Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) (11656 Views)

We Cannot Forget This Buhari's Campaign Promise....see Pics / Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. / Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by bloodyasssasin: 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Young Man, over the years I've followed these two parties, APC alright is not a party with angels which is impossible to say for almost every Nigerian politician but the propaganda against APC from PDP is just too clear and too much and I've refused to be among the gullible Nigerians, do you know that in the interview of "the baboons will be soaked in blood from your link", Buhari spoke in Hausa throughout and made a "Hausa proverb" which was translated by the press in English and made popular by Reuben Abati as "Baboons and monkeys will be soaked in blood"? Doesn't that sound stupid to you? Read this:

The Semantics Of “The Dog And The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood”

http://saharareporters.com/2012/05/18/semantics-%E2%80%9C-dog-and-baboon-will-be-soaked-blood%E2%80%9D-umar-bello

Trying to dodge facts again bro?
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by Avedon: 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
bloodyasssasin:

Lets just call him imam prophet buhari because he said it happened but by his loyalist so tell me isn't he a nice prophet?

Incase you forgot

Its gej till 2019

TB Joshua that always predict disaster is a evil prophet right??

I gave u instances with Asari Dokubo prediction

Why didn't u call him evil

You'll never understand bro
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by bloodyasssasin: 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
Avedon:

TB Joshua that always predict disaster is a evil prophet right??

I gave u instances with Asari Dokubo prediction

Why didn't u call him evil

You'll never understand bro

Ok lets wait and see if the problem will start with Gej.

But we have witnessed one from apc

Facts

Remember those who support bad things always follow them to their consequences

Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by Avedon: 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
bloodyasssasin:

Ok lets wait and see if the problem will start with Gej.

But we have witnessed one from apc

Facts

Remember those who support bad things always follow them to their consequences

May God run your life the way Gej runs ths country

Say Amen

And i promise you from ths moment on I'll always support Gej

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by bloodyasssasin: 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
Avedon:

May God run your life the way Gej runs ths country

Say Amen

And i promise you from ths moment on I'll always support Gej

Big amen

May he revive my lost Glory like Gej revived railway system
May he feed me like Gej is doing in agric section

May he bless me like gej is using the likes of dangote,innoson,etc to bless this country despite the enemies (buhari) work

And so on

Cheers grin

Remember to fufill your own side of bargain
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by Avedon: 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
bloodyasssasin:

Big amen

May he revive my lost Glory like Gej revived railway system
May he feed me like Gej is doing in agric section

May he bless me like gej is using the likes of dangote,innoson,etc to bless this country despite the enemies (buhari) work

And so on

Cheers grin

Remember to fufill your own side of bargain

You don't have to list any sector

I mean generally
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by bloodyasssasin: 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
Avedon:

Not don't have to list any sector

I mean generally

Yes in all sector

May he lead me through it despite the enemies (buhari) plan

Remember your side of bargain ooo

Cheers
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by Avedon: 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
bloodyasssasin:

Yes in all sector

May he lead me through it despite the enemies (buhari) plan

Remember your side of bargain ooo

Cheers

May God forgive you
because am now truly convinced that you are blinded
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by bloodyasssasin: 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
Avedon:

grin

grin

grin

May God forgive you
because am now truly convinced that you are blinded grin

grin

grin

grin

May God forgive you
because am now truly convinced that you are blinded

You the one too blind not to see this

Btw

You know we had a deal

So vote Gej
And be happy ok?

Gej till 2019

Buhari is a terrorist

Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by Jesusloveyou: 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
[quote author=aljharem post=28275990]A saTANiod political ambition killed these corpers and yet some people will tell us to vote Pdp again
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by Jesusloveyou: 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
[quote author=aljharem post=28275990]A saTANiod political ambition killed these corpers and yet some people will tell us to vote Pdp again.you are correct.
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by Dlionsheart: 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
A7:
Those consumed by the riot connive with pdp cabal to rig the elections, and majority of the people affected are northerners and Muslims.

It hurts bro. It hurts that you can't call a spade a spade. It hurts that the life of young Nigerians, youths were cut short by a man's political ambition and inciting speeches and you're here justifying murders with unsubstantiated claims. It hurts that the same monster is here again to be used by the beast, magog and gog to sheds blood and full the blood bank of his master - Lucifer the devil.
Were the slain or murdered youths Moslems or northerners??
ONE PRAYER FOR YOU:
Since you love buhari, the monster, may you and buhari never

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by johnbuck81(m): 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
rafhell:
devil punish buhari for the bloodshed and insecurity that his sympathetic northern muslim brothers and boko haram has brought on this country.
devil also punish Jonathan for being a slowpoke and a clueless leader.
in a normal country, buhari should have been tried and sentenced to death while jonathan should have been impeached and jailed for his cluelessness.
stop blaming d president..buhari n his blood thirsty bokoharam disciples has sworn to make dis country un~governable..#nigeria will never ever practice sharia law.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by Gboliwe: 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
aljharem:
A man's political ambition killed these corpers and yet some people will tell us to vote APC again

OP there are a lot more

Funsho Williams etc

Including my father.

That man will only view Aso Rock from a distance, never will he inhabit it. Not in this dispensation, not in the one to come.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

EFCC And Rivers State Government Clash Over N117bn Fraud Allegation / APC Expels Cairo Ojougbo From Party In Delta State (Photo) / Yoruba Woman Is Adamawa Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.