Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood (45848 Views)

8 Facts About The Hymen You Should Know / Ways The Hymen Can Be Severed Apart From Sex And Maturbation / More Women Becoming Virgins Again With Hymen Replacement Operations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by Realtouchnot: 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
ameer2:
but you're a medical doc nw?
By His grace
Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by femsmith(m): 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
Realtouchnot:

LOL.
First principle is: never say never. This is because the ejaculate of an average normal man is about 4miliLiters. He also has at least 20 million sperm cells per miliLiter. This gives a minimum of 80million sperms cells per ejaculate. If you subtract the bad and weak ones, you are still likely to have at least about 40million sperm cells per ejaculate. Now out of these millions, only 1 (one) sperm cell fertilises the ovum(female egg).

However, the pregnancy is almost impossible, cos:
1.semen is viscous (gelly-like) and cannot easily trickle down into her womanliness.
2.within 20 minutes, the semen liquifies (changes from the gelly-like form to watery form).
3. within this time, that the sperm cells are outside the body, almost all of them would have been dead.
4.the distance sperm cells travel to meet the egg is quite far, so penetrative intercourse helps reduce this distance, so that the spermatozoa can conserve their energy store for the great journey ahead. If this is not done, they get exhausted along the way and all die.

So, I don't think the pregnancy resulted from that incidence.
Wow!! Fnks 4 d idea bro.. So d longer d *dick* d higher d tendency of been fruitful nd vice versa rit?
Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by femsmith(m): 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
Realtouchnot:

LOL.
First principle is: never say never. This is because the ejaculate of an average normal man is about 4miliLiters. He also has at least 20 million sperm cells per miliLiter. This gives a minimum of 80million sperms cells per ejaculate. If you subtract the bad and weak ones, you are still likely to have at least about 40million sperm cells per ejaculate. Now out of these millions, only 1 (one) sperm cell fertilises the ovum(female egg).

However, the pregnancy is almost impossible, cos:
1.semen is viscous (gelly-like) and cannot easily trickle down into her womanliness.
2.within 20 minutes, the semen liquifies (changes from the gelly-like form to watery form).
3. within this time, that the sperm cells are outside the body, almost all of them would have been dead.
4.the distance sperm cells travel to meet the egg is quite far, so penetrative intercourse helps reduce this distance, so that the spermatozoa can conserve their energy store for the great journey ahead. If this is not done, they get exhausted along the way and all die.

So, I don't think the pregnancy resulted from that incidence.
Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by jeflexy(m): 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
I'll comment when i have free mb
Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by Amastermovic(m): 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
harryfish:
Nice topic.
@ OP! Finally you have put to rest my troubled mind. Have been meaning to ask this as a question but shame will not allow me. I remembered my first experience after waitng 4 years I was really humiliated and embarrassed. On that special day lo and behold no blood. I was believed to have been lying and pretending all along that I was untainted when I was not. Till this day I keep asking myself what went wrong. I don't ever contribute when issues bout virginity is being discussed. I am still dyingg of the shame within me.
sowi 4 d quote..MY GAL frnd also did nt bleed but it tuk me 2days to pierce her..never trust her much till date..can i ask her dat did any guy sex her b4 won't it sound embarasin

1 Like

Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by agoadiv(m): 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
Pictures or IDONTBLIVIT
Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by slamstanlee(m): 11:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
Realtouchnot:

I wanted to post pictures, but they might appear sexually explicit

These should do

Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by certifiedtroll(f): 12:19am On Nov 25, 2014
farano:
Pinshures of the intact hymen? You go wait tire then! grin
as in eh!
Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by Gynacologist(m): 12:37am On Nov 25, 2014
mesoade:
@emboldened
commensalism is the relationship between two organisms where one gains and the other neither gains nor is harmed .e.g is the shark and the remora fish. . . Commensal doesn't really mean good,the bacterias are gaining from the human body as well as attacking other harmful bacterias . . Bros i think you meant symbiotic and not commensal
watz d diff?
Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by SurePresident: 4:42am On Nov 25, 2014
Realtouchnot:

By His grace
Now even AristoYangba go begin claim virgin refering her bf to ur post. How does ur post bring souls to Heaven when is does exactly d opposite. You r expected to compose things that win souls to the one that gave u the His Greace, I guess your hunger for FTC fame/pride has overshadowed ur sense of purpose. Devil is seriouly using you to discourage the innocent girls that want to keep it an honourable gift to their husband on wedding night. You r a bloody liar, I'm a Dr too. Hymen don't thinout, it grows stronger with age. On our wedding night, I observed my wife own for like 10mins, telling her how much a wonderful glorious rarity she is@28, I then disvirgined her and there was blood on the bed sheet. It signifies a strong bonding convenat btwn us. She's indeed the Queen of my Life, I no dey carry my wife play at all. Even the devil himself cannot break my marriage.

