Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids (40126 Views)

Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher / Pls How Much Is Federal Government College School Fees (SS1) - Per Term / Unilorin Per-term Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by Gboliwe: 10:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
dBard:
When I was crying abt the blunder in d health sector d Amaechi ass lickers here came crying n abusing.
No p...d truth is gradually unfolding n soon d scales will b off d eyes.

I just pity d next gov of d state cos of d multitude of problems Amaechis blunders would've caused.

P.s...Anyone that drove around d city on Friday would've noticed how flooded d roads were.
We cry,dey call us PDP e-goats.
Yet peeps are suffering ..

Keep crying my dear, add shouting to it, hopefully a savior will show up. Its appalling the depth we have sunk.
Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by biafranqueen: 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
hahahah he told you guys that he and all his friends are all crooks and we will still vote for them grin
The guy never hide at all cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by jazzydee: 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
Gboliwe:

Pathetic, very saddening! All these "achievements" were accomplished as a PDP member, ever since he switched parties, he has fallen to a position of no return.
The health centres? Please don't go there. The one in Akpajo with OBJ's poster has never been opened. The one in Bori, I always get lost looking for it. No road. I have to swamp through. The one in Choba, God forbid! Which of the healthcentres is functioning?

We all know that Amaechi and APC are running on propaganda he is running out of gas and is confessing to the public, How can a sane governor abandon all the secondary healthcare facility in the state to focus on Primary healthcare centers to score cheap political points?

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by biafranqueen: 10:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
aresa:

When you return, kindly dhow us the ones your unproductive uncles built since independence...

Na lie all those schools are private I will shame you here the only one that was public all the money was donated by a family in Lagos and some was fom the World Bank Loan I will shame youoooo

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by jazzydee: 10:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
biafranqueen:
hahahah he told you guys that he and all his friends are all crooks and we will still vote for them grin
The guy never hide at all cheesy

I hope he will accept the result when eventually PDP wins the election for this kind of record does not win election:
Amaechi 1 new secondary school out of 267 secondary schools in the state = 266 secondary schools abandoned.
Fashola 3 new Secondary schools out of 260 secondary schools in lagos state = 257 secondary schools abandoned like this one

https://www.nairaland.com/2003828/unbelievable-pictures-awori-college-ojo

Posting Amaechis one secondary school and fashola 3 in their 7.5yrs as governor is not a good record when you consider the number of schools they have abandoned. You can keep jumping from thread to thread and post the same schools at different angles it will not change their bad record.
Their propaganda is running out of gas and the truth is comming out, slowly and gradually.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by biafranqueen: 10:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
Biko don't make me shame APC

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by aresa: 10:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
biafranqueen:

Na lie all those schools are private I will shame you here the only one that was public all the money was donated by a family in Lagos and some was fom the World Bank Loan I will shame youoooo

I was expecting you to show us the ones your own village governors built with your taxes and allocations... grin
Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by aresa: 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
[s]
Unemadu:

Hahahaha propagandist APC adding hospital as a school built by fashola. FAIL..

[/s]

Your cries boils down to you can not show us 1 single thing your incompetent and unproductive village governors did with your taxes and allocations?

Sucks to be you and your kind.. grin
Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by jazzydee: 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
aresa:

I was expecting you to show us the ones your own village governors built with your taxes and allocations... grin

this kind of record does not win election your propaganda is running out of gas:
Amaechi 1 new secondary school out of 267 secondary schools in the state = 266 secondary schools abandoned.
Fashola 3 new Secondary schools out of 260 secondary schools in lagos state = 257 secondary schools abandoned like this one

Posting Amaechis one secondary school and fashola 3 in their 7.5yrs as governor is not a good record when you consider the number of schools they have abandoned. You can keep jumping from thread to thread and post the same schools at different angles it will not change their bad record.
Their propaganda is running out of gas and the truth is comming out, slowly and gradually.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by aresa: 10:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
Still, the losers can not show us one single new school built by their village governors built since independence....
Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by Gboliwe: 10:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
jazzydee:

We all know that Amaechi and APC are running on propaganda he is running out of gas and is confessing to the public, How can a sane governor abandon all the secondary healthcare facility in the state to focus on Primary healthcare centers to score cheap political points?
even the healthcare centres are no functional na angry
Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by aresa: 11:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
[s]
jazzydee:

this kind of record does not win election your propaganda is running out of gas:

[/s]

When we show you facts, it's propaganda, but when you losers show us nothing, its facts and achievement... grin

Talk about village magic... I troway salute o.... grin

Btw, Your cries boils down to you can not show us 1 single thing your incompetent and unproductive village governors did with your taxes and allocations?

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by jazzydee: 11:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
The richest state in Nigeria Lagos and the second richest Rivers are failing nigerians, These are cities in Nigeria that should be centers of excellence but their educational policies is an embarrassment to nigeria and Africa.

this kind of record does not win election and is a National embarrasment:

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by Beync(f): 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
aresa:
[s][/s]

Show me the yearly budgets for for Akwa Ibom, Rivers and Lagos state and I'll pay you attention. Till then, I don't have time for ignorant rubbish.

Educate yourself and grab basic facts first.

And while you are at it, show me the schools they built in Akwa Ibom, Abbia, Enugu, Ebonyin and Anambra since 1999. They collect taxes and allocations too right?
agreed, other states did not build a single classroom, but tell us how many did ameachi build or renovated? As the the so call agent of change or the progressive they proclaim because, the last time I saw the only govt second schl on tv in RV, gush! Even fowl in the Poultry deserve better, it was an eyesaw.
Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by aresa: 11:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
biafranqueen:
Biko don't make me shame APC

When are you going to shame your own village governors since they haven't done anything with your taxes and allocations and you yourself can not show us 1 single thing they did with your money.

