Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids (40147 Views)

Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher / Pls How Much Is Federal Government College School Fees (SS1) - Per Term / Unilorin Per-term Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by johnjay4u2u(m): 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
MTN be like'Do you know there are
people in your village that don't want
you to succeed? Quickly text "thunder
fire them" to 33505'

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by jazzydee: 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
aresa:
OP. Clean your dirty ears. The man said to manage the schools, not train.

All these dubious and 419 threads sef...

you think everyone is like you? i dont have time to create dubious threads. The video evidence is on the top of the page all we are sayig is just quoting gov. Amaechi, Am not an APC apologist i dont deal with propaganda, but with facts.

You need to listen to the interview, you will not be able to spin these one.

11 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by aresa: 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
Unemadu:

Lol, Classic!!!!

Ask him what fashola did with schools in Lagos.

When you return, kindly dhow us the ones your unproductive uncles built since independence...
Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by jazzydee: 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
aresa:
[s][/s]

If you have any new school akpabio built to show me, please go ahead and show me or STFU.

Btw. propaganda is littering with useless rubbish without showing us precisely the new schools akpabio built

This is not about Akpabio as you want it to be Akpabios works speaks for himself and Nigerians are aware of his exemplary leadership, This thread is about amaechi building 1 secondary school in seven years as governor in Rivers state. and outsourcing it to indians for N800million.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by aresa: 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
[s]
jazzydee:

you think everyone is like you? i dont have time to create dubious threads. The video evidence is on the top of the page all we are sayig is just quoting gov. Amaechi, Am not an APC apologist i dont deal with propaganda, but with facts.

You need to listen to the interview, you will not be able to spin these one.
[/s]

You were trying to fool us with your idiotic and dubious list of repainted schools when the question was for you to show us the schools akpabio built since you claimed APC governors didn't build any.

We are talking about the schools your akpabio built so show us the schools or STFU.
Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by aresa: 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
jazzydee:

This is not about Akpabio as you want it to be Akpabios works speaks for himself and Nigerians are aware of his exemplary leadership, This thread is about amaechi building 1 secondary school in seven years as governor in Rivers state. and outsourcing it to indians for N800million.

It's not about akpabio, but you were quick to litter the NL with some rubbish and bogus list of repainted rubbish.

I keep telling you jokers, don't start what you can not finish...

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by jmoore(m): 10:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
Amaechi, more looting and wastage of Rivers money to your....

Frontpage!!

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by aresa: 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
Are we surprised that the same mediocre mouths can not show us one single school their governors built?

Never fails. Too much talk but zero action... smh..
Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by jazzydee: 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
aresa:
[s][/s]

You were trying to fool us with your idiotic and dubious list of repainted schools when the question was for you to show us the schools akpabio built since you claimed APC governors didn't build any.

We are talking about the schools your akpabio built so show us the schools or STFU.

I secondary school in seven years as governor of rivers state and outsourcing the school to indians for a whooping N800million per term.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by Unemadu: 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
aresa:

When you return, kindly dhow us the ones your unproductive uncles built since independence...

Is that all? For a state that earns 400 billion a year? Plus loans?

You must be joking

10 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by aresa: 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
[s]
Unemadu:

You must be joking
[/s]

Show me the schools your village governors built and I'l pay you further attention. I don't have time for empty and shallow trolls..
Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by jazzydee: 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
Unemadu:

You must be joking
this thread is not about lagos we all know the true state of lagos schools here it is https://www.nairaland.com/2003828/unbelievable-pictures-awori-college-ojo

A government that runs on propaganda will soon run out of gas.

12 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by Unemadu: 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
aresa:
[s][/s]

Show me the schools your village governors built and I'l pay you further attention. I don't have time for empty and shallow trolls..

Call fasholas attention to this school. Tnx

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by jazzydee: 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
aresa:
[s][/s]

this is lagos school making front page news on nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/2003828/unbelievable-pictures-awori-college-ojo we know the truth your propaganda will not cut it.

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by aresa: 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
jazzydee:
this thread is not about lagos we all know the true state of lagos schools here it is https://www.nairaland.com/2003828/unbelievable-pictures-awori-college-ojo

A government that runs on propaganda will soon run out of gas.

Still, you can not show us 1 single school your own village governor built... How sorry and pathetic can you people be.. grin Sucks to be you... grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by jazzydee: 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
aresa:
[s][/s]

You mean like this one that your city governor built? https://www.nairaland.com/2003828/unbelievable-pictures-awori-college-ojo

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by Mekateka: 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
why truth always irritate APC e-rats? hmmm! na them sabi o. Desperation don pushed these rats to dey hack INEC website .

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by aresa: 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
jazzydee:

You mean like this one that your city governor built? https://www.nairaland.com/2003828/unbelievable-pictures-awori-college-ojo

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by aresa: 10:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
Why I'm I the only one showing schools?