2 Likes

Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by raficki87(m): 6:10am On Nov 25, 2014
SurePresident:
Now even AristoYangba go begin claim virgin refering her bf to ur post. How does ur post bring souls to Heaven when is does exactly d opposite. You r expected to compose things that win souls to the one that gave u the His Greace I guess you hunger for FTC fame/pride has overshadowed ur sense of purpose. Devil is seriouly using you to discourage the innocent girls that want to keep it an honourable gift to their husband on wedding night. You r a bloody liar, I'm a Dr too. Hymen don't thinout, it grows stronger with age. On our wedding night, I observed my wife own for like 10mins, telling her how much a wonderful glorious rarity she is@28, I then disvirgined her and there was blood on the bed sheet. It signifies a strong bonding convenat btwn us. She's indeed the Queen of my Life, I no dey carry my wife play at all. Even the devil himself cannot break my marriage.
why do u hv to call him a liar smh... Everyone knows that science has different sch of thought, there are scientists that even believe that cholesterol that everyone is so afraid of is good for the body... Anyway that one dey sha!!!

1 Like

Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by Maximus85(m): 6:16am On Nov 25, 2014
Please lesbihanest, I can agree that the hymen doesn't cover the whole of the "youknowwhat", but it's firmly attached to the walls. Why will I buy a new iPhone6 and I won't be given the honor to tear the sealing rubber or nylon as the case may be. God knows this, that is why he sealed the product so that the man can have a proof that he married a tear rubber woman.

True, exercises can remove the hymen that's why I've begged my woman to be careful how she walk and exercise so that she won't lose her seal of honor.

Some of our sisters that has stupidly or mistakingly given out their seal of pride and yah been acting virgins to their innocent boyfriends, fiances would now wish their man would read this article. I hear.
Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by Maximus85(m): 6:22am On Nov 25, 2014
MRSPEAKER1:
FOR MEN

If you are among those that are unhappy with their performance or organ size and it's giving you a serious concern as a result of your inability to satisfy your partner sexually please, the recommended herbal drugs below will do the MAGIC.

(i) VigRx For Men - is a Permanent Penis Lengthening/Enlargement Pills that ADD 3 inches in Length and 1 inches in Diameter to your PENIS size.

(ii) Magna RX - Enlarge and Lengthen the Penis Size, restores energy and reproduces blood, improves the kidney function, solves impotence and the early ejaculation, helps those who lifts but not firm, lacks the ability to perform sex well, slow erection, postpones the time of ejaculation.

(iii) Tiger King Herbal Extract- Permanently takes care of Weak Erection,Early Ejaculation,and Poor Ejaculation.

(iv) Stree Overlord- Permanently Enlarge the Penis Size i.e make it BIG/FAT,takes care of Weak Erection,Early/Poor Ejaculation,and also Increases Sperm.

(v) Nitro Canada Men Gel (3 in 1) – It stimulate metabolic activity of the PENIS and strengthen connective tissue. In addition, it increases the PENIS volume.

NOTE: All the DRUGS LISTED above are made with herbal PLANTS and ROOTS, 100% SIDE EFFECT FREE!

For order and delivery, call 07084643789 or send a private message, Delivery will be made to your specified location, Thank you

Visit and Like our FACEBOOK page at www.facebook.com/erotiqueonlinestore to get update of our newest product that can be of help to you or someone you might know that have sexual related challenges.

Even the normal paracetamol we take has side effect. If you dare alternate what God has done, you are on your own.
Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 25, 2014
Princecalm:
If i may ask, then what is the usefulness of the hymen.
when extracted,cn be used for plastics nd building of mountains.

