Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids (40112 Views)

Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher / Pls How Much Is Federal Government College School Fees (SS1) - Per Term / Unilorin Per-term Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 24, 2014
aresa:

They want you to accept the fact that the governor with the largest budget in Nigeria but with only 1 football stadium, 1 cinema, 1 library and a few roads is an achiever and even the best governor in Nigeria but the governors that did way way more than him are incompetents?

They have this idiotic mentality that when you commission projects and have something on the ground to show, you are a bad guy that they have to condemn everyday while if you are incompetent and have nothing to show for your taxes and allocations, you a a good guy and they don't have to say anything about you or even look your way.

It's insane, ridiculous and absurd..

This is why I clown them instead of taking them seriously.
You even have tim to be responding to those trollS and Children of Anger. I laughed when I saw Akpabio
Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by dBard: 6:14am On Nov 24, 2014
barcanista:
@Amaechi Schools, I am very disappointed in this revelation, though I insist that Amaechi is the Best Governor in Rivers History though I will score him 4/10 in terms of governance, and 1/10 to Peter Odili. Ít is very shameful, disgraceful and highly condemnable that our governor will rather pay 2.1b annually to india education managers than to higher indigenous people in the face of high unemployment and poverty.

@ PDP fans: I understand your celebration, but I say shame on you all because your celebration is deceptive to score cheap political point and not borne out of patriotism.

Anyway, I keep saying it loÙd that the Best Governor remains Dr. Rabiu Kwankwaso of Kano State

No one is celebrating.
I for one,am sick n tired of d politricking n propaganda.
It's a sorry state of affairs in d state.
Is it the abandoned secondary n tertiary health care in dstate?
Or, d eemployment of 13000 graduates enmasse to ACT as teachers??
Or, d sorry state of MOST of d Roads in the state.

Amaechi is Very good @image laundering but that aside...........

It Is Well..
Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by anthony86(m): 7:30am On Nov 24, 2014
State Government building Primary Schools what then do local goverment do.
aresa:
More... grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by Unemadu: 7:39am On Nov 24, 2014
kel4soft:
Now, OP is one of the problem we have in Nigeria. The students are not 750 but 1000. The 800million naira is paid to the Indians to manage the school annually not per term. These cover feedings of the students and overhead cost of the entire model secondary school including salaries with each student entitled to a laptop. And is all boarding school which makes it free. 700 of those children are indigenes while the remaining 300 are non indigenes but resides in Rivers State.

Educom is the name of the India firm managing the School but staffs are Nigerians.

You must be nuts!!!! One school out of 266? Pls explain that

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by hazyfm: 9:39am On Nov 24, 2014
MOST OF THE NAIRALANDERS TALKING TRASH HERE ARE FROM STATES WITH WORST GOVERNORS LIKE ABIA STATE GOVERNOR WHO HAS DONE NOTHING FOR HIS PEOPLE
Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by luvinhubby(m): 9:39am On Nov 24, 2014
kel4soft:
Now, OP is one of the problem we have in Nigeria. The students are not 750 but 1000. The 800million naira is paid to the Indians to manage the school annually not per term. These cover feedings of the students and overhead cost of the entire model secondary school including salaries with each student entitled to a laptop. And is all boarding school which makes it free. 700 of those children are indigenes while the remaining 300 are non indigenes but resides in Rivers State.

Educom is the name of the India firm managing the School but staffs are Nigerians.
I'm amazed at this your defence kelsoft.
N800 million to an Indian firm annually to manage a primary school of 1,000 pupils in a state in Nigeria. shocked
What is complex in teaching children aged 5-
11yrs the basics of education that we will need Indians to come and do that for us at N800 million annually.
Don't worry, i will save this your response for tommorow.
Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:40am On Nov 24, 2014
[sub][/sub][color=#550000][/color]apc...fund wasters!
Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 24, 2014
notobs:
Amaechi keeps complaining that there is no money to build bad roads in the state, yet he is spending N2.4bn per year on 750 kids to score cheap political point. while the major problem of education in the state is not scratched at all.

