Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) (11649 Views)

We Cannot Forget This Buhari's Campaign Promise....see Pics / Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. / Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by bloodyasssasin: 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
ayukdaboss:

The below is a PDP governor clearly instructing his supporters to kill. Now show me exactly where Buhari did same.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-
news/171577-european-union-condemns-
katsina-gov-shemas-cockroach-
speech.html

Oops my bad grin

What of this
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/2015-ll-be-bloody-if-buhari/

Apc is full of terrorism
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by ayukdaboss(m): 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
bloodyasssasin:

[s]Since you dont want to decode buhari's parable it shows your'e still a kid.

Take your time and read it well.

Buhari is a certified terrorist

Vote Gej and be a happy man like me.

Dont be a saddist

Though facts and evidence pains like hell[/s]
You're the kid here spreading false hood and lies all in the pretence of "I will make Nigeria Ungovernable Rubbish". Buhari never made such statement.

NewsRescue: VIRAL: It Was PDP That Promised To Make Nigeria Ungovernable in 2011, Buhari Never Did! Jonathan Begged Buhari To Settle Libel Suit

For the record and your information, I, the author am definitely never PDP, but I am not APC either. I will only support the best human beings from whichever party they emanate. I am totally not a political animal; I am averse to democratic politics. The only party I ascribe to as yet and have invested thought and finance in is SNP. So for those taken to lies and slander, you can call me a paid whatever and APC author all you care, you will know deep inside that you do not even succeed in fooling yourself. My people, have never been in power, and I do not care and ever see power coming to my people. Now let’s proceed.

There are several important points to be presented here. Best highlighted:

1. Major General Muhammadu Buhari never said he will make Nigeria ungovernable in 2011 in any public format

2. It was a PDP politician, Alhaji Lawal Kaita who actually said Nigeria would be ungovernable if Jonathan became president in 2011. [Still a PDP G’master]

3. It was Jonathan’s media spokesman, Reuben Abati who sat down and largely concocted the slanderous libel against Buhari’s name in April 2011.

4. General Muhammadu Buhari took Reuben Abati to court for damaging his name.

5. The Jonathan Presidency begged Major General Buhari to settle the case with Reuben Abati and the Guardian out of court.

6. General Buhari obliged and settled out of court. Reuben Abati with The Guardian published an unreserved apology to Buhari in the Guardian of 11th July, 2013.

7. Late General Azazi referred to the PDP “ungovernable” crises and anger that did actually lead to Boko Haram terror franchise hired by the PDP.

These are amazing facts which I have been shocked to discover since I paid attention to this matter.

To imagine that the PDP can know that Buhari never made this statement and that they (the PDP Presidency) begged and apologized for it, yet all they did was kept Reuben silent and threw out other canines, Metuh and co, to continue right where Reuben stopped, is some of the most sick and evil stuff one can encounter or ever imagine. All this against the elderly, respectable General, because they see it as a fancy tool to generate animosity against their strongest single adversary… as a tool to hold on to power?

It is one thing to fabricate a lie against someone. It is another thing to transplant an evil of your doing unto a person who you know is innocent. That is the most evil, evil in the books in my humble view. This precisely is what PDP did and continues to do. Buhari was nearly bombed to death and the dogs continue to utter their putrid trash and invented slanderous concoctions against the poor elderly gentleman. It is frankly satanic. He is such a compassionate gentleman, no joke, if it was me who had all the facts you will read below, I would have been all over the place letting the truth be known and getting the slanderous liars locked up forever.

Read more: http://newsrescue.com/exposed-pdp-promised-make-nigeria-ungovernable-2011-buhari-never/#ixzz3JvnjTRT1
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by ocelot2006(m): 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
GenBuhari:
Repeating lies does not make become true.

It was a lie in 2011 and it still is

Burying your head in the sand will NOT make the truth go away. We will never forget the innocent killed cos of your mentor.
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by ayukdaboss(m): 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
ocelot2006:

Burying your head in the sand will NOT make the truth go away. We will never forget the innocent killed cos of your mentor.
How were they killed because of him, please explain? embarassed
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by bloodyasssasin: 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
ayukdaboss:

You're the kid here spreading false hood and lies all in the pretence of "I will make Nigeria Ungovernable Rubbish". Buhari never made such statement.

On what basis will Pdp do that i mean Gej

As an incumbent president or if he looses.

Hey bro hear yourself out Pdp will make their Candidate uncomfortable?

Chai this clears my doubt on you being a kid just to justify a murderer.

grin now you are twisting facts and evidence

Take am again

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2012/06/making-nigeria-ungovernable-for-president-jonathan/

Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by honeric01(m): 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
MeAboki:

In advanced country you would have long been in a lunatic asylum because only the deranged would fall hook line and sinker for this silly propaganda against GMB.

