Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Help!!! How Do I Live Happilly With A Wife That Doesn't Like Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! How Do I Live Happilly With A Wife That Doesn't Like Sex? (4073 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! How Do I Live Happilly With A Wife That Doesn't Like Sex? by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 24, 2014
[quote author=veegirl post=28298962]
M not a guy grin[/quote

oh sorry sweery, but now I think you r in a position to understand my point since is likely u v got some friends who r circumcised. talking from experience sha
Re: Help!!! How Do I Live Happilly With A Wife That Doesn't Like Sex? by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 24, 2014
[quote author=correctguy0900 post=28299241][/quote]
I dunno anyone dat is circumcised. I dont even know wat it is grin
Re: Help!!! How Do I Live Happilly With A Wife That Doesn't Like Sex? by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 24, 2014
veegirl:

I dunno anyone dat is circumcised. I dont even know wat it is grin

OK, it is called female genital mutilation performed on some females by some ignorant parents. there is or was the traditional believe that a female whose clit is not trimmed might turn out to be wild sexually in her adulthood. but dis is d very organ that stimulates female sexual pleasure such dat wen grossly cut off, it almost create sexual numbness in d female. there is actually an United Nations program which seeks to sensitize people on this barbaric practices across cultures. hope this helps
Re: Help!!! How Do I Live Happilly With A Wife That Doesn't Like Sex? by Orunto: 9:22am On Nov 24, 2014
Sxs is no food so be disciplined. What goes into you through your mouth makes you grow and live longer. What comes out of you through whatever channel makes you shrink and die and dead.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Do I Live Happilly With A Wife That Doesn't Like Sex? by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 24, 2014
correctguy0900:

OK, it is called female genital mutilation performed on some females by some ignorant parents. there is or was the traditional believe that a female whose clit is not trimmed might turn out to be wild sexually in her adulthood. but dis is d very organ that stimulates female sexual pleasure such dat wen grossly cut off, it almost create sexual numbness in d female. there is actually an United Nations program which seeks to sensitize people on this barbaric practices across cultures. hope this helps
Hmmmm. It helped a lot. I guess u're right then. Dat category of girls are exempted from my earlier statement

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Do I Live Happilly With A Wife That Doesn't Like Sex? by sanchezzz: 9:35am On Nov 24, 2014
That is why you are her husband. You try and make her like it.
Re: Help!!! How Do I Live Happilly With A Wife That Doesn't Like Sex? by Smhart1(f): 9:48am On Nov 24, 2014
For those of you that think every lady like sex you must be a joker, to the one who said especially the circumsized ones I hear you. the truth is not all ladies like sex because they are scared or doesn't even want anything of such. I have a friend who can't imagine herself seeing a man's joystick not to talk of her having sex. also to some it is as a result of their childhood experience, this same experience lead many to adultery and few to being rigid. just pray you don't come across such lady
Re: Help!!! How Do I Live Happilly With A Wife That Doesn't Like Sex? by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 24, 2014
If she's your wife,she has to please you in bed,it's part of the vow you took. Be more expressive and treat her right.
Re: Help!!! How Do I Live Happilly With A Wife That Doesn't Like Sex? by herinolah(m): 10:25am On Nov 24, 2014
veegirl:

I dont think dere's any woman dat doesnt like sex. Wat we dont like is bad sex. Sorry 2 say but i guess u've not been impressing her in dat aspect. My advice? Step up ur game by watching por-n and asking ur guys for tips and tricks. Wen u're sure u're now a champ, convince her to give u another chance. U could even stylishly ask her wat she likes most during sex. Unless u two aren't open to such discussion (which should NEVER b d case). Gud luck wit ur wifey. Dont cheat o!
Lol
There is oo,i've met one but it was because she was molested as a kid ,since den it's like she has a phobia for it
Re: Help!!! How Do I Live Happilly With A Wife That Doesn't Like Sex? by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 24, 2014
Some women are like dat,sex irritates them,it is always a painful experience.

My advice:Be patient with her,she will come around.
Re: Help!!! How Do I Live Happilly With A Wife That Doesn't Like Sex? by umarfantami(m): 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
farano:
Make her beg for sex
how
Re: Help!!! How Do I Live Happilly With A Wife That Doesn't Like Sex? by pseudonomer: 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
firstEVA:
you are wrong, there are so many women that do not like sex, they just do it to please their partner, haven't you heard of the word frigid? Many women are frigid, sex is like a burden to them. I personally believe sex is over rated, i'm yet to be convinced otherwise.