I remember these secondary school was the genesis of the problems of amaechi with the president, when the president dare to advise a pompous amaechi to put more kids per dormitory room, in the model secondary school so the the school can admit more students, Amaechi publicly said no to the president because he wanted to keep to UK standards.

and since then for 7.5yrs he has only completed one schoo secondary school. Pride comes before a fall indeed.

so o, u supported d president so dat d students will b packed in one hostel room like crayfish, just d same way we are packed in molue buses. is about quality and not quantity my friend. how can clueless people be advising others self. u and ur President advising amechi to pack innocent students in one room. is sentiments and bigotry dat will kill u people worse dan Rwanda horror. hisss.....
Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by loomer: 9:45am On Nov 24, 2014
NA HIM SABI, THE SAD THING IS PERSON WEY GET ONLY ONE SIN AND PERSON WEY DE SIN ALL HIM LIFE NA SAME PLACE THEM GO END. AND I BELIEVE THIS IS WHY OUR LEADERS DON'T GIVE A Bleep ABOUT US.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by abbccc(m): 9:48am On Nov 24, 2014
LET THEM GO AND SEE WHAT THE IMMEDIATE PAST GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE, MR PETER OBI DID IN ANAMBRA WITH THE LITTLE RESOURCES AT HIS DISPOSAL AND STILL LEAVE HUGE SUM OF MONEY(CASH,BANKED,SHARES ETC) BEFORE LEAVING OFFICE.....Peter Obi touched significantly all the whole sectors without noise making....He restored sanity and peaceful atmosphere...He cut cost of governance and at best delivered dividends of democracy to the masses

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 24, 2014
Mr Amaechi, If what I have just read on here is true, then you have no sense of direction. Charity they say begins at home. God and campaign in India, they will vote for you. Okunokla!
Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by ckjacob(f): 9:54am On Nov 24, 2014
Ok.. Na wa plz visit my sportblog n comment ckjacob..com
Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by Mordyb: 9:57am On Nov 24, 2014
aresa:
More... grin grin grin
it think i passed by that orugbum school on my way to the airport last month and i can tell you grass and traders are struggling to see will control the school to be honest someone should please post a current pic of that school.

but in my honest opinion ameachi did alot better than odili in terms of infrastructure especially dline along corpus christi road
Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 24, 2014
When some folks come here hailing Ameachi we the true Rivers people get mad, the propaganda of the APC is really making some folks who know nothing about Rivers state think its an eldorado here, Amaechi is a con man who only builds schools on busy roads to deceive people, let me show you the true state of Rivers schools........happy viewing

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 24, 2014
continue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by rozayx5(m): 10:01am On Nov 24, 2014
jazzydee:

You mean like this one that your city governor built? https://www.nairaland.com/2003828/unbelievable-pictures-awori-college-ojo

areas avoids that thread like a plague cheesy
Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by temitemi1(m): 10:02am On Nov 24, 2014
Ameachi the waste...
Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 24, 2014
amaechi's wonder schools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by Trafford(m): 10:03am On Nov 24, 2014
aresa:

The richest state in Nigeria with the largest budget aka Akwa Ibom did not build 1 single classroom and your other PDP governors haven't built 1 single school or commissioned any meaningful project since independence...

Look in the mirror. Food for thought..

I stay in Rivers state and I can tell you that Ameachi is a failure... Even d worst pdp governor in d person of Uduaghan of Delta state has built very good buildings for. secondary schools in Delta state... but you won't hear it because he is not a whistle blower like Ameachi... I'm not after political parties... am after ppl that can perform and so far I have respect for some APC governors especially Oshomole of Edo state... I in person don't like Jonathan because he has failed in so many ways esp in issue of corruption... but honestly speaking among those coming out, who is better? none... we don't need Jonathan neither do we need Atiku, Buhari and the likes of them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 24, 2014
Ameachi's wonder schools