Have you forgotten that the post election violence was thoroughly investigated by a committee set up by this government which looked into the allegation (amongst others) and completely exonerated the General from any involvement?

If he had been guilty why then wasn't he prosecuted and sent to jail?
Why also would your paymaster Jonathan include such a murderer in the national honour list and publicly acknowledge him as a national hero?

How could your pea brain conclude that those poster carrying rioters were responsible for the murders or that the General was involved - simply because the posters were bearing his pictures?
Where is your evidence?

In advanced countries you would have also been arrested and prosecuted for defamation and inciting for the murder of a public figure.
I am surprised that the MODs are not already taking any action against you for your hateful speech in which you openly called for the killing of GMB (check your earlier post, it is out there for all to see).

Please tell us how much Jonathan rice did you collect that made you lend yourself to becoming such a mindless willing tool in the spread of this malicious silly propaganda?

The rice must be good, SMH.

Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by bloodyasssasin: 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2014

Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by Avedon: 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
bloodyasssasin:

Dream dream dream

But dreaming is good.

Buhari condemned 2011 killings?

Show me some links please

But dont forget to read this

http://www.informationng.com/2014/01/my-re-election-bid-not-worth-the-blood-of-any-nigerian-jonathan.html
http://dailyindependentnig.com/2012/06/making-nigeria-ungovernable-for-president-jonathan/
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/two-youth-corpers-murdered-in-cold-blood-while-on-national-service/90142/

Now who is the real terrorist here

I guess buhari

Good day to you

I've read that article countless time.
What GMB have been advocating is that people should protect their vote and that's what he said during last election.

Do you really believe GMB instigate those hoodlums to kill?

I believe u don't because had it been he said that he would've been arrested since.

The GEJ let FG have been looking for loopholes to tarnish the image of the humble general but yet they couldn't fined any.

They started with religious propaganda and it backfired

They alleged that he's too old to become president, people didn't buy that also

They also said he's out of touch with present reality still people didn't buy it

And now shamelessly, they are trying to dig up old baseless archive to destroy the people's general but they I'll surely fail.
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by bloodyasssasin: 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
Avedon:

What GMB have been advocating is that people should protect their vote and that's what he said during last election.

I believe u don't because had it been he said that he would've been arrested since.

The GEJ let FG have been looking for loopholes to tarnish the image of the humble general but yet the couldn't fined any.

They also said he's out of touch with present reality still people didn't buy it

And now shamelessly, they are trying to dig up old baseless archive to destroy the people's general but they I'll surely fail.

Lol but he predicted it and his loyalist did the job for him.

Bro buhari is a demon
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by ayukdaboss(m): 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
bloodyasssasin:

Oops my bad grin

What of this

Apc is full of terrorism

Young Man, over the years I've followed these two parties, APC alright is not a party with angels which is impossible to say for almost every Nigerian politician but the propaganda against APC from PDP is just too clear and too much and I've refused to be among the gullible Nigerians, do you know that in the interview of "the baboons will be soaked in blood from your link", Buhari spoke in Hausa throughout and made a "Hausa proverb" which was translated by the press in English and made popular by Reuben Abati as "Baboons and monkeys will be soaked in blood"? Doesn't that sound stupid to you? Read this:

The Semantics Of “The Dog And The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood”
he press once more appears to be in frenzy over a commentary purported to be made by Buhari. Buhari as usual is news. What so ever he does or does not do is a scoop to be splashed by the press. His commentary at the meeting with the Niger state CPC was rushed to the press without proper investigation. No sooner had the news reached the stand than the presidency, represented by Dr. Abati, furiously shot an unfortunate riposte building on the sketchy over-sensationalized opinions of Buhari.

One cannot help but be shocked with the descent of the country to pedestrian (mis)interpretation of issues with the sole purpose of impugning the sterling qualities of a person. All efforts are made to make this otherwise upright leader, who suffers phonies gladly and who has no regards for divisions, a violent regionalist. That is the way his Sokoto commentary has landed him a forced characteristic which has since then come to be his absolute definition in the Nigerian press trumping all his history of discipline and patriotism. It is a clear case of giving a dog a bad name in order to hang it, and remember this is not about a feline animal and a metal hook!

In this current situation, another deliberate fuss is caused to further hang this man by intensifying an already established stereotype. I just wonder; when have simple proverbs or political metaphors become literal representations of the objects they depict? Have we forgotten the ‘figuratively’ colorful first and second republics? When the late Mbadiwe (alias ‘a man of timber and caliber’) called himself ‘a political juggernaut’, I believe, nobody then thought of a monster caterpillar crushing all his political opponents to literal death. The Zik’s NPP was one time the ‘bride’ to be courted by other parties, did we at all think of a woman! What of Obasanjo’s ‘do or die’ declaration? Even if deaths had occurred at the election no one has related Obasanjo’s idiom to any casualties? Likewise, nobody has taken the late Bola Ige’s mentioning of the Northern ‘cows’ and ‘goats as part of the population census figures anything like livestock calculation more than the political slur it was meant to be.