I pray never to meet someone like you...
Re: Help!!! How Do I Live Happilly With A Wife That Doesn't Like Sex? by pseudonomer: 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
correctguy0900:

guy, just say you haven't jam one like dat. sex irritates some ladies like mad mostly the circumcise type. dey don't respond nor enjoy anything. most times, dey feel u just want to disturb dia life with it, since dey hardly get d urge, dey just don't understand why u r different. is a boring experience trust me

Reasons why I will never marry a virgin.
Re: Help!!! How Do I Live Happilly With A Wife That Doesn't Like Sex? by pseudonomer: 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
correctguy0900:

Hmmm... I see...
Re: Help!!! How Do I Live Happilly With A Wife That Doesn't Like Sex? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
Introduce her to alcohol
Re: Help!!! How Do I Live Happilly With A Wife That Doesn't Like Sex? by niggadee(m): 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
Snub her and stop eating her food and don't sleep in the same bed with her.
Re: Help!!! How Do I Live Happilly With A Wife That Doesn't Like Sex? by jeflexy(m): 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
op talk true

Re: Help!!! How Do I Live Happilly With A Wife That Doesn't Like Sex? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
pseudonomer:

I pray never to meet someone like you...
is it food? undecided
Re: Help!!! How Do I Live Happilly With A Wife That Doesn't Like Sex? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
Cut it off, and leave the poor woman alone. You'll have a happier marriage, trust me.
Re: Help!!! How Do I Live Happilly With A Wife That Doesn't Like Sex? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
firstEVA:
you are wrong, there are so many women that do not like sex, they just do it to please their partner, haven't you heard of the word frigid? Many women are frigid, sex is like a burden to them. I personally believe sex is over rated, i'm yet to be convinced otherwise.

Over rated my sister! Mtcheew
Re: Help!!! How Do I Live Happilly With A Wife That Doesn't Like Sex? by Evathyst(f): 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
Smhart1:
For those of you that think every lady like sex you must be a joker, to the one who said especially the circumsized ones I hear you. the truth is not all ladies like sex because they are scared or doesn't even want anything of such. I have a friend who can't imagine herself seeing a man's joystick not to talk of her having sex. also to some it is as a result of their childhood experience, this same experience lead many to adultery and few to being rigid. just pray you don't come across such lady
Sister I fit bet my last kobo, wat u shared up there is ur personal experience nd not dt of any friend. U did it to divert any kinda attention on ur private life. Lolz! In France here, we were taught how to analyse statements. tongue

@ topic, I'm one of doz lady who doesn't like s*X. Tufia! I prefer being smootched, to being f*cked cos most guys go just rough handle person. All in d name of wah? Na wrestling we dey fight?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Do I Live Happilly With A Wife That Doesn't Like Sex? by pseudonomer: 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
firstEVA:
is it food? undecided

Questions for the gods that created it... "When I tell someone I don't have any feelings for you, it means I'm not sexually attracted to you...we can be friends.." So how on earth will I marry someone that has got no feelings for me.

What makes an ordinary friend different from a girl-friends... (The sexual urge... Or the feelings of intimacy).
Re: Help!!! How Do I Live Happilly With A Wife That Doesn't Like Sex? by 100Cents: 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
farano:
Make her beg for sex

Naturally, some people don't like sex.

When her guy approaches her, she will remind him that you touched her last week monday and you have come again by Friday this week. I have heard such shiit.

Some people are just senseless in relationships..

As in " Love making timetable "..

I won't take such a woman for free..
Re: Help!!! How Do I Live Happilly With A Wife That Doesn't Like Sex? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
wakacome:
my dear sex is not over rated in marriage,do you know that"good sex"is one of the major things that is keeping some people marriage intact??

well, you wrote 'some' and those 'some' will end the marriage if they stop having sex, maybe, by natural or unnatural circumstances like aging, disease or accident as the case maybe? just asking.
Re: Help!!! How Do I Live Happilly With A Wife That Doesn't Like Sex? by 100Cents: 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
Yomieluv:
Didn't you notice that before marriage?

If yes,live with it.

If No,live with it.

Gbam !
Re: Help!!! How Do I Live Happilly With A Wife That Doesn't Like Sex? by 100Cents: 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
Billyonaire:
Introduce her to alcohol

Bad nigga..
Re: Help!!! How Do I Live Happilly With A Wife That Doesn't Like Sex? by Smhart1(f): 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
Evathyst:
Sister I fit bet my last kobo, wat u shared up there is ur personal experience nd not dt of any friend. U did it to divert any kinda attention on ur private life. Lolz! In France here, we were taught how to analyse statements. tongue

@ topic, I'm one of doz lady who doesn't like s*X. Tufia! I prefer being smootched, to being f*cked cos most guys go just rough handle person. All in d name of wah? Na wrestling we dey fight?
. Atleast I don't care
Re: Help!!! How Do I Live Happilly With A Wife That Doesn't Like Sex? by Evathyst(f): 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
Smhart1:
. Atleast I don't care
Easy now, Sister u don press control P wink
Re: Help!!! How Do I Live Happilly With A Wife That Doesn't Like Sex? by free2ryhme: 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
ATM2:
How do I live happily with a woman that doesn't really like sex,without cheating on her, when one as the man really love sex so much. masturbation is wrong,extra marital affairs as been said to be wrong so what then does one do?Please I need u advice.

I have no advice for you cos u are a liar
Re: Help!!! How Do I Live Happilly With A Wife That Doesn't Like Sex? by MisterP: 11:02am On Nov 26, 2014
Go for training with one nice girl. Come back with all the lesson learnt and she'll surely like it

ATM2:
How do I live happily with a woman that doesn't really like sex,without cheating on her, when one as the man really love sex so much. masturbation is wrong,extra marital affairs as been said to be wrong so what then does one do?Please I need u advice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You / Why Is It Difficult For Women To Spend On Their Men? / See The Face Of A Pretty Girl Who Set Her Lover's House Ablaze Over Sex (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.