Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore (6291 Views)

I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? / Unbelievable - My Mother Asked My Woman To Leave / I Dont Trust My Wife Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by Purehuman(m): 10:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
I'm sorry to disturb your beautiful weekend but I have a problem that I need advice.

I am finding it difficult to trust my woman. It is just difficult for me because she is fuelling this distrust in me. I will love to summarise my reasons so that you'll understand it in a glimpse but I couldn't.

There are four different scenarios that fuelled this distrust.

Last year, we were in different states. She told me about a guy who her family wants her to marry. She declined claiming she doesn't like him and wanted me. This same guy, she hung out with althrough the days we weren't together. They even went to a show together. When we were together, the guy will call her and they'll talk for minutes. She'll end the call with "I love you".
When we later travelled to the same state where we schooled, I was busy with my project and my final exams (3 different projects). So, I didn't have enough time to be with her. This guy came to visit my girlfriend, he even went to church with her. She didn't tell me the guy came but the information leaked from her lips without her knowing but I wasn't sure. Because of my busy nature, we always had fights about it but I kept telling her that I was busy and after the whole thing, I will be free for her alone. The fight got to the extent that we broke up. It was now glaring to me that, the guy has been dating my girlfriend before we even broke up. I didn't want to disturb my education then, I concentrated and finished well. I love my woman, after the whole thing I decided to look for her again, we talked about the whole thing but she told me she's now dating the guy. Ok, I left them but we started talking again, before they broke up, we came back.

When we came back, another guy started showing his ugly head in the relationship, she said they dated some years back but she didn't like him anymore. Instead of her to dismiss the guy, they became friends again. The guy was calling her every time and they hung out. I couldn't do anything about it because by then we weren't in the same state anymore. They got close but she'll tell me that they're just friends. She's just a friend with a guy who introduced her to his family, who later proposed with a ring? When she declined, the guy punched her face. I was pissed at the outcome of the whole thing, I called the police to arrest him.

After the whole drama about the other guy, another guy showed his face. She told me she can't date the guy because of me and some other reasons. Few months ago, I decided to visit her. She told me she'll introduce me to the guy as her cousin because she doesn't want the guy to hurt me (he's a cultist). I wasn't comfortable but I played along due to much persuasion. Whenever the guy comes around, the guy will be calling her "baby" and holding her like his girlfriend, she will visit the guy at his place, they'll hangout for long but when I decide to hangout, she will start complaining. What tipped me off again was she accidentally opened a picture where they're on the bed together. I got pissed and decided that I'm leaving her. Infact, I nearly wanted to travel that day but it was due to the fact, it was night. She begged and begged that she only snapped with him but she didn't do anything. I decided that day I can't trust her again.

When she came to my place last month, two guys were always calling her. Those calls were always annoying. I noticed that the voice from the call was the same guy I saw on the bed. She denied again that its not him. She took time and later showed me the person who called (after changing the contact's name). Just this night, when I called, she acted distant and sounded rude. I asked her where she is, she told me she's in her room. After just some seconds, I heard a guy's voice in the background asking what she wants. She replied the guy. I didn't ask her anything. She immediately became nice and friendly on phone. Asking about me like she really wanted to know.

I know my post is long but this past events have really made my trust for run down to nothing.

Please, what should I do about this girl, she's really pissing me off but I love her.
Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by swazpedro(m): 10:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
u have a brain use it now!!

12 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by Purehuman(m): 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
swazpedro:
u have a brain use it now!!

To be sincere, I'm lost in this relationship. I can't just what's going on with me.
Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by samuelson06(m): 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
A very long story for the gods grin
By the way, how old are you?

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by Kimoni: 10:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
OP, how old are you?

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
I wonder oo
Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by Roland17(m): 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
Purehuman:

I couldn't do anything about it because by then we weren't in the same state anymore.

The bolded just got me really angry..

How many more clues and warnings do u need?

Dude as a man there is more to achieve in life than hoping a flip flopping girl would commit her emotions, heart and body to you now or in the future.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by Purehuman(m): 11:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
Roland17:

The bolded just got me really angry..

Dude there is more to achieve in life than hoping a flip flopping girl would commit her body and emotions to you now or in the future.

Yes, its true bro.

I think moving on will be best bet.
Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by Karleb(m): 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
I don't need B. Sc in relationshipology to tell you that this girl ain't yours, no offense.

You mean she introduced you to her ex as her cousin? shocked ...and the so-called ex was all over her in front of you and you couldn't do nothing about it because she said he's a cultist?

Ha! angry this one is strong o.

8 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 23, 2014

15 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by obamartins(m): 11:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
That moment when "love" make u act stupidly.

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by obamartins(m): 11:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
That moment when "love" makes u act stupidly.
Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by tonybosses: 11:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
Lol...bros I greet u, u b beta beans!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by nanauju(f): 11:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
Purehuman:

To be sincere, I'm lost in this relationship. I can't just what's going on with me.
You better find yourself before u sink deeper. The girl is using ur head to play drum or did she 'jazz' u?
Your case na sorry o...I weep cry

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by sandiyke(f): 11:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
@op u are being very unfair to yourself. Just take a look at all the emotional trauma you are going through just because you think you love her.

