiku will lose in 2015 if any of them clinches the APC ticket. For the sake of peace and so blood and baboons don't get soaked in blood, we would prefer Atiku. The memory of Corp members whose bloods were shed in the last elections is still fresh nd will continue to hunt Buhari until he meets his 72 virgins in hell.
Re: Atiku Woos APC Delegates With N50,000 Each by Johnnyessence(m): 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
@gbaskipro d people's general will win in d primary election Cos' d APC governors and all d governorship aspirant in each state with their followers will vote enmassely for buhari in DEC 10 Presidential primary election so forget oooo buhari is winning d war against Gej.
Re: Atiku Woos APC Delegates With N50,000 Each by Rexnegro(m): 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
lekanolas:
Even before the commencement of the presidential primaries of the opposition party All Progressives Congress (APC), former vice president Abubakar Atiku has splashed about N16.4million on Katsina APC, that included N50,000 each to the state’s 208 delegates.

Atiku, who is one of the frontline presidential aspirants of the APC, gave the money on Saturday when he visited Katsina State to lobby delegates preparatory to the party’s presidential primary election.

Speaking at the Katsina State APC Secretariat, Atiku said he viewed the APC in Katsina State as an orphan, because the party is not in government. He then announced the donation of N5 million to the state secretariat, N1 million to the elders of the party, and N50,000 each to the 208 delegates.

“APC in Katsina Sstate is an orphan. I said this because it is not in government. I have seen the condition of the secretariat; so in my capacity as one of the elders of the party, I give the party secretariat N5 million, the elders N1 million and the delegates N50,000 each,”

He added that he was confident of winning the primary election, while stressing that “the time for consensus has gone, because it is too late for the process of consensus”, adding that the best thing for the party was to go for the primaries.

In a short speech, the Katsina State APC chairman, Dr Mustapha Muhammad Inuwa, extolled the virtues of the former vice president and said “Nigeria needs the likes of Atiku”.

http://www.newsday.com.ng/atiku-woos-delegates-apc-with-n50000-each/
Mtchheeewww is that money? 50k ? Woo them with 500million each then we will know u re wooing truly. At least let him spend out of the money he stole while in govt as VP. I don't do politics o but I think buhari will win the apc primaries . He has more support than anybody aspiring in apc.
Re: Atiku Woos APC Delegates With N50,000 Each by PhockPhockMan: 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
egift:
If you believe this Blog post, you can believe anything. grin grin grin
Will you have disbelieved the story if it's against Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Woos APC Delegates With N50,000 Each by PhockPhockMan: 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
donphilopus:
All these PDP guys are just trying everything humanly possible to let Atiku clinch the APC Ticket, but it ain't possible.

Like my Senator used to tell us "If you're given any cash by any aspirant/candidate, collect it from him/her and say 'Thank you', when the day of the election reaches, you cast your vote for your preferred aspirant/candidate." You won't expect them to reject money from Atiku, if he truly gave them anything, but on the day of the primaries, they cast their vote for their preferred Candidate [Buhari]!

Ikimi did more than this when he was contesting APC National Chairmanship, but at the end he knew what befell him!
You won't believe will hit you people at the end. Was there any election during APC Congress? APC can only win through consensus arrangement.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Woos APC Delegates With N50,000 Each by GODDYGEE91(m): 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
I knw Atiku wud do evrytin within its power 2 get dat ticket. He has d financial muscle but he must also knw dat money can not buy success all the time.
Re: Atiku Woos APC Delegates With N50,000 Each by LouisVanGaal(m): 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
Hmmm...all dis money Atiku is sharing, diaris goduoooo!!! APC aren't stupid enough to field him na, except they are not ready for Aso rock yet! Atiku commands no respect or popularity or fan base! It would be a landslide victory for GEJ should they field Atiku...Besides the main reason why GMB was overthrown in '85 was that he REFUSE to 'play ball' with the coup plotters by issuing dem juicy contracts nd promotion...rather he went with the skilled senior technocrats in the military whom didn't take part in the coup..It's only an enlightened man or a man of integrity to vote for buhari...NOT 'stomach-infrastructured' individual

1 Like

Re: Atiku Woos APC Delegates With N50,000 Each by tit(f): 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
Amaechi can match Atiku dollar-for-dollar!
Re: Atiku Woos APC Delegates With N50,000 Each by JulianBond007: 7:07am On Nov 24, 2014
Atiku has the most qualities of a good president more than any other APC candidate. a presidential ticket for Atiku is a landslide victory for APC.
Re: Atiku Woos APC Delegates With N50,000 Each by blackfase(m): 7:27am On Nov 24, 2014
Your damn right bru. I just hope for somebodys sake & prolly the whole of Nigeria, APC dont toy with the idea of presenting this guy. Its gonna be FINITO! As more popular as GMB is gettin now, its still a struggle tryin to make him acceptable across board, but this Chief Thief Atiku? ATIKU!?? excuse me,
hmmmmm smh......

mperoakeem:
i dont like dis man 4 anytin... Buhari or burst!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dakuku Is Love By Rivers People But The Hatred For Govnor Ameachi Made Him Lost / Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones / Still On $5 Million Dollars Ugu Export From Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.