Shebi you people have governors too and they collect taxes and allocations too? Abeg show us even 1 single classroom now... Abeg please.grin
Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by Unemadu: 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
aresa:
[s][/s]

Ladipo primary school needs attention. Pls let ur Oga know

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by aresa: 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
Unemadu:

Ladipo primary school needs attention. Pls let ur Oga know

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by aresa: 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
Notice how they refused to show us any new school from their villages.... sorry losers grin
Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by jazzydee: 10:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
Since you are trying to make these about lagos state, let me burst your bubble:
According to Universal basic education commission link posted in pg 1, Lagos state has 1001 primary schools and 260 secondary school, the picture of three secondary schools out of 260 that fashola renovated in 7.5 years is in line with APC performance in education.

Amaechi 1 new secondary school out of 267 secondary schools in the state = 266 secondary schools abandoned.
Fashola 3 new Secondary schools out of 260 secondary schools in lagos state = 257 secondary schools abandoned like this one
https://www.nairaland.com/2003828/unbelievable-pictures-awori-college-ojo

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by aresa: 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
It beats me how they are quick to spew their rubbish all over the place, but they have nothing to say about their own useless and unproductive governors who haven't commissioned even a hen cage since 2009 even though though collect taxes and allocations..

....but when you ask them to show you something from their village, they hit roadblock because they can not show us what doesn't exist...smh....
Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by Unemadu: 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
aresa:
Notice how they refused to show us any new school from their villages.... sorry losers grin

Ur shamless ur state earns the most in nigeria yet only few blocks. U even shamlessly added a hospital building as a school.
Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by aresa: 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
[s]
jazzydee:
Since you are trying to make these about lagos state, let me burst your bubble:
According to Universal basic education commission link posted in pg 1, Lagos state has 1001 primary schools and 260 secondary school, the picture of three secondary schools out of 260 that fashola renovated in 7.5 years is in line with APC performance in education.

Amaechi 1 new secondary school out of 267 secondary schools in the state = 266 secondary schools abandoned.
Fashola 3 new Secondary schools out of 260 secondary schools in lagos state = 257 secondary schools abandoned like this one
[/s]

Show us 1 single school your own village governor built and I'll take you seriously. Till you do just that, please keep quiet with your rubbish.
Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by aresa: 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
[s]
Unemadu:

Ur shamless ur state earns the most in nigeria yet only few blocks. U even shamlessly added a hospital building as a school.
[/s]

Show us 1 single school your own village governor built..

Why is the hospital paining you?

Can you show us one single hospital your village governor built?

Of course you can not. You are shallow and grossly empty...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by jazzydee: 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
aresa:

This is not a picture posting contest, those who indulge in that are APC propagandist like you. Here we want to look at the issues as mature and independent nigerians who are not paid by APC for propaganda.

The issue is 1 secondary school in 7.5years of amaechi as governor, when rivers state has a total of 267 secondary schools! and since you brought in Fashola, His record is 3 secondary schools out of 260 secondary schools in lagos? is that good enough for Nigerian kids and their parents who are voters?

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by Gboliwe: 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
jazzydee:
According to universal basic education commision ubec rivers state has 267 secondary schools and 905 primary schools. out of 905 primary schools in rivers state Amaechi has built 500 school out of which only 300 are complete and put to use, What happens to the remaining 606 primary schools in rivers state? does it mean that the other 606 primary schools in rivers state do not deserve model school?

Rivers state has 267 secondary schools according to amaechi he has built 7 new secondary schools out of which only one is completed and functional. What is the situation of the remaining 266 secondary schools in Rivers state?

This educational policy of Amaechi that amaechi has been busy flashing all over Nigeria as his achievement may just be a fluke. Thank god he is the one giving the statistics so no one will say i am lying about the governor.
http://ubeconline.com/data.php

Pathetic, very saddening! All these "achievements" were accomplished as a PDP member, ever since he switched parties, he has fallen to a position of no return.
The health centres? Please don't go there. The one in Akpajo with OBJ's poster has never been opened. The one in Bori, I always get lost looking for it. No road. I have to swamp through. The one in Choba, God forbid! Which of the healthcentres is functioning?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by aresa: 10:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
jazzydee:

This is not a picture posting contest

You don't have to show us picture. Just name the school.

Easy enough? grin

Stop troubling your head. We both know akpabio or your own village governor did not build any damn school hence your dancing around and acrobatic display all over the place..
Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by jazzydee: 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
aresa:
[s][/s]

Show us 1 single school your own village governor built and I'll take you seriously. Till you do just that, please keep quiet with your rubbish.

I know the truth hurts but here it is again, sorry i must repeat it for emphasis, since it takes a lot for brainwashed propagadist like you to get anything through your thick skull

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by Unemadu: 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
aresa:
[s][/s]

Show us 1 single school your own village governor built..

Why is the hospital paining you?

Can you show us one single hospital your village governor built?

Of course you can not. You are shallow and grossly empty...

Hahahaha propagandist APC adding hospital as a school built by fashola. FAIL..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School / The Strange Stove Used By OAU Student (photos) / Jamb Registration Turns Bloody In Makurdi As 1 Person Said To Be Shot By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.