Shouldn't your own village be your primary concern ? Wahala dey mo... grin
Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by jazzydee: 11:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
aresa:
[s][/s]

When we show you facts, it's propaganda, but when you losers show us nothing, its facts and achievement... grin

Btw, Your cries boils down to you can not show us 1 single thing your incompetent and unproductive village governors did with your taxes and allocations?

what about outsourcing jobs that nigerians are scratching for to indians?
How about making LASU an elitist school where schoolfees are as high as N500,000 pricing out the poor, when fashola attended a public school Uniben for free all his fees was paid by the federal government?
https://www.nairaland.com/2010921/lasu-withdraws-ASUU-chairmans-phd Talk about impunity, Because the poor lecturers sided with the students to protest fasholas fees hike on poor lagos students the governor orderd that their PHD's be withdrawn.
Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by aresa: 11:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
Beync:
agreed, other states did not build a single classroom

So, when was the last time you people ranted about the other state's with not even 1 single new school? Or you only people see other governors and not your own.

If I show you amaechi's new schools, can you show me 1 from your own village or by any other PDP governor?

^^^ Answer YES and I'll oblige you...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by aresa: 11:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
[s]
jazzydee:

what about outsourcing jobs that nigerians are scratching for to indians?
How about making LASU an elitist school where schoolfees are as high as N500,000 pricing out the poor, when fashola attended a public school Uniben for free all his fees was paid by the federal government?
https://www.nairaland.com/2010921/lasu-withdraws-ASUU-chairmans-phd Talk about impunity, Because the poor lecturers sided with the students to protest fasholas fees hike on poor lagos students the governor orderd that their PHD's be withdrawn.
[/s]

Show me 1 single school your own village governor built... grin
Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
aresa:
OP. Clean your dirty ears. The man said to manage the schools, not train.

All these dubious and 419 threads sef...

You need to quit early now that you are looking foolish or else if you continue with your rants you will end up looking like a retardd

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by Unemadu: 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
To even think that lagos has fewer schools than most states still they cant keep up, shiorrrrr!!!
Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by aresa: 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
[s]
BackDatAssUp:

You need to quit early now that you are looking foolish or else if you continue with your rants you will end up looking like a retardd
[/s]

Kindly STFU and bug off if you have nothing better to contribute...
Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by notobs: 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
aresa:
Still, the losers can not show us one single new school built by their village governors built since independence....

I hope that the 3 schools that fashola managed to build in 7.5yrs as governor, you are busy posting all over Nairaland is not like Fayemi's Hospital? for APC has a track record of commissioning projects that are completely empty inside! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by Rad1cal: 11:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

Bwahahahahahaha, he can't quit now cos he is far gone in his stupidity cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by aresa: 11:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
Unemadu:
To even think that lagos has fewer schools than most states still they cant keep up, shiorrrrr!!!

Unfortunately, refugee influx from state with zero schools that losers like you can not show us keep stressing the system.. grin
Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by jazzydee: 11:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
aresa:
[s][/s]

what amaechi about outsourcing jobs that nigerians are scratching for to indians?
https://www.nairaland.com/2010921/lasu-withdraws-ASUU-chairmans-phd [size=15pt]Talk about impunity in lagos state[/size], Because the poor lecturers sided with the students to protest fasholas fees hike on poor lagos students the governor orderd that their PHD's be withdrawn.
Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by aresa: 11:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
[s]
notobs:

I hope that the 3 schools that fashola managed to build in 7.5yrs as governor, you are busy posting all over Nairaland is not like Fayemi's Hospital? for APC has a track record of commissioning projects that are completely empty inside!
[/s]

Is this the reaso why your incompetent and unproductive village leaders refused to build any school for your school kids?

Is this the reason why you can not show us anything from your backward villages?

Losers... grin
Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by aresa: 11:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
[s]
jazzydee:

what amaechi about outsourcing jobs that nigerians are scratching for to indians?
https://www.nairaland.com/2010921/lasu-withdraws-ASUU-chairmans-phd [size=15pt]Talk about impunity in lagos state[/size], Because the poor lecturers sided with the students to protest fasholas fees hike on poor lagos students the governor orderd that their PHD's be withdrawn.
[/s]

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by Unemadu: 11:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
aresa:

Unfortunately, refugee influx from state with zero schools that losers like you can not show us keep stressing the system.. grin

Stressing which system? 267 schools? While some states are having over 500

Pls tell fashola to build more schools.

Tnx

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by Rad1cal: 11:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
jazzydee:
Since you are trying to make these about lagos state, let me burst your bubble:
According to Universal basic education commission link posted in pg 1, Lagos state has 1001 primary schools and 260 secondary school, the picture of three secondary schools out of 260 that fashola renovated in 7.5 years is in line with APC performance in education.

Wicked son. see as you deflate aresigh fake swagger. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by jazzydee: 11:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
aresa:
[s][/s]

This is what your fact boils down to:

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by aresa: 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
[s]
Unemadu:

Stressing which system? 267 schools? While some states are having over 500

Pls tell fashola to build more schools.

Tnx
[/s]

Still empty and shallow talk with no single school your village governors built for your own school kids... such his life.. grin
Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by aresa: 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
[s]
jazzydee:

This is what your fact boils down to:

[/s]

Your cries boils down to you can not show us 1 single thing your incompetent and unproductive village governors did with your taxes and allocations?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying / Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School / Covenant University’s First Class Graduates Dominate PRESSID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.