Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend (7039 Views)

After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend by joe17: 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
Mprex:
Singing and dancing*

we go chop your money, chop your money, chop your money!
We dont care cuz you get am plenty tongue

Op, on a serious note. If girls that come around you are just intrested in your pocket, then there is a possibility that you are the one flashing your chicken changetongue in their faces

the day you get responsible, you will most definitely attract responsible ladies into your life

*blocks face against bashers
grin grin grin
Re: After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend by Roum(m): 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
damsie:
Dear friend and subscriber,

Do you want to start earning unlimited income without any stress from the comfort of your bedroom?
Then be prepared to sack that your bossy boss at work. Here is how: I am often moved by the rate of unemployment in our nation, after going through the different rigours of life to study and make a headway in life,  unemployment sets in. That is one of the major reasons why I came up with these offers because I want the youths  out there that are unemployed to enjoy from what has turn me into an overnight millionaire.

If you are going for this offer, be prepared you will become the toast of the world and you will be subject to envy because you will be made for life.
This offer is one is one of its kind in Nigeria and the offer is very limited, because no internet guru will give you all am offering at that very ridiculous price, take this advantage before it expires.

Here are some of the benefits you stand to enjoy when you order for this comprehensive package

1) how to fund your liberty reserve account with credit cards

2)the $200 a day cash machine system

3) mobile profits system, how to earn a guaranteed #5,000 to #10,000 daily your mobile phone.

4) how to raise money online from a donor agency.

5) free oversea study programme up to PHD level free.

6) how to get free computer from an NGO based in united kingdom (uk) without paying a dime or kobo

7) sources of cheap but brand new laptops for #10,000 _#15,000 or where to start importing laptops for $100 _ $300 abroad.

cool how to enjoy free airfare, free accomodation, grants  etc as agent to a south africa engineering company.

9) where to get paid to #100,000 monthly as agents to online shopping mart in nigeria.

10) access to 50 top -on- demand  products with re-sale rights

11) website for purchase of used 'tokunbo' cars as low as $500

12) free software source you can sell

13) website for free cars in usa, uk and canada

14) membership link of profitable clubs.

Click here to order and to veiw some other benefits u stand to enjoy when you purchase this ebook.

NOTE: I only need 20 slots after which the price goes up and later the door closed. Grab yours fast!!!

http://www.infobiznaija.com/oyinda/

na today yansh d back??

2 Likes

Re: After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend by Roum(m): 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
my gf doesn't do any of those shiiit ...maybe z bcuz she schooled in france
Re: After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
kelvinokechukwu:
watch out for girls who doesn't help your spiritual growth. 4 them its all about sex and other God seprating acts.

Seriously, u av spoken well, I waz a victim 4 6 years
Re: After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend by Chrisx1x(m): 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
eskober:
u mean that girl wey dey sell groundnut under that mango tree down the street is not your girlfriend
no, bros hv repented
Re: After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend by kelechiMarie(f): 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
nellyelitz:
so u're indirectly trying tell us u're not the type listed above...
i can't speak for meself,it's those who know that'll be able to talk about me character kiss
Re: After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend by phazotron(m): 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
Mprex:
Singing and dancing*

we go chop your money, chop your money, chop your money!
We dont care cuz you get am plenty tongue

Op, on a serious note. If girls that come around you are just intrested in your pocket, then there is a possibility that you are the one flashing your chicken changetongue in their faces

the day you get responsible, you will most definitely attract responsible ladies into your life

*blocks face against bashers

thank God u blocked ur face because a i was about to bash u
Re: After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
Chrisx1x:
no, bros hv repented
I rest my case
Re: After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend by StrongPenis: 11:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
Jenams:
I was on my own wen dis anu-mal came callin. #ezi-ofia
It is one thing to be unintelligent and stup1d. It is another thing to be unintelligent and stup1d in public. I ask once again; is your stupidity hereditary or self-inflicted? Coz your degree of stupidity is atonishing Now go and ruminate on grass as usual cheesy
Re: After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend by bosun11(m): 1:38am On Nov 24, 2014
STORY STORY.....STORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
ONCE UPON A TIME...TIME TIME

OP GO AND SLEEP.......NOT BREAKING UP.......BTW No Be By Force To Get Gf............... grin grin grin
Re: After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend by MrsAnyanwu(f): 2:00am On Nov 24, 2014
Na wa ooo
Re: After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend by nellyelitz(m): 9:13am On Nov 24, 2014
kelechiMarie:
i can't speak for meself,it's those who know that'll be able to talk about me character kiss
ok then,i'll soon knw u so that i'll be speaking abt u
Re: After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend by Mprex(f): 10:46am On Nov 24, 2014
phazotron:

thank God u blocked ur face because a i was about to bash u
tongue
Re: After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend by ibnjarir93(m): 11:24am On Nov 24, 2014
This is one of the things that characterizes typical Nigerian girls- bar few. Most of them are financially Ok bt still a burden on their respective boyfrnds. A galfrnd I parted ways with doesn't call me becos she doesn't want 2 "exhaust her airtime on me." Plus it's my responsibility to call her or so she thinks. Anyway I (mis)interpreted it as apathy towards our relationship & quit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Dumpfounded After Meeting The Mystery Man She Has Been Chatting With... / I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back / Kenyan Minister Ties The Knot With Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.