Why is Buhari’s ‘kare jini, biri jini’ any different? Shorn of all the literal and decontexualized misrepresentations, it simply means ‘a serious contest’ i.e. the attitude of not giving up by the parties involved. ‘Kare jini, biri jini’, in a corpus checking on the contexts and collocates of the proverb, is mostly used where fierce competitions occur especially in sports and politics. Literal translation of this saying is mischievous crude and banal for even if we don’t understanding Hausa, are Nigerians actually ‘baboons’ (literal not figurative!)? One is disappointed that a person of Dr Abati’s intellectual caliber has taken this philistine ‘joke’ to higher planes to impute the calling of Nigerian voters as ‘baboons’ and ‘dogs’ to Buhari. This is to further estrange and alienate him from the people for their 2015’s political success. If someone, for example, told me that ‘it rained cats and dogs yesterday’, then my translation into, say, Hausa, will not only be that literal cats and dogs have fallen from the sky but that the people in the area have become cats and dogs also. Abati (PhD Dramatic Arts), this is the abysmal descent of that your unfortunate response and this analogy captures how yours may read to discerning minds. For the price of lucre, many great intellectuals have committed intellectual suicide and fallen prey to the wiles and machinations of politicians only to come seeking for that hard earned reputation when it is too late and when the orgy is over.

And probably that is why that irrevocable incorruptibility of Buhari has remained a great threat since it cannot be Ghana-must-goed. His views are misinterpreted for his daring to be different and not being part of the corrupt gravy train. But by every effort that is made to besmirch him, he emerges cleaner to his massive unbought constituency. And, as the Hausa saying goes, when the sky is out, it can’t not be covered by our palms. Buhari is the sky and the PDP gang is the palms.
http://saharareporters.com/2012/05/18/semantics-%E2%80%9C-dog-and-baboon-will-be-soaked-blood%E2%80%9D-umar-bello

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by ayukdaboss(m): 4:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
Avedon:

The GEJ let FG have been looking for loopholes to tarnish the image of the humble general but yet they couldn't fined any.

Leave the ignoramus to wallow in Mediocrity
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
A7:

Incident as such won't happen in the next polls because we now have a strong opposition party to boycott the bloody bastards and their party,
You are mean and have a heart of stone, no sympathy for your fellow youths who lost their lives for the service to the nation. Don't wish for such to befall you.
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by ayukdaboss(m): 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
bloodyasssasin:

Bro buhari is a demon

Yes and Jonathan is an Angel. No matter what, I would never fall for PDP propaganda just like other gullible Nigerians. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by ayukdaboss(m): 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
bloodyasssasin:

Bro buhari is a demon

What did he predict YOU HAVE NO POINT YOUNG MAN.
The only controversial statement that was accused on Buhari before the elections was the "I will make Nigeria Ungovernable" which I have clearly shown you proof that he never made such statement and was exonerated meanwhile the original author of that statement was a PDP Member.

So how did he predict it young man? When the Pro-election violence was carried out before his second controversial statement which was "Baboons and Dogs will be soaked in blood" grin grin

You have no point.
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by bloodyasssasin: 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Yes and Jonathan is an Angel. No matter what, I would never fall for PDP propaganda just like other gullible Nigerians. Nonsense.

Yes he is not bad as your master buhari

You are free to join the blood suckling demons and perish with them after Gej's victory in 2015.

Incase you forget

Its

Gej till 2019

Happy sunday grin
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by Avedon: 4:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
bloodyasssasin:

Bro buhari is a demon

He predicted??

So Buhari is now a prophet right?

Let's assume It's true he predicted and it came to pass, how was responsible??

Remember there's difference between prediction and instigation

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by bloodyasssasin: 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
ayukdaboss:

What did he predict YOU HAVE NO POINT YOUNG MAN.
The only controversial statement that was accused on Buhari before the elections was the "I will make Nigeria Ungovernable" which I have clearly shown you proof that he never made such statement and was exonerated meanwhile the original author of that statement was a PDP Member.

So how did he predict it young man? When the Pro-election violence was carried out before his second controversial statement which was "Baboons and Dogs will be soaked in blood" grin grin

You have no point.

What of this

So you mean buhari is not capable of such thing

You must be living in wonderland.

Buhari is a demon

Gej till 2019

Truth is bitter
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by ayukdaboss(m): 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
bloodyasssasin:

[s]On what basis will Pdp do that i mean Gej

As an incumbent president or if he looses.