My dear sorry to say shez very unstable and will keep causing you pain.

Shez keeping you by the corner as a spare incase anything happens. Pls op get up and be a man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by Purehuman(m): 11:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
sandiyke:
@op u are being very unfair to yourself. Just take a look at all the emotional trauma you are going through just because you think you love her.

My dear sorry to say shez very unstable and will keep causing you pain.

Shez keeping you by the corner as a spare incase anything happens. Pls op get up and be a man

The comments thus far are eye-openers of my weakness.

I think I really need to make my decision tonight.

Thanks y'all.

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by zeb04(f): 11:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
I really don't Feel sympathetic for guys anymore because for one heartbreak,there are a million and one girls going through the same issue and even more so mr....suck it up and stop whining.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
You are losing yourself while loving her.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 23, 2014

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by Purehuman(m): 11:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nonso23:

You have less than 30 mins to do that.
12am brings forth a new day.
You deserve better.

That's right sir!

Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by Caracta(f): 11:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
Finally, I found one! Didn't know we still have men like this o!

Perfectly friend-zoned on a dating level. This is a strong one indeed. Guy, trust me, she don use your brain do roasted corn. After how many times? She has disregarded you and your existence over and over again. You need to sit down and paint the picture of the kind of relationship you want. If this present one doesn't cut it, flee!

Something similar happened to a friend's friend of a friend I know. The guy was shot dead by a rival. He is dead, really dead but the girl is alive and twerking!

So much for love. Ish!

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by Purehuman(m): 11:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
zeb04:
I really don't Feel sympathetic for guys anymore because for one heartbreak,there are a million and one girls going through the same issue and even more so mr....suck it up and stop whining.

Sincerely, 1million and 1girls should also calm down and ask for advice.

I did and I've gotten good advice from people.

Thanks anyway!

8 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by Purehuman(m): 11:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
Caracta:
Finally, I found one! Didn't know we still have men like this o!

Perfectly friend-zoned on a dating level. This is a strong one indeed. Guy, trust me, she don use your brain do roasted corn. After how many times? She has disregarded you and your existence over and over again. You need to sit down and paint the picture of the kind of relationship you want. If this present one doesn't cut it, flee!

Something similar happened to a friend's friend of a friend I know. The guy was shot dead by a rival. He is dead, really dead but the girl is alive and twerking!

So much for love. Ish!

I think you're example is really scary.

Moreover, this girl didn't want me to relate with many of my females friends.
Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by KanwuliaJara: 11:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
This babe must be 'hot'!
I am soooo jealous as to how she can get so many foolish guys to 'love' her.
She must know how to suck a pickle goooooooooooooooood! wink

OP!
This is not your woman o.
This woman can only rival one person I know.
KING SOLOMON!

Good luck! kiss

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by Purehuman(m): 11:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
This babe must be 'hot'!
I am soooo jealous as to how she can get so many foolish guys to 'love' her.
She must know how to suck a pickle goooooooooooooooood! wink

OP!
This is not your woman o.
This woman can only rival one person I know.
KING SOLOMON!

Good luck! kiss

grin

Your sense of humour is really good.
Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by zeb04(f): 11:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
Purehuman:

Sincerely, 1million and 1girls should also calm down and ask for advice.

I did and I've gotten good advice from people.

Thanks anyway!
Good.. you welcome.
Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by teemanbastos(m): 11:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
consequences of marriages nt built on God thru Jesus christ bt on carnality
Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by Caracta(f): 11:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
Purehuman:

I think you're example is really scary.

Moreover, this girl didn't want me to relate with many of my females friends.

Control! That's a strong weapon.

She's got you in her claws.

I'm sure she monitors your calls too and gets angry when you give any other girl attention.

But she is free to spread her tentacles. Hian. I pray one of her 'boys'- your rivals- won't kill you one day.

Emotional torture and abuse.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by KanwuliaJara: 11:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
Purehuman:

grin

Your sense of humour is really good.

Glad you think so.
I am battling 'mental illness' on NL for the rest of the year! grin

You went through 4 scenerios.
Are you waiting for the 5th and FINAL SCENERIO?
EBOLA? cheesy
Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by adekoonlay(m): 11:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
Call her up and break up with that girl immediately abeg, I think u are the only one not seeing the picture here and before she sells wat isn't urs to u STDs.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore by Purehuman(m): 12:08am On Nov 24, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Glad you think so.
I am battling 'mental illness' on NL for the rest of the year! grin

You went through 4 scenerios.
Are you waiting for the 5th and FINAL SCENERIO?
EBOLA? cheesy

grin

Where are u from? grin
This mental illness needs urgent attention grin

Ebola? We will be mile apart by then grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help Your Brother / Christmas Was More Fun As Child. / I Need A Break. This Is Insane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.