1 Like

Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by Princecalm(m): 7:29am On Nov 25, 2014
jordantee:
when extracted,cn be used for plastics nd building of mountains.
have they used that of your sis.
Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by Realtouchnot: 7:36am On Nov 25, 2014
SurePresident:
Now even AristoYangba go begin claim virgin refering her bf to ur post. How does ur post bring souls to Heaven when is does exactly d opposite. You r expected to compose things that win souls to the one that gave u the His Greace I guess you hunger for FTC fame/pride has overshadowed ur sense of purpose. Devil is seriouly using you to discourage the innocent girls that want to keep it an honourable gift to their husband on wedding night. You r a bloody liar, I'm a Dr too. Hymen don't thinout, it grows stronger with age. On our wedding night, I observed my wife own for like 10mins, telling her how much a wonderful glorious rarity she is@28, I then disvirgined her and there was blood on the bed sheet. It signifies a strong bonding convenat btwn us. She's indeed the Queen of my Life, I no dey carry my wife play at all. Even the devil himself cannot break my marriage.
Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by golddeejay(m): 7:40am On Nov 25, 2014
Orikinla:
Hmm.
Men will never leave women and their hymen alone.
Are you men so obsessed with vaginas?
Haba.
If man no fork woman, man no go die.
[b] how men no go talk abt hymen...just listen to d name HIGHMEN
Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by Realtouchnot: 7:40am On Nov 25, 2014
SurePresident:

Thanks for the observations.
Well, that people can use the truth for selfish reasons doesn't mean it isn't the truth anymore. People also use the truth of God's word for selfish reasons, even in this generation. See 2Cor 2:17.

The article seeks to dispel cultural fallacies and myths that hold people in bondage.

Wait o! Do you mean to tell me that a girl knowing how parts of her body functions, is wrong. Sorry o, that's part of my responsibility. Some comments above show how people have lived in guilt and low self esteem as a result of the misconceptions about virginity and hymen. This piece has certainly set them free. See John 8:32
You said girls will refer their "bf" to my post, to prove they are virgins. My principles are against "bf" relationship. However, if it is in marriage, it a girl tells her husband she's a virgin, while in reality, she's not, then I don't think the marriage should stand. Marriage should never be built on lies.

Inasmuch as I strongly charge people both, males and females to remain virgins till marriage, the unnecessary attachment people like you place on virginity is what drive some ladies to lie about their virginity.

I think the fact your wife married you a "virgin" is not as strong as the understanding that is required to make a marriage work. You should have also asked your wife if is she was really a virgin, cos we know (you can also google it) that penetrative coitus is not the only form of sex. So in the real sense of the word, a girl with an intact hymen, may have had sex before.

About your wife bleeding on her "first" intercourse, it is said above that wrong technique could result in that. Moreover, some comments above bear testament to the fact, that bleeding on first intercourse is not as common as widely believed.

It is a well established fact that the hymen wears off with time. If you are really a Dr, then, you're to "tell the truth at all times".

The main reason for posting this was not for front page or whatever, but that the misconceptions may be made away with. Believe me, I lie not.

Bringing people to Heaven is not just by always posting "give your life to Christ". Someone who have lived in self doubt might be lifted after reading this.

Finally, the devil isn't using me, and I don't see how this post will discourage someone from living chaste. Please, also note that virginity is not for ladies alone, guys are also expected to marry as virgin. And even married people are to remain chaste. See Heb 13:4.This is because, the consequences of sexual immorality is for all.

Anyway, thanks for the comments. More objective criticisms are welcome!

8 Likes

Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by passionate88: 8:55am On Nov 25, 2014
chymystique:

LOL.. Okay before I share it, I want to know how the hymen can grow back? grin tongue grin

Is this paragraph for real? Lol.. Ve never heard of it oo.. Thank you for telling us this new scope grin grin grin
I must cut her finger nails if ever I want to get married angryangry some mothers dn dey teach their daughter's fraud since 1205 BC

2 Likes

Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by Shokoloko(f): 9:57am On Nov 26, 2014
Realtouchnot:

Well, that people can use the truth for selfish reasons doesn't mean it isn't the truth anymore. People also use the truth of God's word for selfish reasons, even in this generation. See 2Cor 2:17.

The article seeks to dispel cultural fallacies and myths that hold people in bondage.