Hey bro hear yourself out Pdp will make their Candidate uncomfortable?

Chai this clears my doubt on you being a kid just to justify a murderer.

grin now you are twisting facts and evidence[/s]

Take am again

Buhari is a terrorist
Stop running away from what I've shown you. You claimed Buhari made the statement "I will make Nigeria Ungovernable" without proof. I've shown you where he was exonerated with proof and I've also shown you that it was a PDP Member that made that statement with proof. Stop asking me stupid questions.
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by ayukdaboss(m): 4:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
bloodyasssasin:

Yes he is not bad as your master buhari

You are free to join the blood suckling demons and perish with them after Gej's victory in 2015.

Incase you forget

Its

Gej till 2019

Happy sunday grin
Continue in your foolery and sycophancy young man. GEJ till 4013. Rubbish!!
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by aurenflani: 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
bloodyasssasin:

God bless you bro

Nigerians must know this demon called buhari.

Happy sunday

GEJ must face the ICC for the Abuja twin bomb blast that killed innocent Nigerians.

Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by bloodyasssasin: 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
Avedon:

He predicted??

So Buhari is now a prophet right?

Let's assume It's true he predicted and it came to pass, how was responsible??

Remember there's difference between prediction and instigation

Lets just call him imam prophet buhari because he said it happened but by his loyalist so tell me isn't he a nice prophet?

Incase you forgot

Its gej till 2019
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by ayukdaboss(m): 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
bloodyasssasin:

[s]What of this

So you mean buhari is not capable of such thing

You must be living in wonderland.

Buhari is a demon

Gej till 2019

Truth is bitter[/s]
I thought you were gonna be able to convince me. But alas, you just ended up engaging in foolery instead of countering me. Happy Sunday to you too.

Sai Buhari
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by bloodyasssasin: 4:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Continue in your foolery and sycophancy young man. GEJ till 4013. Rubbish!!

And continue you terrorism with your master buhari

Apc will die in 2015

Gej till 2019

Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by ayukdaboss(m): 4:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
bloodyasssasin:

Lets just call him imam prophet buhari because he said it happened but by his loyalist so tell me isn't he a nice prophet?

Incase you forgot

Its gej till 2019
Reading this from you I just have to conclude you're the kid here. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by ayukdaboss(m): 4:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
bloodyasssasin:

And continue you terrorism with your master buhari

Apc will die in 2015

Gej till 2019

Buhari is a terrorist
And you're an assassin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by bloodyasssasin: 4:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
ayukdaboss:

I thought you were gonna be able to convince me. But alas, you just ended up engaging in foolery instead of countering me. Happy Sunday to you too.

Sai Buhari

I cant convince you because you are hell bent to perish with a notorious terrorist called buhari
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by bloodyasssasin: 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
ayukdaboss:

And you're an assassin grin grin

By profession but i love killing terrorists
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by bloodyasssasin: 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Reading this from you I just have to conclude you're the kid here. grin grin

Since you can't decode buhari's parable what will i call you ?

Just choose the name that suits yougrin
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by ayukdaboss(m): 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
bloodyasssasin:

I cant convince you because you are hell bent to perish with a notorious terrorist called buhari
I'm not hell bent Mr. Man, just so you know I'm a Christian, I'm a Pentecostal and I'm from the South South but this PDP propaganda, I ain't falling for it man. Never never...Inside your mind you know it's all propaganda but for whatever reasons you've refused to accept. Peace!! *unfollows thread*

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by bloodyasssasin: 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
aurenflani:

GEJ must face the ICC for the Abuja twin bomb blast that killed innocent Nigerians.

By buhari you mean?

Buhari and his supporters will never know peace

Gej carry goooo

Till 2019
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by bloodyasssasin: 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
ayukdaboss:

I'm not hell bent Mr. Man, just so you know I'm a Christian, I'm a Pentecostal and I'm from the South South but this PDP propaganda, I ain't falling for it man. Never never...Inside your mind you know it's all propaganda but for whatever reasons you've refused to accept. Peace!! *unfollows thread*

Then you need to associate yourself from the wickef you are a true Christian
Psalm 1 said it

Btw

This is far from propaganda
Re: Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) by bloodyasssasin: 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Stop running away from what I've shown you. You claimed Buhari made the statement "I will make Nigeria Ungovernable" without proof. I've shown you where he was exonerated with proof and I've also shown you that it was a PDP Member that made that statement with proof. Stop asking me stupid questions.

Proof

Already manifested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Ozubulu Church Killings: We Are Close To Arresting The Gunman - Obiano / Okorocha: 'The Defection Of Our Colleagues Pained Us So Much' / 56 Political Parties Set To Unseat Wike In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.