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 24, 2014
amaechi's wonder schools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 24, 2014
Ameachi's wonder schools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 24, 2014
amaechi's wonder school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by sweettinz20(m): 10:12am On Nov 24, 2014
jazzydee:

I know the truth hurts but here it is again, sorry i must repeat it for emphasis, since it takes a lot for brainwashed propagadist like you to get anything through your thick skull
Amaechi 1 new secondary school out of 267 secondary schools in the state = 266 secondary schools abandoned.
Fashola 3 new Secondary schools out of 260 secondary schools in lagos state = 257 secondary schools abandoned like this one

https://www.nairaland.com/2003828/unbelievable-pictures-awori-college-ojo
yeah that y u still live in lagos ba
Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 24, 2014
amaechi's wonder schools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 24, 2014
aresa:
OP. Clean your dirty ears. The man said to manage the schools, not train.

All these dubious and 419 threads sef...

Are you not ashamed of yourself? you are trying to defend the indefensible
Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by Burger01(m): 10:20am On Nov 24, 2014
Gawd! See systematic looting. We should kill all these corrupt thieves..

800mila per term! for Indian teachers! I mean, was Amaechi taught by Indians during his school days?
Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by swezenberg(m): 10:23am On Nov 24, 2014
PDP propagandist should show us the schools now. In fact borrow picture from schools in Abuja or Lagos and post iF you can't find one.

See as only Arena finished all these clueless Proles Demonic Party. Cluelessness runs in their generations.
Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 24, 2014
barcanista:
me I know that I will never stop expressing my sincere view as regards RCA govt. He tried more than his predece§sors but he's below average when it comes to perfo®mance. He was supposed to employ qualifies Nigerians though with preference for "qualified" Rivers indigens to do brilliant jobs in the schools, take people off the street and reduce crime, but he hired indians and see the rubbish. Is it only Rivers? No!!!! What about delta state? Akwa Ibom? Others nko? Sadly, some Jonathanians always celebrate at news like this just to score points. My own is if all of us, APC/PDP/APGA/PNEC/ FP will be more patriotic by fronting our ideologies, criticise government officials for wrong doing and even call for their headds irrespective of party, expose fraud in the system no matter who's involve and play politics of ideas, debate on things to move us forward, we all will end up taking over these parties and givin 9gerians democratic dividends after punishing those that messed up the system

WOW! much respect bro.

The truth is, the PDP and APC e-outs fight over anything. Truth be said, the APC and PDP are the two sides on a rotten coin, we have to hold our leaders responsible for their actions and inactions (PDP or APC doesnt matter), they're bunch of thieves. unfortunately, we're fighting for crumbs falling off their tables, while they're dinning! our government has failed (based on our expectations) and that include the state governments too.

You saw Amaechi's light rail, the schools? the guy is good in propaganda- thats all! propaganda sometimes win the game though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by abbakacici: 10:27am On Nov 24, 2014
although i like Amaechi very much, but with that money he can employed 100 Nigerians with Masters degree (Medu) to teach in not 1 but 2 0r 3 secondary schools in the state (average government secondary school has like 30-40 teachers) and with salary of almost 250k, Amaechi will choose among the very best Teacher in Nigeria because even expensive secondary school paid around that amount while other government paid around 40-60k

Because i 100% believe there are Qualified Nigerians for the job, and because he increase the salary 4 times, he will choose the very best
Re: Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids by docadams: 10:28am On Nov 24, 2014
jazzydee:

What really sucks is to be an APC paid hag especially now that your paymasters guilty conscience is making them to confess their true records on live TV.
Keep posting fasholas 3 secondary school he built in 7.5yrs while abandoning 257 secondary schools in the state in different angles. lagosians are wise on you. You cannot fool all of us all of the time.

Why not oblige him what he has been asking for - a single classroom!!!
It should not be that difficult.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osanyinlusi Titilayo Mary: Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan / ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital / Kogi State University Lecturer Batters His Student Lover - Twitter User (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.