Wait o! Do you mean to tell me that a girl knowing how parts of her body functions, is wrong. Sorry o, that's part of my responsibility. Some comments above show how people have lived in guilt and low self esteem as a result of the misconceptions about virginity and hymen. This piece has certainly set them free. See John 8:32
You said girls will refer their "bf" to my post, to prove they are virgins. My principles are against "bf" relationship. However, if it is in marriage, it a girl tells her husband she's a virgin, while in reality, she's not, then I don't think the marriage should stand. Marriage should never be built on lies.

Inasmuch as I strongly charge people both, males and females to remain virgins till marriage, the unnecessary attachment people like you place on virginity is what drive some ladies to lie about their virginity.

I think the fact your wife married you a "virgin" is not as strong as the understanding that is required to make a marriage work. You should have also asked your wife if is she was really a virgin, cos we know (you can also google it) that penetrative coitus is not the only form of sex. So in the real sense of the word, a girl with an intact hymen, may have had sex before.

About your wife bleeding on her "first" intercourse, it is said above that wrong technique could result in that. Moreover, some comments above bear testament to the fact, that bleeding on first intercourse is not as common as widely believed.

It is a well established fact that the hymen wears off with time. If you are really a Dr, then, you're to "tell the truth at all times".

The main reason for posting this was not for front page or whatever, but that the misconceptions may be made away with. Believe me, I lie not.

Bringing people to Heaven is not just by always posting "give your life to Christ". Someone who have lived in self doubt might be lifted after reading this.

Finally, the devil isn't using me, and I don't see how this post will discourage someone from living chaste. Please, also note that virginity is not for ladies alone, guys are also expected to marry as virgin. And even married people are to remain chaste. See Heb 13:4.This is because, the consequences of sexual immorality is for all.

Im impressed at this reply. Virginity till marriage is for everyone, guys, married persons not just girls. My goodness, Your argument is impeccable. God bless you

1 Like

Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by Duduconfirm: 11:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
SurePresident:
Now even AristoYangba go begin claim virgin refering her bf to ur post. How does ur post bring souls to Heaven when is does exactly d opposite. You r expected to compose things that win souls to the one that gave u the His Greace, I guess your hunger for FTC fame/pride has overshadowed ur sense of purpose. Devil is seriouly using you to discourage the innocent girls that want to keep it an honourable gift to their husband on wedding night. You r a bloody liar, I'm a Dr too. Hymen don't thinout, it grows stronger with age. On our wedding night, I observed my wife own for like 10mins, telling her how much a wonderful glorious rarity she is@28, I then disvirgined her and there was blood on the bed sheet. It signifies a strong bonding convenat btwn us. She's indeed the Queen of my Life, I no dey carry my wife play at all. Even the devil himself cannot break my marriage.

As much as i partly agree with your fact of the hymen growing stronger i don't like the tone of it. you don't sound like someone winning souls for heaven either. at least we've seen people that have appreciated this post. even a friend of mine did not bleed on her first day and she really felt bad. this post will definitely relieve her.

1 Like

Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by Vires: 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
SurePresident:

I dey fear for some nairalanders and their self righteousness undecided
Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by Vires: 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
Realtouchnot:

1,000,000,000 billion likes for you
Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by Realtouchnot: 11:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
Shokoloko:

Im impressed at this reply. Virginity till marriage is for everyone, guys, married persons not just girls. My goodness, Your argument is impeccable. God bless you

Thanks dear!
Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by Realtouchnot: 11:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
Vires:

1,000,000,000 billion likes for you

I appreciate!
Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by chomytex(f): 2:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
my so called.boyfriend's attitude changed towards me a yr later after his doc frnd(according to him)told him dat it's a must that blood shedding must occur at first sexual intercourse.cos i didnt experience the blood shedding.i made researches n found out that blood shedding occurs according to nature.if a girl didnt shed blood onthe first day dat dosent mean she lied about her virginity
Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
Princecalm:
have they used that of your sis.
yea,,made a great mountain,,,I tink ur sister's will be good for herbs....cos of d shrubs in front.
Re: The Hymen: A Membrane Widely Misunderstood by Princecalm(m): 7:39am On Dec 06, 2014
jordantee:
yea,,made a great mountain,,,I tink ur sister's will be good for herbs....cos of d shrubs in front.
hw sure are you that am not the only child of my parents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Dies After Giving Birth To Her 2nd Set Of Triplets At Traditional Delivery / I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS / Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.